What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

Operation for rescue will start soon fox news

But the police is trying to resolve by peace
This is the first time bd police has showed hw brave they are many are injured but they will dodnt quiet
can you give me fox news live link ?

I am watching in tv cable
Pls try cnn or rt news

Operation for rescue will start soon fox news

But the police is trying to resolve by peace
This is the first time bd police has showed hw brave they are many are injured but they will dodnt quiet

I know i am not an expert in hostage situations but, these fu$kers needs to be dealt with in a violent way, they are armed with guns and bombs, no way in hell are they going to surrender.

پاکستانی وہ قوم ہے جسکے مرنے کا کسی کو کوئی غم نہیں ہوتا اب خؤد ان کو بھی نہیں ۔
its true mujhy kisi ka ghum nhi hota ab

you also listen first few seconds of this

Can you please keep your dirt to some other thread? YOu a right to be drunk but we also have a right NOT to tolerate a drunkard on such a tragic incident based thread

Former fbi assistant director praised bd police for show they aint lazy or wait for backup and hw brave they are
do not take amercans praise as good . never ever . if USA said you did good job its mean you did good for USA not for you . USA is main reason you are under attack today in fact whole god damn world

am hearing 10 police officers wounded on twitter, hope all of them live

Can you please keep your dirt to some other thread? YOu a right to be drunk but we also have a right NOT to tolerate a drunkard on such a tragic incident based thread
sister personal attack is not good :partay: stick on topic please :lol:

Guys sad news 3 civilian s and 1 police man killed
Total 60 person are hostage

i was saying it here since long time haseena is playing with fire. i think islamists were just looking for weapons and training and now they got it .if pakistan was against BD we have given them arms since long time
Lemme break the puzzle of it and tell U that it was a planned destruction of BD's statehood as one of its best patriotic police officers had caught some big, illegal arm supplies but couldn't bring the culprits to justice because they were higher ups and too powerful then he was silenced by the murder of his wife. BD's state apparatuses have been infiltrated by enemies to a point that they can overtrump its GOVT. BD is a country in paper but it's an Indian vessel state in reality.

If needed we should deploy armed forces in iraq syria libya to fight terrorist

Ya Allah reham.
I pray that there are minimum amount of casualities.
I see people blaming Islamits/Jihad etc impulsively.
I am sick of this generalization that beard + terrorist = Islamist.
Btw,the only prominent Islamists in Bangladesh are of Jamaat e Islami if Im not wrong.
And these people have a long history of struggling for their cause in the subcontinent..I dont think they ever resort to violence.

Seriously bad situation hope everyone comes out fine and safe.
By the way what Special Forces are used by Bangladesh in these situations

Lemme break the puzzle of it and tell U that it was a planned destruction of BD's statehood as one of its best patriotic police officers had caught some big, illegal arm supplies but couldn't bring the culprits to justice because they were higher ups and too powerful then he was silenced by the murder of his wife. BD's state apparatuses have been infiltrated by enemies to a point that they can overtrump its GOVT. BD is a country in paper but it's an Indian vessel state in reality.
ohh thats horrible man its true or conspiracy theory ?

Back
Top Bottom