What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

People voting for Modi after massacre of 2000 people deserve to go into mental asylums even if he gets them the sun and the moon. He is a vile person and every person who votes for him.

Hey people of Pakistan elected Bhutto and have utmost respect for Pakistani armed forces after his regime in cahoots with Pakistani army massacred countless people in East Pakistan..but difference is 'Gujrat' was riot(civillians killing each other) while 'East Pakistan' was a genocide(regime in power conducting the massacres).

So where do all "those" people belong?

Hey people of Pakistan elected Bhutto and have utmost respect for Pakistani armed forces after his regime in cahoots with Pakistani army massacred countless people in East Pakistan..but difference is 'Gujrat' was riot(civillians killing each other) while 'East Pakistan' was a genocide(regime in power conducting the massacres).

So where should all those people belong?

They qualify for biggest terrorist list, as per people on PDF.

as a congressman i am loath to admire modi . but i believe in giving credit where its due . he is defiantly one of the best CM (if not the best) , his style though autocratic , is the need of the hour to develop Gujarat. he has earned his place on the Times list.

We all know what terrorist Narendra Modi has done in past and is walking free in India and now even worst thing is he is at 3rd place of TIME 2012 POLL. What do u think ?

Narendra Modi - 2012 TIME 100 Poll: Vote for Nominees Now! - TIME
The real reason :lol::lol::rofl:
92a486a8fdb44ba18148913.png

P.S -Before I haven't voted for Modi....Now I'm surely going to vote for him :D

Honestly, people who think that he doesnt deserve to be on that list are plain stupid. Even though a million people have taken him to court for his "alleged" role in Gujrat riots, he has been proven time and again innocent by the courts. He had nothing to do with the riots. Period.

He has got the all clear from the Supreme Court of India. There is nothing against him. You of all the people should understand that, since you were defending Hafeez Saeed using the same argument.

Why the double standards? And I thought Narendra Modi was banned on PDF? Why are we discussing it anyways?

quoted for truth :tup:

Narendra Modi is winning this big time...

Last time I refreshed, the votes for Modi increased by 1059 while that for Erik Martin increased only by 14. Taking all things into consideration, Modi should overtake him easily by tomorrow morning.

P.S. I am voting for him now :)

So according to pakistanis modi is a terrorist and hafiz saeed is a charity worker :)

No wonder they can never convict any terrorists!

No but they do like Mr Bhutto, Mr Nawaz Sharrif etc etc

Back
Top Bottom