What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

:) Well India should take credit for training first suicide bombers in the WORLD in shape of LTTE terrorists when Taliban were not even in existence so relax take a break.

But they didn't pull the suicide trigger saying jai SriRam .

but they never fight one week to empty a hotel or 7 days in airbase like indians :lol:

this you called NSG ? don't know who to catch MP5
nsg_commandos_6_420.jpg

Your SSG is as good as your English.i am on mobile else I would have shared the link..SSG is number one as your ISI :P brought a war from neighbouring country to your country lol

If you are not a practising Muslim then what is your purpose in life?
Ritualistic practice without understanding its meaning is menaingless to me. And every religion has'em but not all religious people are reasonable, rational. Thus the purpose of my life is to be rational, serve logically .That can be done with or without being a practicing-religious IMO.

ISIS media group claiming 20 people killed, Either they are bluffing or they are in communication with terrorists live..

This isn't Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria we are talking about....where you can hide behind the American intervention argument....Bangladesh has never been bombed by the U.S. or the West at any point in its history.

From Al-Qaeda to ISIS and Turkey to Bangladesh this is just Salafi filth showing their true colors.....what we are witnessing is an attempt at a hostile takeover of Islam.
The 'root' cause and the recurring factor is the violence initiated by the US.
If the oppressed people can be manipulated,then sympathizers all over the world can be exploited too.

Back
Top Bottom