What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

am also shocked to see him...:D

BTW the list about those who influence more ppls & we all know how much he influenced indians & for them he is a hero:D

Ofcourse, will you shun a person who has put you into the path of progress and development ?

yeah allowing the killing of 1000s of muslims is really something good in the eyes of indians.....

even OBL did some good for his ppls

nyways i dont care wether he is in TIMEs list or in terrorists list.

He is accountable because he was the CM at the time of the Riot. Explain Modi's Role in it and also explain his role in starting of the riot. And I dont have religious views like you people... Even If I had to die in the battle field I die for Indians not for a religion.

it's amusing that Pakistanis who eulogise people like Mahmood Ghaznavi who destroyed the Somnath Temple many times over and looted the place of worship despise someone like Modi against whom nothing has been proven in a court of law.

Many Indians say for Narendra Modi what you and many Pakistanis say for Altaf.

However, there's a significant number of people who don't. Besides, nothing's been proven in a court of law yet.

Now do I explicitly have to remind you of the catchphrase, "Innocent until proven guilty"?

Do you see me asking for him to be hanged or placing a bounty on him? Thats for the justice system. How I vote is in my hands. I don't need proof to vote, I can vote against someone just because "iska toh naak tayra hai", I can surely vote against someone who 10% of India's population despises and is the symbol of communal violence.

If I give you 1 million dollars for your kids education fund on the condition you will beat your kids with a stick - AND you take it, you're a mentally sick person in my view.

If anyone shuns a leader who has them on the path of development and progress for the riots that has got nothing to do with him really, that too in this age where good leaders are rare, then that person is mentally retarded in my view.

it's amusing that Pakistanis who eulogise people like Mahmood Ghaznavi who destroyed the Somnath Temple many times over and looted the place of worship despise someone like Modi against whom nothing has been proven in a court of law.

Please say this when Ghaznavi becomes an elected official.

For all that is cribbed about Pakistan a religious government never came to power - EVER. Once only they won a considerable amount of seats in one province and in the present set up they lost badly.

In India they have come to power twice, and this time round there is stupid talk of making this horrible person the PM?

Do you see me asking for him to be hanged or placing a bounty on him? Thats for the justice system. How I vote is in my hands. I don't need proof to vote, I can vote against someone just because "iska toh naak tayra hai", I can surely vote against someone who 10% of India's population despises and is the symbol of communal violence.

Exactly!

and the voter has seen the repeated acquittals modi has got from multiple agencies. Please don't underestimate the Indian voter.

I'm talking about the voter. You will never see me vote for Hafiz Saeed. NEVER. Those who do are mentally sick people.

A voter is not bound the limitations every court is.

Indians voting for Modi will only prove how much of mental sickness there exists in India.

People who vote for Altaf are more sick than Gujaratis. There. I as a human being have the guts to do the right thing. I see cowardice only from you guys supporting a vile person like Modi.

You can say that becoz beneeth inside you know altaf hussain has done nothing good for nation,
But indians know what modi has done for his nation, so he will be repeatedly elected everytime.

For all that is cribbed about Pakistan a religious government never came to power - EVER. Once only they won a considerable amount of seats in one province and in the present set up they lost badly.

In India they have come to power twice, and this time round there is stupid talk of making this horrible person the PM?

Modi's is not a religious govt. Not by a long shot.

and excuse me? What did you just imply?

Is voting for a party more significant than the collective national naming of significant places and even missiles and even people's kids at the individual level?

Modi's is not a religious govt. Not by a long shot.

and excuse me? What did you just imply?

Is voting for a party more significant than the collective national naming of significant places and even missiles and even people's kids at the individual level?

Gujjus are voting for their declaration as insane with each vote.

I didn't say all. But yes the majority since some people hopefully do vote against him.

ahhh you conveniently brushed aside the point i made of americans and chinese doing business with this terrorist.

For me, personally, people who name their kids and significant places after raiders and looters like Taimur and Ghaznavi and Abdali and Babur are far worse than voters of Modi and Altaf Hussain could ever be.

Asim saab, when you stop hyperventilating, and exposing your double standards (by the book for your scum vs emotional/moral tug for Modi), could you tell me why it is only MODI that you have an issue with?

I mean per you he is responsible for the death of thousands right?

Have you once on PDF exhibited such moral indignation about the insanity and spine of Indians who have voted the CONGRESS into power many many times post Delhi?

And this is for leading the NATION - not a state.

Once?

Why Asim?

That is why I do not attach any weight to the hyperbole exhibited here. Neither is your business either way. Both Congress and Modi and the Muslims and Hindus and Sikhs are all INDIAN.

But it is only on one particular incident that the crocodile tears come out.

Do you know how many MAJOR Hindu on Muslim riots there have been in Independent India?

46. (not counting those during Partition)

Do you know the stats of how many Hindus versus how many Muslims were killed in those versus the total for Gujarat (both communities?

Do you know whcih Indian ruling party was in power both at the National, State, Regional, and Local levels in a large majority of these riots?

I will not spoon feed you. Do your own research and then come back and spout your moral indignation here.

Can we summarize this thread ?

Somebody forgot to tell the world he is a terrorist , worst yet even pakistan govt has not declared him a terrorist. If muslims die in India, the man in charge is a terrorist to them. If muslims die in China- those were the bad muslims and even things like no muslim under 18 is allowed to go to mosque in china is " all cool" to same outraged pakistanis. :) . I gave you this example because you seem to be bothered about muslims in other countries selectively .

At least the world should be happy that Pakistanis on PDF are the " thekedar's" of all outside their borders and everyone else- but what is going on internally to them?

For the record, I personally am appalled at Modi. He maybe great for the economy but he was in charge. just like a CEO does not run day to day, all actions of company- the buck does stop with him. That does not make him a terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom