What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

NAMO FOR P.M.
narendra-modi06.gif

A STRONG AND EFFICIENT PM IS A NEED FOR INDIA.:tup:

Proud to have a hero like Narendra Modi on TIME. I must say, they have a knack of getting the awesome ones on-board. Just waiting for him to be our PM. If NDA puts Modi as a candidate, I will make sure that my entire colony at least votes for NDA at national level.

I for one will be the dissenter here and say that Modi will be a very bad choice for PM.Not that this is of any Pakistani's concern, but Modi in many ways is guilty for the 2002 riots. As the CM he would have been warned about the possible riots and even the slightest indifference from him would have meant a free hand and a stand and watch approach for the police.

O Paaji..not again.

With the pathetic state Indian police is in..a spontaneous outbreak of violence can be very very hard to contain. Especially of this magnitude.

Anyway coming to the alleged state's complicity in these episodes, please read through these links that clears up any such doubts.

This site contains all the news paper excerpts during those fateful days which just busts the theory that the Gujarat govt was sitting while the state was burning.

He did what he could...and the magnitude of the riots was beyond what the Police could handle in the initial days.

Link 1

LInk2

LInk3

Link4

O Paaji..not again.

With the pathetic state Indian police is in..a spontaneous outbreak of violence can be very very hard to contain. Especially of this magnitude.

Anyway coming to the alleged state's complicity in these episodes, please read through these links that clears up any such doubts.

This site contains all the news paper excerpts during those fateful days which just busts the theory that the Gujarat govt was sitting while the state was burning.

He did what he could...and the magnitude of the riots was beyond what the Police could handle in the initial days.

Link 1

LInk2

LInk3

Link4

Most secularists criticize him even though he did everything to stop it, but whenever the massacre of non-Muslims is raised in J&K when no government took any steps to curb the cleansing, no one has the nuts to say anything and start personal attacks.

Guess secularism turns a man's nuts inwards....No wonder their weakness and treachery is reflected in our national politics.

Haters please continue hating.

For every time you cast an aspersion on him, he gets 5 supporters.

You (haters) are doing a very fine job increasing his support base...:tup:

Its mostly the Sunnis from Deccan,Bihar and UP - who have no idea about ground realities in Gujarat and who want to keep the Muslims in perpetual fear - hate this guy and spread their hate.

Even the Gujarati muslims back Modi ji ad his pro-development and all-inclusive policies.

O Paaji..not again.

Link 1

LInk2

LInk3

Link4

interesting read...the first link shows that NaMo also called a meeting of all political parties...and guess what congress boycotted it...

The Hindu : 86 killed in fresh incidents in Gujarat

Mr. Modi convened a meeting of the leaders of political parties here this evening to discuss the riot situation but it was boycotted by the Congress.

Thanks for this thread...I did not know about this voting...now I just voted for Modi...Thanks again....:D

Back
Top Bottom