What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

Ya Allah reham.
I pray that there are minimum amount of casualities.
I see people blaming Islamits/Jihad etc impulsively.
I am sick of this generalization that beard + terrorist = Islamist.
Btw,the only prominent Islamists in Bangladesh are of Jamaat e Islami if Im not wrong.
And these people have a long history of struggling for their cause in the subcontinent..I dont think they ever resort to violence.
Nobody is blaming Islam or Jihad we are after the tablewghi cult

sensible decision to stop coverage of attacks, learnt lessons from 26/11

I will be SHOCKED if Jamaat e Islami is behind this.
They share a common ideology as far as I know with the Ikhwan al Muslimeen ( Egypt ) and Jamaat e Islami ( Pakistan ) and they have a record of violence free struggle since decades.

NDTV reporting 2 diplomats dead . :(
They surely made it international incident That's motive who are they ISIS? It's seems it's prepared attack to target high value people

Brother am serious. Please this is not the thread to post such things. attack of this kind in any country is condemnable
ok i strongly condemn it . but it can not wash away what other said abut Pakistan in last 10 years and i was reading and lessening it . i can not forget the past where every other muslim countrymen were laughing on us and chanting pakistan is finished pakistan is over pakistan is dead .

Jammat el islam is nt tat stupid i think todo this

ok i strongly condemn it . but it can not wash away what other said abut Pakistan in last 10 years and i was reading and lessening it . i can not forget the past where every other muslim countrymen were laughing on us and chanting pakistan is finished pakistan is over pakistan is dead .

Mate if death of Turk or Bangladeshi Muslim doesn't pain you as that of a Pakistani's,then the cancer of nationalism has infiltrated your blood.I'm saying IF

I like italian ppl they are nice

I fully condem this terrorist attack
And my condolences to the family of the italian diplomat

Back
Top Bottom