What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

around 20 cops said to be wounded now, they should either bring in commandos or the army..
Most of them were wounded by the first few grenades the terrorists threw. Yea man they should. They should make an example of these fools

That is what I am asking. But strange thing is how can so young locals be inspired to this level? As far as we have observed Bangladeshi youth as young as these can be inspired against Pakistan any time even if they were not born in 71, BUT hardly few religious youth can be inspired to such a level to muster such an attack.

This is new something if pick up movement then it is going to be a big headache
We always had a radicalized youth group...they jsut never had access to weapons and funding to carry out anything meaningful..this time they found someone to fund them.

They are jokers. they even claimed Gay club shooting in the US.
True...because and Al-Qaueda affilaite also has claimed responsibility.

How not identifying will save them?
terrorists handlers will inform them to kill important nationalities like western American Australians so build more pressure on BD . a eu guy can say he is from south africa or somewhere to terrorists . may be any chance of saving themselves

You are a jew how.much they are paying you for the Pakistani desk

:) I do not have an issue whatever you are and neither I have blamed that you are paid or such things. I asked you a simple question if you are a qadyani? if you are then it is of no use to argue with you over Tableghis.

How not identifying will save them?
During 26/11 attack Media gave information of important Indian officials in the hotel. Terrorists saw the news and went after him. Since this is around a diplomatic enclave, its possible, some of the hostages might be VIP.

ISIS is an invention of Rita Katz. But muslims are 1.6 billion and with obama bombing 8 muslim countries in the age of media its obvious you create terrorists throughout the world

We always had a radicalized youth group...they jsut never had access to weapons and funding to carry out anything meaningful..this time they found someone to fund them.

True...because and Al-Qaueda affilaite also has claimed responsibility.
if its start it will never stop next may be train from somewhere inside and take weapons from police or any security force . its just beginning of bad times i think . no one have weapons in syria libya iraq also some years ago

but they never fight one week to empty a hotel or 7 days in airbase like indians :lol:

this you called NSG ? don't know who to catch MP5
nsg_commandos_6_420.jpg
Imran Bhai .. what are u smoking today , usually I felt u to be a right headed person , but today u seems to me like a kid

Dont chest thump , next terrorist attack in pakistan ( let God Forbid) and u will be crying like a stooge , but definitely we will not celiberate , because for us each and every human life is valuable and immense

Just compare the number of casulties happend in your country , number of valuable ssgs lost their life

dont behave like a kid

:) I do not have an issue whatever you are and neither I have blamed that you are paid or such things. I asked you a simple question if you are a qadyani? if you are then it is of no use to argue with you over Tableghis.
What if iam a Sunni cum wahabi what if iam only a wahbi

EXACTLY.
You bomb the hell out of civilizations and then expect the survivors to act sensibly,to not yearn for revenge,to not be manipulated and used,to not reciprocate violence with violence.
If Muslims were so mad,what were they doing since the last 1400 years when the Quran was revealed till upto 2001.

This isn't Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria we are talking about....where you can hide behind the American intervention argument....Bangladesh has never been bombed by the U.S. or the West at any point in its history.

From Al-Qaeda to ISIS and Turkey to Bangladesh this is just Salafi filth showing their true colors.....what we are witnessing is an attempt at a hostile takeover of Islam.

This @M_Saint is a crazy Islamist conspiracy theorist. Ignore him.
Crazy Islamist? LOL! Have U ever opened dictionary to find out that the term Islamist doesn't even exist. BTW, islam isn't any ism and I'm not even a practicing Muslim. Just because telling the truth is making me crazy to U? Then who is crazier?

terrorists handlers will inform them to kill important nationalities like western American Australians so build more pressure on BD . a eu guy can say he is from south africa or somewhere to terrorists . may be any chance of saving themselves

Aray bhai Italian ho k african ye sab hum asians ko foreigners he lagtay hain. The attackers never have any sympathy for anyone whether they are from South Africa or EU. The obvious thing is that the attackers already know they are foreigners the place is frequented with aliens so

Back
Top Bottom