What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

Heavly armed forces and apc are preparing to strom if needed

Banani oic khan is marytered the one confirm dead i wish it dnt increase

We need to mre brave ppl like him

Hope the situation diffuses and the get the hostages out safely. whats the gun culture/law in Bangladesh?.

This was in laylatul qadr too. Nobody cares about Islam anymore. Screaming Allan hu Akbar does not make you a proper practicing Muslim.

Hope the situation diffuses and the get the hostages out safely. whats the gun culture/law in Bangladesh?.

Our gun laws are quite strict, but enforcing them is a whole another thing. Gun culture is non-existent within the common folks, except for the ones living near the jungles.

Bhai, I saw many your posts, your are one of few sensible people here in PDF. But you r continuously trolling this thread from the very beginning. It's been our national security issues, itself deserves some sort of empathy. Na?
yeah this called terrorist attack in real . and no surprise as haseena was bulling islmists so here is result . BTW abhi to party shuru hoi hai

Dude, leave this thread ..
پاکستانی وہ قوم ہے جسکے مرنے کا کسی کو کوئی غم نہیں ہوتا اب خؤد ان کو بھی نہیں ۔
its true mujhy kisi ka ghum nhi hota ab

Bhai, I saw many your posts, your are one of few sensible people here in PDF. But you r continuously trolling this thread from the very beginning. It's been our national security issues, itself deserves some sort of empathy. Na?
you also listen first few seconds of this

But i saw something in the media cnn bbc fox new rt all praised the bd forces

I want the hostage situation to end quickly

So who are main CT OP forces in Bangladesh in such situations

Since it's sensitive area.

unbelievable never thought my country will face this day .
I'VE just opened a thread, after foreseeing this type of occurrence but it has approached even faster than BD-patriots, normal BDeshis could imagine. Just yesterday, an obnoxious Indian's written article on BD-Mil's build up was posted here and then Hindu priest, RAWAY, SHIBIR leaders got murdered. Prior to that, SP Babul Akhter was forced to sign his resignation. What infers from all these? You see, Bringing RAWAMY to power by Lathi-Baitha and follow up stolen election then hanging honest, patriotic JI, BNP leaders with furthering up by stealing sovereignty weren't enough of the security of Indian's interest as Chinese COAS and SHK's visits panicked them. Thus they want BD to be declared as a failed state, so their MILs can enter through UN's or force resolution.

So who are main CT OP forces in Bangladesh in such situations

Since it's sensitive area.

As far as iknow SWAT and RAB for internal purposes. But there are reports that say that commandos are being used as well

Operation for rescue will start soon fox news

But the police is trying to resolve by peace
This is the first time bd police has showed hw brave they are many are injured but they will dodnt quiet

Back
Top Bottom