What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

the terrorists of massacre are not arrested, this is a joke

yes india is a banana republic,where modi terrorist is living free after such a massacre

bhaiload shedding kaha se agya, rehem karo bhai

load shedding also happens in mumbai, chalo anand karo ab sab

job per hai tu kaam ker, fazulmain yaha timelaga raha hai,boss ko batado ab?

Do you your current situation of your country which has sacred democracy .......
Loadsheding to hoti rahegi dost bus tussi load na lo ..........

Lol... Rich india cant feed 800 million... :lol:

But we can surely feed PDF trolls....

You people are full of double standards just because people of your religion are killed....... You never dare to speak up about How kashmir pandits thrown up from their own houses how they were killed by terrorist still you buy theories of Huriyat.
Now you will calim Huriyat & these terrorist are freedom fighter not murderers..
I have seen many pakistani jumping on their feets about 26/11 killing by Kasab family literally justifying the act of terrorism ....

Sorry for being off topic......

LOL.......I wonder why Indian members and you even bothered to convince pure people!!

No matter how much you try....they live in there own world in which UNSC declared (and declared by almost whole world) Terrorist swines are protected by the State itself with security! And educated ones (like on this forum) also Defend that!! ;)

But hey!! Honorable and Respected Sir, i.e Mr. Narendra Modi Ji is termed as a Terrorist and Killer(LOL@Title) ,even after clean chit by "The Supreme court of Republic of India"

So in my opinion there is no need to convince pure people's aka haters. Let them believe in whatever stinking BS they want! :)

TOP 3
anonymous.jpg

23261_S_narendramoditimecover.jpg

I think one of us should spear-head an online petition of some sorts, for whatever its worth......

i find it insulting that Imran Khan -- who is figuing very high on the list --- will be on the same list as this blood-sucking locust

Who knows if tomrrow IK wins & turns out be another blood sucker for all pakistani.... Pakistan has more blood sucking history because of its ISO certified leaders then ours....

LOL.......I wonder why Indian members and you even bothered to convince pure people!!

No matter how much you try....they live in there own world in which UNSC declared (and declared by almost whole world) Terrorist swines are protected by the State itself with security! And educated ones (like on this forum) also Defend that!! ;)

But hey!! Honorable and Respected Sir, i.e Mr. Narendra Modi Ji is termed as a Terrorist and Killer(LOL@Title) ,even after clean chit by "The Supreme court of Republic of India"

So in my opinion there is no need to convince pure people's aka haters. Let them believe in whatever stinking BS they want! :)

You are rite dear its a wild goose chase......

Nardendra Modi lost his humanity in 2002, the only reason people want him PM is so that he can cleanse India off Muslims.

Kya prediction hai bhai.... but 2002 ke baad to koi bhi dange nhi huye...... You are losing your credibility to argue with on this thread post by post....

1. He has NOT been acquitted by the judicial system! He has not been put on trial, due to the destruction of evidence and due to the foot-dragging of state police who were his accomplices.

2. People calling him mass murderer are dead wrong. He did not commit a single murder. What he did do is called criminal conspiracy. He conspired with others in his cabinet and with members of the police to allow his party's lumpenproletarian elements to attack Muslim areas, and then ignore calls from those areas for help, and to hold down Muslims attacking Hindus in retaliation.

3. The central police, reporting direct to the Supreme Court, are investigating a series of issues related to those killings. They are watched daily by thousands, millions of Indians who want him to pay for his crimes, for abetting murder, loot and rape.

4. He will never be a PM. His own alliance partners keep him away from campaigning, because they know they will lose the votes of the secular and law abiding sections of society.

I dont know what secular section you are talking about? Pro muslim or pro minority is the only criteria of these secular section ....
Again we are dividing ourself on the line of minority majority which is basically nothing but relegion wise.. Is religion matter so much to us that its above the Law or constitution of India ? i think no.
True meaning of secular will be no division on basis race cast relegion or etc.......
But those So called Secular people are only creating division.
if at all I have to say on minority, muslim are not in minority anymore the real minorities are sikhs bhuddhist, christians, jain & many other ...
So did you ever check that as per your Secular sections has anything to say about real minority issues or issues of majority?
This has become a trend in this country If anyone says anything against muslim then he will be declared anti minority .....

