What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

People judge Narendra Modi extremely. People either worship him or they hate him from the core. He should be judged fairly. He has done wonders for Gujarat in past years but we can not forget Gujarat riots is blot on his political career. May be if Supreme court will free him from all the charges then he will be accepted more by people of India. But there are very less chance of becoming PM for him coz his anti Muslim image won't help him in collation government age.. But politics is game of uncertaintity. You never know.

Oh C'mon! C'mon!

Modi last year won local civic body elections in Muslim majority areas. What do you have to say about that?

Do you know more than the Muslims of Gujarat who are themselves voting for him?

Elections in Gujarat what a joke. Muslims after being killed and massacred would vote for that vile and pathetic excuse for a human being.

In the recent past, Since IK Gujral, India has had some pretty good PMs, perhaps the reason for its success. Bring this idiot to power and see what happens with India.

Elections in Gujarat what a joke. Muslims after being killed and massacred would vote for that vile and pathetic excuse for a human being.
haha.. india is not pak where minorities are kept pressed under the thumb. even if muslims voted against him he could not have dont anything. they vote for him because they think he has performed well and helped in overall well being.
muslims werekilled in the riots. so were hindus. Modi was CM then. now both hindus and muslims vote for him. WHY?

You appreciate his rule where thousands of Muslims were killed, you appreciate the killing of thousands of Muslims. That makes You, the individual, personally culpable for his crimes, it makes you mentally sick. You. The individual. Personally.

Firstly its not thousands,

1044 people were killed in the violence – 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus including those killed in the Godhra train fire.

Its funny to see Pakistanis trying to take the moral high ground. Don't you guys support the return of Taliban in Afghanistan? I am guessing the Talibans are saints right, they don't kill anyone. You don't want the Taliban in your own country, but you want them to return to power in Afghanistan asap:what: Why? because thats in the interest of your country.

So let the Indians do, what they think is good for their country. Since the Supreme court of India has declared Modi "not guilty", and the sort of work he has done in his state, many Indians(including Muslims) are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, cause its not like the alternative Congress party never saw communal riots in its tenures.

More Muslims have died in Pakistan due to sectarian violence than Muslims in India in communal riots. Thats a fact you can't deny. How come you don't hold your Pakistani leaders responsible for all that sectarian violence?

Communal riots have plagued the sub continent for a long time, but as people are getting more and more educated their, its becoming less frequent now. So let our country and Indian Muslims be and worry about your own Pakistani Muslims who are getting killed on a daily basis.

You have the right to still vote against him, you, the individual are rotten to the core if you support a mass murderer, YOU are.
On what basis do you declare him as a mass murderer. If just accusations are to be taken as convictions, then Whole of Pakistani establishment including your cherished military men like Pasha, Kayani, Musharraf are all mass murderers.. Aren't they..And extrapolating it to 1947, so was Jinnah (no disrespect intended) who ordered the kabayali invasion of Kashmir by Pakistani tribals that led to rapes and deaths of thousands of Kashmiri civilians.. So are you, most Pakistani members, who proudly depict his photograph as your avatar and idolize him, are rotten to the core?? See this cuts both ways....

In the recent past, Since IK Gujral, India has had some pretty good PMs, perhaps the reason for its success. Bring this idiot to power and see what happens with India.

what has happened in gujrat after 2002?
only development and nothing else....

I'm not voting for Hafiz Saeed, I as an individual have no bearing on his court case. I am pushing for his trial and also saying don't vote for Hafiz Saeed. That is the difference, I can justify my position as a human being, since I personally have not supported Hafiz Saeed.

You on the other hand had nothing to do with Modi's court case, in fact courts are bound by evidence. Courts don't declare anyone innocent, they declare them "not guilty" when it can't be proven that they are guilty. It doesn't mean they are innocent. You have the right to still vote against him, you, the individual are rotten to the core if you support a mass murderer, YOU are. Not the courts, the courts must have done their job by the book. You have failed in your job to keep him out. Don't hide behind the courts, the courts are only giving a decision on whether or not he belongs in jail you are giving the decision that he belongs as your ruler.

You appreciate his rule where thousands of Muslims were killed, you appreciate the killing of thousands of Muslims. That makes You, the individual, personally culpable for his crimes, it makes you mentally sick. You. The individual. Personally.

I agree with these views, except the personal attacks made on the other posting member.

However, some clarifications.

The courts have not tried Modi; because of state control of the investigating agencies, also because partially of the complicity of policemen in high places in his actions, there has not been sufficient evidence found against him to bring him to trial. On numerous occasions, evidence has been destroyed, the destruction of data regarding physical movements on the days concerned, drawn from mobile service provider records, being the most egregious example.

Nevertheless, notwithstanding these heart-breaking disappointments, an active team of private individuals is pursuing the individuals most likely to have broken the law, and with each cycle of investigation and submission of facts to the courts, the net around these suspects has become tighter. It is noteworthy that the Supreme Court has been fully supportive and innovative in its support of the morally outrages sections of Indians who are engaged in this sustained effort to find the truth and bring the guilty, if any, to justice.

You mentioned election several times. It is unlikely that Modi will be displaced in elections in Gujarat for some time to come. On the other hand, his reputation is in tatters, and his chances of becoming Prime Minister heading a BJP govern are, at the moment, nil.

I agree that the situation is far from satisfactory.

the terrorist sympathisers are also part of terror, he is proved terrorist and there is no doubt about this

now if you guys say this, then you must not drag hafiz saeed card uselessly, he is tried and found innocent, while modi friends have confessed his terror links

I have posted this video many times to expose the hinduvtas on this forum, but they choose to ignore it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have posted this video many times to expose the hinduvtas on this forum, but they choose to ignore it.

Smartypants look at the date on the video....2000.01.01.

Yeah right...that is 2 fricking years before the riots took place.

My logic has been consistent. If your logic fails to identify Modi as a vile person then you're illogical.

You are still to give me any compelling reason as to why should I believe your conspiracy theory and not the word of my courts and my investigative agencies headed y eminent people of my country.

All you are offering me are hate speech and conspiracy theories and I'm sorry but my vote is too important to be wasted on conspiracy theories.

...and just so you know how democracy works, Congress is not the Government of India.

Congress is just another political party in India and such is how it is behaving.

Besides,

You don't really expect Zardari and Nawaz to commend each other for their achievement, do you?

Talking to reporters in Ahmedabad, Modhvadia said, "Modi has sent hundreds of emails through various portals of Gujarat government to the people, asking them to vote for him at the Time magazine's online survey."
"Modi is a manipulator and is using his PR agents to get people to click on "yes" button. No leader in the world manipulates the way Modi does...just because he wants to be on the magazine's list," Modhvadia alleged.

Chawal banda chawal hi rahay ga...

Man he just broke email spam laws, and privacy laws by stealing government database of emails.

This is your administrator and developer. I don't do this as administrator of Defence.pk!

Thereeeeeeee you go. Reality comes out with your own government fessing to it.

When did Gujarat Congress become the Government ?

Dude you really need to calm down, take a break and drink some coffee.

Meanwhile while drinking the coffee just watch this video ..:)

Last edited by a moderator:
"But Modi is also the person with highest number of "No" votes (38,586)," Modhvadia said.

Hahahaha On top, at the obvious.

He also criticised law and order situation in Gujarat, claiming that over 16,000 children had gone missing in the last five years from Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara and Rajkot.

Developer, Administrator, applause everyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom