What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Guess you were right

10ft3x2.jpg

welcome back bro long since seen you

look wht i said there is some thing fishy first this modi comes at # 1 from nowhere now this anonymous...

this Times list is nothing more than sh!t just like there magazine.

LOL....

Don't know why but it is really pleasure to watch pakistani's hating, Honorable and Respected Sir,,,,, Mr. Narendra Modi Ji ;)

Just a look at the title makes me LOL .......:laugh:

Give it another 10 minutes:lol: And either case its the net vote that counts, Modi has way too many no s.

Modi's net vote is more than the totaal yes vote for erik martin...well, almost:)

Modi has already won it.

Besides, even if Modi formally loses, he has already won it for me.

Like I said earlier,

The 'No' for Modi is likely to include a large no. of Pakistanis.

The 'Yes' for Modi is not likely to include even one.

all pakistanis voted against modi :P
and if indians had voted against imran khan..he would have got atleast 200000+ vote as no:lol:

anyway we are not small hearted like pakistanis :P

look wht i said there is some thing fishy first this modi comes at # 1 from nowhere now this anonymous...

this Times list is nothing more than sh!t just like there magazine.

when modi got thousands in 2-3 minutes??
its simple to have hatred in you against Mr Modi and more you bash him,more he gets popular.

Now world knows this powerful man:)

Results as of now.

Yes No
Anonymous 270202 20468
Narendra Modi 231637 105137

----------------------------------------

LOL..It looks like every pakistani who is clicking (Yes) on Imran khan is also hitting a (No) on Respected Sir Mr. Modi ji too :lol:

Keep Hating Haters....:laugh:

"Anonymous" dosent need any votes, they can hack themselves into time.com anytime and vote themselves to victory

:rofl:

all pakistanis voted against modi :P
and if indians had voted against imran khan..he would have got atleast 200000+ vote as no:lol:

lol use ur skull buddy if 200000 + pakistanis can vote for modi than why cannt they vote in favour of Imran Khan but still Mr. Khan got around 107000 votes.

now u guys will say ISI is behind the NOs of modi...haha :D

lol use ur skull buddy if 200000 + pakistanis can vote for modi than why cannt they vote in favour of Imran Khan but still Mr. Khan got around 107000 votes.

now u guys will say ISI is behind the NOs of modi...haha :D

i know wht you voted:P
just look at the no against modi :P and compare it with imran khan:azn:
even i voted in favour of imran khan ;) inspite of his loud mouthed behaviour ;)

Back
Top Bottom