What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

The only reason he's at number 3 is cause theres like a billion people in india and God knows how many indians outside of india.

So all you indians comparing his spot to Imran Khan's spot, thats why.

The only reason he's at number 3 is cause theres like a billion people in india and God knows how many indians outside of india.

So Dance. :bunny: :dance3:

By that logic any chinese candidate should be at the first place

By that logic any chinese candidate should be at the first place

Maybe they don't care about this?

My point is that Modi will probably have a higher vote than Imran Khan because indians have more access to the internet than Pakistanis due to population.

This was for all those people who were like Pakistanis are just jealous because modi is ranked higher than Imran or something ridiculous like that.

Maybe they don't care about this?

My point is that Modi will probably have a higher vote than Imran Khan because indians have more access to the internet than Pakistanis due to population.

This was for all those people who were like Pakistanis are just jealous because modi is ranked higher than Imran or something ridiculous like that.
Agreed, but what is with the title, I don't know who many people he shot dead, or how many sucide attacks he master minded. NONE.
They why are Pakistanies comming up with such stupid title

Agreed, but what is with the title, I don't know who many people he shot dead, or how many sucide attacks he master minded. NONE.
They why are Pakistanies comming up with such stupid title

Personally I don't care about him.

Even he if he is a mass murder, thats not my problem-it's India's. You guys can do whatever you want with him.

Personally I don't care about him.

Even he if he is a mass murder, thats not my problem-it's India's. You guys can do whatever you want with him.
then what is the fuss all about? if you or your country men do not care, then why come up with such title rediculing the potential candidate for the PM post of INDIA.
you might not represent the views of the OP, but have you reported the OP for comming up with stupid title that brings trolling, if not then you are in a way accepting this title which mean that you care about MODI or any thing that is concerned as an acheivement of INDIA or INDIANS

I don't care ..what Pakistan thinks about Modi.....and I dont need to explain any one that how good he is...go and check Time survey ..you will know how good he is....by the way he is in 2nd position ...

His state loves to elect him again and again.....Gujarat development is example for whole world....

then what is the fuss all about? if you or your country men do not care, then why come up with such title rediculing the potential candidate for the PM post of INDIA.
you might not represent the views of the OP, but have you reported the OP for comming up with stupid title that brings trolling, if not then you are in a way accepting this title which mean that you care about MODI or any thing that is concerned as an acheivement of INDIA or INDIANS

Dude I'm not the one who came up with the title. I just wanted to answer back to the people who were like Pakistanis are jealous cause of blah blah.

You should take it up with the OP or the mods. Like I said I don't care about Modi so why should I bother reporting it? Even the title said Modi the saint, I still wouldn't care.

You have to be a sick person to think Godhra incident justifies the riots.

You got to be mentally challenged if you think burning alive 60 Hindu pilgrims will not trigger riots.

It doesnt matter who ruled Gujarat that time...there would have been riots. To his credit he contained them in 3 days flat.

p.s.: sorry for the but the point needs to be got through.

I think peeps are just jealous that modi overtook imran khan in votes from behing.
And by looking the difference it appears IK will never be able to catch him. :woot:

Please dont compare a "has-been" playboy to a statesman...

Every few minutes later I refresh the page and Modi's vote count increases by at least a 1000...:smokin:

First of all, he is at no. 2 and will soon be at no. 1.

And now, for the population part, read the poll instructions carefully. It is about being the most influential.

So, if we have a population of 1 billion, he needs to have influence over more people. The population makes it easier. :)

Back
Top Bottom