What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Modi trolled everyone.....hopefully he won't be trolled by Anonymous:D

People voting for Modiji cant compete with the bots unleashed by Anonymous...:D

So its safe to say Anonymous is going to win...if it has already not won.

As expected...Anonymous has unleashed its bots at the last moment...:lol:

anonymous.jpg

Maybe they will discount the victory of Anonymous, since those guys are obviously using some kind of bot-network to boost their votes. :cheesy:

Most of the educated, progressive Indians want Modi as the PM. But there are rural votes that are influenced by money and local factors. If the BJP along with regional parties works in unison to cash on the local factors, then there is no stopping from Modi becoming PM.

Seems like Modi is still first. Anything can change :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the educated, progressive Indians want Modi as the PM. But there are rural votes that are influenced by money and local factors. If the BJP along with regional parties works in unison to cash on the local factors, then there is no stopping from Modi becoming PM.

I agree with you Bhim. The way I see it, Modi's tougher fight will be within his own party than against the Congress.

There is no way the Congress is coming back next time if Modi is pushed as the BJP contendor.

Even if he is not, the Congress has its work cut out for it, and every passing day of a disillusioned India does not make it easier.

My recipe for the BJP:

Stop acting schizoid in terms of core identity as you have been doing for the past 10 years.

Stop trying to fight the Congress on its own turf.

Bring back a strong inclusive cultural and nationalistic electoral platform of Hindutva - no shrill saffron noises and mosque breaking this time around please

Play to your strengths, build on them, and rally 80% of the country behind you without making the remaining 20% feel threatened.

Say STFU to pseudo-secularists around the country and push Modi to the front. Unabashedly.

I can feel my right thumb itching. Let the games begin.

I agree with you Bhim. The way I see it, Modi's tougher fight will be within his own party than against the Congress.

There is no way the Congress is coming back next time if Modi is pushed as the BJP contendor.

Even if he is not, the Congress has its work cut out for it, and every passing day of a disillusioned India does not make it easier.

My recipe for the BJP:

Stop acting schizoid in terms of core identity as you have been doing for the past 10 years.

Stop trying to fight the Congress on its own turf.

Bring back a strong inclusive cultural and nationalistic electoral platform of Hindutva - no shrill saffron noises and mosque breaking this time around please

Play to your strengths, build on them, and rally 80% of the country behind you without making the remaining 20% feel threatened.

Say STFU to pseudo-secularists around the country and push Modi to the front. Unabashedly.

I can feel my right thumb itching. Let the games begin.

had the idiots in BJP top brass with likes of kalraj misra,lalji tandon weredumped in favour of young people like varun gandhi ....the things would have been much much different in UP this time but......?

had the idiots in BJP top brass with likes of kalraj misra,lalji tandon weredumped in favour of young people like varun gandhi ....the things would have been much much different in UP this time but......?

I recently saw an interview of Varun (this was prior to the UP elections) where he came across very balanced, mature (a little too sweet though), and conveying the right amount of conviction.

Seems he's been groomed well post his hand chopping brain fart! :)

I recently saw an interview of Varun (this was prior to the UP elections) where he came across very balanced, mature (a little too sweet though), and conveying the right amount of conviction.

Seems he's been groomed well post his hand chopping brain fart! :)

well it seems the biggest problem with BJP is its old gaurd who know there time's up but keep playing games with parties interests just to live another day....god when will advani & his croonies get the boot ...that day we might see a strong & new BJP but till then:hitwall:

well it seems the biggest problem with BJP is its old gaurd who know there time's up but keep playing games with parties interests just to live another day....god when will advani & his croonies get the boot ...that day we might see a strong & new BJP but till then:hitwall:

True that. Give the country a viable option. The country is fed up and ready.

True that. Give the country a viable option. The country is fed up and ready.

lets hope the likes of varun ghandi , modi & uma bharti , sushma swaraj get more space ...it might get better then

Varun is not much of a leader.

Back
Top Bottom