1. He has NOT been acquitted by the judicial system! He has not been put on trial, due to the destruction of evidence and due to the foot-dragging of state police who were his accomplices.

Another secularist bluff. Don't you guys get tired of this media tomfoolery?

2. People calling him mass murderer are dead wrong. He did not commit a single murder. What he did do is called criminal conspiracy. He conspired with others in his cabinet and with members of the police to allow his party's lumpenproletarian elements to attack Muslim areas, and then ignore calls from those areas for help, and to hold down Muslims attacking Hindus in retaliation.

Wrong. Muslims and you secularists believe this conspiracy to be correct but the vote shows otherwise. Keep dwelling in your Nehru-Gandhi nonsense world until you'd get overrun by radical lunatics who got a lesson taught by the police.

3. The central police, reporting direct to the Supreme Court, are investigating a series of issues related to those killings. They are watched daily by thousands, millions of Indians who want him to pay for his crimes, for abetting murder, loot and rape.

Only secularist cowards who owe their bread and butter to funds from outside want him tried. IT is evident.

4. He will never be a PM. His own alliance partners keep him away from campaigning, because they know they will lose the votes of the secular and law abiding sections of society.

Secularism is the new terrorism today against Hindus and sister faiths like Sikhs and Buddhists. And secularists are going down in the coming polls. Nothing can stop Modi from becoming the PM.

[/B]

I dont know what secular section you are talking about? Pro muslim or pro minority is the only criteria of these secular section ....
Again we are dividing ourself on the line of minority majority which is basically nothing but relegion wise.. Is religion matter so much to us that its above the Law or constitution of India ? i think no.
True meaning of secular will be no division on basis race cast relegion or etc.......
But those So called Secular people are only creating division.
if at all I have to say on minority, muslim are not in minority anymore the real minorities are sikhs bhuddhist, christians, jain & many other ...
So did you ever check that as per your Secular sections has anything to say about real minority issues or issues of majority?
This has become a trend in this country If anyone says anything against muslim then he will be declared anti minority .....

Dude get this;

Secularism = anti-Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh.

This is the real face of secularism. I was once a staunch secularist myself and opposed the Hindu conservatives but when I realized the ploy these anti-dharmic people have, I came to my senses.

Kya prediction hai bhai.... but 2002 ke baad to koi bhi dange nhi huye...... You are losing your credibility to argue with on this thread post by post....

If that riot had not taken place, riots would still be taking place. Gujarat was a crazy place before Modi came to power. Today it leads the nation.

And the reason why Pakistanis are worried is because they fear Modi coming to power and their sleeper cells would be purged clean in India. That's the only reason.

What do Modi and Israel have in common? They don't take the trash atrocities of Jihad against their people and give back in the same kind.

why the hell pakistanis interfering with the internal matters of india!!!look what gujarat is now!!!he has transformed gujarat!!people vote for him because they know they are voting for development..!!2002 was a really sad incident!!he mights have incited hindus!!(thats unknown) but remember one thing ..the riot was started due to burning of train of kar seveks arriving from ayoodhya at godhara!!ipeople not only vote for modi1they vote for the entire administrative unit modi has with him !!

THE ONLY SOLUTION .....MODI SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH...SLOW PAINFUL DEATH..

THE ONLY SOLUTION .....MODI SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH...SLOW PAINFUL DEATH..
you can only do it with his efigu in your real life, he can not be touched and we will not abandon a leader like him we are not like you guys who celebrate killing your own good leaders like Salman Tashir, Gadaffi, etc.

haters gona hate, the Muslims in Gujarat have accpeted thier guilt in initiating the riot by burning the kar sevaks alive and the Hindus have realized their guilt for taking part in the riot and both are seeking repentance and are working for the greater good of Gujart under the able leadership of Modi.
But you guys show crocadile tears just to create a divide.

Dear It will be a another head breaking task to make our Pak frnds understand the difference between a terrorist n democratically elected CM because they think the whole population of gujraat was so polarized by hindus supporter that they elected him twice as CM..

Back
Top Bottom