What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

The 'root' cause and the recurring factor is the violence initiated by the US.
If the oppressed people can be manipulated,then sympathizers all over the world can be exploited too.
Your lot should be shipped to the sandy dunes of Saudia krtay rehna apna jihad hmari Jan chordo

Had it been in pakista , they would have called all of them as RAW agents by this time .
We actually don't follow the hoopla practice of our neighbors

7-10 militants present told by RAB official to a news channel

IS claim of 20 dead might be made up...if 20 hostages died they have run out of hostages...but a hostage called from the inside...he asked the police to stop firing.

IS claim of 20 dead might be made up...if 20 hostages died they have run out of hostages...but a hostage called from the inside...he asked the police to stop firing.

i Heard there are around 60 hostages there. The guy inside was prolly forced to do so. They want to create as much as a scene as possible.

its getting worse need first group of assault should go now inside and face to face them man

i Heard there are around 60 hostages there. The guy inside was prolly forced to do so. They want to create as much as a scene as possible.
No...one of the supervisors of the restaurant escaped...he said there were 20 guests...and some staff(including an Italian pizza chef) inside.

No...one of the supervisors of the restaurant escaped...he said there were 20 guests...and some staff(including an Italian pizza chef) inside.

Well..damn...i hope i am wrong about the 20 dead....

Back
Top Bottom