What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

i know wht you voted:P
just look at the no against modi :P and compare it with imran khan:azn:
even i voted in favour of imran khan ;) inspite of his loud mouthed behaviour ;)

u means the all NOs of Modi are from Pakistanis..lolzz

heights of Pakistan Phobia i must say....
there are some Sane & liberal indians who voted NO for Modi
when Pakistanis starts spreading about Imran Khan no one even cares how much indians are there, its just in ur minds where Pakistanis are behind every thing.

BTW Pakistanis & Indians should stand againstg this anonymous...:D

u means the all NOs of Modi are from Pakistanis..lolzz

heights of Pakistan Phobia i must say....
there are some Sane & liberal indians who voted NO for Modi
when Pakistanis starts spreading about Imran Khan no one even cares how much indians are there, its just in ur minds where Pakistanis are behind every thing.

BTW Pakistanis & Indians should stand againstg this anonymous...:D

oh come on dude!!!!i myself saw pakistanis writing about voting against modi as imran kahn cant be in top list ..so its better to vote against modi :P

and ask this question to your fellow paksitanis and thread shows that how much phobia you have against modi:azn:

I'm talking about the voter. You will never see me vote for Hafiz Saeed. NEVER. Those who do are mentally sick people.

A voter is not bound the limitations every court is.

Indians voting for Modi will only prove how much of mental sickness there exists in India.

People who vote for Altaf are more sick than Gujaratis. There. I as a human being have the guts to do the right thing. I see cowardice only from you guys supporting a vile person like Modi.

While sitting ove nternet you are judging nothing but proving yourself a idiot... Visit Gujraat then comment... If people of Gujraat had voted so called Secular Congerssi then you would have seen more Godhra on daily basis & a incompetent leader if selected a as CM of Gujraat then Gujraat would have become brother state of Biha of Lalu's era.... People make better choices sometime not the best & Modi has proved himself over the years better n better......

yeah allowing the killing of 1000s of muslims is really something good in the eyes of indians.....

even OBL did some good for his ppls

nyways i dont care wether he is in TIMEs list or in terrorists list.

Because you never been to Gujraat...

Modi have one problem in way of becoming PM which is internal politics of BJP.Otherwise no body can stop this guy;)

Gujjus are voting for their declaration as insane with each vote.

I didn't say all. But yes the majority since some people hopefully do vote against him.

You people are full of double standards just because people of your religion are killed....... You never dare to speak up about How kashmir pandits thrown up from their own houses how they were killed by terrorist still you buy theories of Huriyat.
Now you will calim Huriyat & these terrorist are freedom fighter not murderers..
I have seen many pakistani jumping on their feets about 26/11 killing by Kasab family literally justifying the act of terrorism ....

Sorry for being off topic......

Anonymous should be disqualified but maybe TIME IT team is scared of them. After all Anonymous can disqualify TIME from the internet. Most of Modiji's NO votes were done by pakistanis and congress agents who circulated emails asking people to vote no.

yeah allowing the killing of 1000s of muslims is really something good in the eyes of indians.....

even OBL did some good for his ppls

nyways i dont care wether he is in TIMEs list or in terrorists list.

He got rid of anti-national scum and made sure no more communal violence against non-Muslims happen by fundamentalists and secularist slaves.

This is the type of leader we want... who doesn't submit to arab-wannabes.

Today I spoke with a Gujrati Muslim. He confirmed that Modi was involved with the killings, making sure that all connection to him were erased. Its an open secret. He wins elections because he showed how tough Hindu's can be with these Muslims thugs and how they should be taught a lesson never to raise their head again in this Hindu Ram Rajya (land of the Lord Rama). For all the world to see, this is what is wrong with closet Hindu nationalist lying and deceiving India, that smiles with everyone, including Muslims in other nations, but secretly plans to finish off Islam from the face of the earth.

I also asked about condition of Indian Muslims in India, he confirmed that jobs are hard to come by, no one hires them, unless there is quota or some Muslims open a business. Muslims of the world need to think about how to help Muslim minorities in different countries, but first we need help and unity among ourselves.

Do u know where I live? Kolkata so be careful I have also lot of open secret of BDs......... very recently I met a BDs who was beaten by locals while he was trying to snatch a gold chain from lady's neck.... Now he is in hospital....
So plz dont talk about open secrets.....

this post should be marked and published in some threads where indians claim pakistanis to be terrorist sympathisers :lol:

we arnt discussing china here, and chinese muslims are seeking a separate homeland which uis a completely diff scenario than gujrati muslims getting massacred for just being muslims

the first scenario more resembles the kashmir scenario, now if you want to discuss this then bring it parallel to the contexts

U are just worried because of ur religion.....
Arey Dost jo ab pakistan me bacha use ho bacha lo verna der ho jayegi ....... All I want to say is save ur a... else it will b too late ....then think about indians because we as a inidan has a faith first in India then religion....

ab saare hindu trolls ki bolti band ho gye hai, chalo,anand karo chalo ab sab :D

in 12 pages main this video rulzz alone

Ab kya video game khelega mere sath you tube pe.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom