What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

S
So far your jokers have successfully killed thousands....

My jokers? they are yours not mine. secondly whom they killed are in the open and it is also a fact that claiming every attack is also their habit.

Crazy Islamist? LOL! Have U ever opened dictionary to find out that the term Islamist doesn't even exist. BTW, islam isn't any ism and I'm not even a practicing Muslim. Just because telling the truth is making me crazy to U? Then who is crazier?

If you are not a practising Muslim then what is your purpose in life?

Imran is right. our SSG do not have a match in the region it is true. Leave Taliban for a moment here. Their training and backers are much more stronger than rag tag attackers in other neighbouring countries

Imran and you take some credit too for good training and jihadi spirit of your LeT boys.

rag tag attackers in other neighboring countries ?? Oh hello , you send Kasab and Co with satellite phones giving them instruction from safe hideout in Karachi , Pakistan , till the end when you heard the bullet piercing theirs heads . So same true for the Pathankot attacks .

I used to wonder how these takfiri organizations are popping up in Africa then I came to know tablewghis have managed to penetrate the African jungles n deserts

Imran and you take some credit too for good training and jihadi spirit of your LeT boys.

rag tag attackers in other neighboring countries ?? Oh hello , you send Kasab and Co with satellite phones giving them instruction from safe hideout in Karachi , Pakistan , till the end when you heard the bullet piercing theirs heads . So same true for the Pathankot attacks .
Take this shitty point scoring contest to another thread

:) Well India should take credit for training first suicide bombers in the WORLD in shape of LTTE terrorists when Taliban were not even in existence so relax take a break.

Take this shitty point scoring contest to another thread
Yaa , tell this to those who started SSG Vs NSG dick measuring contest .

You know the fact India is 5 to7 times bigger Pakistan . ;)

Back
Top Bottom