What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

PLease remove uma bharti from the list,she is an uneducated retard.

see if you have to counter the likes of digvijay & laloo , mulayam & mayavatee types you have to keep like of hers inthe loop...think about it

Varun is not a leader, but a good person by heart and a quick learner unlike his fool brother Rahul.

ha ha ha ha ...so true....bakre ki amma kab tak khair manayegee ...just wait & see....its not very far of

see if you have to counter the likes of digvijay & laloo , mulayam & mayavatee types you have to keep like of hers inthe loop...think about it
Can't they be countered by Swaraj,Jaitley etc.
Her english keeps me laughing for 24hrs.

Lets face it guys. India is a mature democracy. Systems and policies run the country. Personalities do not. Whether it is the BJP or the Congress, there will be no seismic shift in the core basics of our policies and fundamentals, both domestic and foreign.

That is the one thing I appreciate about our politicians. Nationalism regardless of party affiliations.

But what we do need at the helm of affairs is a strong man or woman with a proven track record as an administrator, as a leader, as a dynamic go getter, someone who is industry friendly, investment friendly, forward looking, not corupt, and with a strong spine that will not buckle to foreign pressures.

How many leaders potentially can we think about with these qualities today?

you forgot the stupid lady Renuka Choudary, who embarrasses herself and her party in every TV show.

ha ha ha ha ...so true....bakre ki amma kab tak khair manayegee ...just wait & see....its not very far of
I do not understand the hindi part, can you translate it for me kindly.

Lets face it guys. India is a mature democracy. Systems and policies run the country. Personalities do not. Whether it is the BJP or the Congress, there will be no seismic shift in the core basics of our policies and fundamentals.

But what we do need at the helm of affairs is a strong man or woman with a proven track record as an administrator, as a leader, as a dynamic go getter, someone who is industry friendly, investment friendly, forward looking, not corupt, and with a stronf spine that will not buckle to foreign pressures.

agree with each & every word ...cheers doc:azn:

Lets face it guys. India is a mature democracy. Systems and policies run the country. Personalities do not. Whether it is the BJP or the Congress, there will be no seismic shift in the core basics of our policies and fundamentals, both domestic and foreign.

That is the one thing I appreciate about our politicians. Nationalism.

But what we do need at the helm of affairs is a strong man or woman with a proven track record as an administrator, as a leader, as a dynamic go getter, someone who is industry friendly, investment friendly, forward looking, not corupt, and with a stronf spine that will not buckle to foreign pressures.

As of now only 2 people posses the above triats and they are
1) Modi
2) Nithish Kumar
both are from NDA

you forgot the stupid lady Renuka Choudary, who embarrasses herself and her party in every TV show.

I do not understand the hindi part, can you translate it for me kindly.

in that part i meant let them play games i mean sonia & her croonies + BJP's top leader ship who dosent wants change ...its imean change is inevitable

Can't they be countered by Swaraj,Jaitley etc.
Her english keeps me laughing for 24hrs.

dear kindly dont judge people by there appreances & lingo skills ......look at the bigger picture...youl get your answer ...im sure

It seems i was right,as i posted yesterday no one can defeat anonymous

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

153beo4.jpg

Pranab.

Few today have his tenure and he is a tougher man than MMS.

man im missing likes of peshva, malamisra & jha here on this thread & last but not the least nair saheb

Pranab.

Few today have his tenure and he is a tougher man than MMS.

ya think you are right hes got calliber but seems his hands are always tied

Narendra Modi tops, Obama, Lady Gaga struggle in Time poll
Friday, April 6, 2012, 13:01 [IST]

Bangalore, Apr 6: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi once again proved that he can be termed as the most influential man in the world. Despite facing all criticism and allegations hurled by opposition parties, Modi finally topped the Time Poll list and casting votes for the same will be closed on today (Friday, Apr 6).

While Modi got 2,22,594 votes, US President Barack Obama, famous pop star Lady Gaga, Shakira, footballer Lionel Messi struggled to get top positions in the list. Obama got 19th position with 23,698, Lionel Messi (9th position), Lady Gaga (17th position), Shakira (18th position) bagged 70,164, 31,248, 23,910 votes respectively. For More information, please click here.

However, the final result will be declared on Apr 17 and the decisions of editors of Time Magazine be the last words for the poll which will show the most influential people in the world from different paths such as leaders, artists, innovators, icons and heroes.

The god of Indian cricket - Sachin Tendulkar, anti-corruption crusader - Anna Hazare, famous actress Vidya Balan, Bihar Chief Minister - Nitish Kumar are some of the other Indians whose names also have appeared in the list. The First Lady of the US, Michelle Obama, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, the Chief of the British tabloid The News of the World - Rupert Mudroch also are their in the Time list.

Citing the progress of Modi in the list, Congress recently asserted that the Guajarat CM is "manipulating" the magazine's ongoing online survey to decide the 100 most influential people in the world.:sick: The statement came from state Congress chief Arjun Modhvadia alleged on Wednesday.

Narendra Modi tops, Obama, Lady Gaga struggle in Time poll

Back
Top Bottom