What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

I'm talking about the voter. You will never see me vote for Hafiz Saeed. NEVER. Those who do are mentally sick people.

A voter is not bound the limitations every court is.

Indians voting for Modi will only prove how much of mental sickness there exists in India.

People who vote for Altaf are more sick than Gujaratis. There. I as a human being have the guts to do the right thing. I see cowardice only from you guys supporting a vile person like Modi.

There are problems with your statements, firstly u are equating a person who wants demolish our country with ghazwa e hind and other nonsense to another one who "u" see as responsible for deaths but is given a clean chit by the judiciary and elected by the public again and again.

Keeping diplomacy aside i want to ask u a question, is it because of the muslim angle in the gujarat riots 2002 that u have so much hate towards this person Modi?? If so many Hindus also died in the riots what about them. If it is not and u feel generally for all then there are far worst riots like the Sikh massacre in 1984 then the Congress people also should be hated by you equally passionately??

Secondly u say that though the judiciary couldn't prove the people should have not voted for him on moral grounds, for argument sake its really noble. Practically does it happen?? on the same ground people of pakistan should not be cheering for Saeed should they ?? but they do u sir are in the minority if u do not. He (Saeed) is a hero for thousands of people. On the Hafiz Saeed thread u say till he is proven to be guilty in court he has done nothing wrong and here u say otherwise??

Finally the real issue here is that while Modi has no plans for Pakistan's annhilation Saeed does have it in for India. He openly promotes hatred against India, and he has the official backing of the state of Pakistan. Has Modi given any hate speeches against Muslims?? . Regardless of ur feelings for Saeed, they (Pakistani State) provide armed gaurds for his protection.

There will be many many muslims in India who will never forgive Modi.

As there are many many sikhs who have never forgiven the Congress.

But India is a country of 1.2 BILLION people.

A huge portion of the electorate are youngsters. And the Indian political scenario is a minefield with many many hurdles to cross before the final tape. With internal and external checks and balances.

At the end of the day, all Indians, Hindu or Muslim, want a strong governement that will keep them safe and ensure that their take home increase keeps outstripping their monthly payout.

Modi has proven that he can do that - on both counts.

India may decide that its time to move on.

And more importantly, India may be ready to move on.

Can we summarize this thread ?

Somebody forgot to tell the world he is a terrorist , worst yet even pakistan govt has not declared him a terrorist. If muslims die in India, the man in charge is a terrorist to them. If muslims die in China- those were the bad muslims and even things like no muslim under 18 is allowed to go to mosque in china is " all cool" to same outraged pakistanis. :) . I gave you this example because you seem to be bothered about muslims in other countries selectively .

At least the world should be happy that Pakistanis on PDF are the " thekedar's" of all outside their borders and everyone else- but what is going on internally to them?

For the record, I personally am appalled at Modi. He maybe great for the economy but he was in charge. just like a CEO does not run day to day, all actions of company- the buck does stop with him. That does not make him a terrorist.

Ask the Bengalis of the Pakistani love for Muslims.

...they faced rivers of Pakistani love in 1971...and those rivers originated in the barreal of General Tikka Khan.

If I give you 1 million dollars for your kids education fund on the condition you will beat your kids with a stick - AND you take it, you're a mentally sick person in my view.

Majority voters voted for Modi were not kids but adults and are 18+

I wish if you could have lay any evidence behind your delusion. Your perception can't be taken as granted on a international forum.

In India they have come to power twice, and this time round there is stupid talk of making this horrible person the PM?

Crocodile tears besides, this is a classic case of sour grapes! Never in the entire history of Pakistan was there any leader or administrator as much as even a fraction as capable as Mr. Modi. And this is just one such politician from India.

You can fool some of the people some of the time. Not all of them all the time! The fact that Mr. Modi gets elected repeatedly in fair and free elections is a testamount to his capabilities as an able adminsitrator and politician. Also, the courts could find no evidence against him.

You guys have never had any good leaders and thats where all this hatred stems from! Haters gonna hate.

Bakwas, it took several weeks and that too the center had to send in the army. Modi did squat.

NaMo asked neighboring states(All ruled by congress)to send in their reserved police force but they did not even reply to it...Modi is not charged for riots(As per my knowledge) but he is charged for doing nothing to stop the riots....but he has been given clean cheat..

watch from 4:50

Last edited by a moderator:
The real problem is that a populace state like Gujarat keep voting him in over and over. That shows you what moral degradation exists in the minds of the voter.
I think you ought to view this video to get a feel of what the Muslims think of Modi. They have stopped living in the past and moved on....

All Mulims, Hindus, Christians and Sikhs are one nation - INDIA!

Proud to be Indian!
flag28.gif

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
The real problem is that a populace state like Gujarat keep voting him in over and over. That shows you what moral degradation exists in the minds of the voter.

coming from a random guy in a country where a democratically elected government is yet to complete it's 5 year term even after 65 years of Independence...

We don't need lecture about voting least from ppl like you.. :lol:

i think bigger shame is giving shelter to dawood abrihim and hafis saeed. they r international terrorists who r responsible to 1000s of lives. but pakistanis keep them like their royal guests

i think bigger shame is giving shelter to dawood abrihim and hafis saeed. they r international terrorists who r responsible to 1000s of lives. but pakistanis keep them like their royal guests

they think they are flying in their colors and likes to take pride in the above fact....

But the truth is, never believe or trust a person who is motivated by Revenge and Hate. They are the most unreliable and unstable ppl. They will turn against their masters some time or other...

When will the Hypocrite Yanks put a bounty on this terrorist Modi for massacring thousands of muslims. Definitely they won't since the victims were muslims. PAK should know the hypocrisy of the west
and India and should protect their citizens who are falsely accused of crimes they didn't commit.

You have to be a sick person to think Godhra incident justifies the riots.
it does not justify the riot, but it initiated the riot. let a hindu in Pakistan kill one Muslim and lets see how many hindus survive the following riot.
The muslim brothers in India are the reason for the riot, they should have thought about the consequences that is about to befall when they burnt alive 56 kar savaks. where they thinking that the hindus will present flowers and sweets for buring hindus alive.

Bakwas, it took several weeks and that too the center had to send in the army. Modi did squat.
we INDIANS who were at ground zero know how many days it took and you who is reading propaganda news are telling us how long it took to control the riot, Because of MODI's swift and effective response the riot was controlled with in the borders of Gujarat, if it had been Congress Government rulling the state when the riot happened the riot would have spilled over to the rest of INDIA.

Back
Top Bottom