What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

LOL.. indias relations with China will improve.. so the question you should ask would be how Chinas relations with Pak and BD will be .

Except that we Chinese are mostly Atheists. We only really factor in the business and geopolitical sides of the situation.

But I don't think Pakistan and Bangladesh will feel the same way.

Modi has the highest net vote now. Time to return the favor, vote down the ex playboy:lol:

I feel sorry for the Muslims in India to live amongst terrorists supporters as witnessed on this thread. This is the result of a hindu dominated "democracy"
i feel sorry for muslims in pak to live among trrorst supportes, this is a result of sunni dominated islamocracy.

Except that we Chinese are not Muslims. We only really factor in the business and geopolitical sides of the situation.But I don't think Pakistan and Bangladesh will feel the same way.
neither are indians at least the majority.

exactly on the bolded part.. so if modi manipulate the situation to a point where india becomes closer to china in both biz and geoplitics then what will china's relations be with pak and bd. mind you that modi loves the chinese and chinese see to respect him too.

Modi has the highest net vote now. Time to return the favor, vote down the ex playboy:lol:

Oh you bet I'm itching to do that.

...but I like Imran Khan. I have always adored him. I know he wants to do good for his country.

...and that is where the mature and sensible guy inside me prevents me from voting him down.

I feel sorry for the Muslims in India to live amongst terrorists supporters as witnessed on this thread. This is the result of a hindu dominated "democracy"

yup a hindu dominated democracy is better than muslim dominated anarchy. atleast we keep them in control.,

Pakistani judicial system is a joke.

They couldn't even convict the people who attacked the poor Sri Lankan cricketers, let alone anyone else. :lol:

I sympathise with your agitation when you believe unfair attacks are being made. However, two wrongs don't make a right. Their failures don't add up to a license to a democratic state with free speech and believing in the rule of law to commit similar mistakes or allow similar failures.

It may not sound fair, but we must maintain higher standards. We cannot excuse our mistakes by pointing at others.

I hope you read this the way it was written, as one loyal and patriotic Indian to another.

the reason why this terrorist MODI is on top, revealed by indiuans themselfs..:D

Modi is manipulating Time magazine's online survey: Congress - Politics News - IBNLive

Number of Muslims killed in sectarian violence in Pakistan in2012- 141

Number of Muslims Killed in communal riots in India in 2012- 0

:wave:

yup a hindu dominated democracy is better than muslim dominated anarchy. atleast we keep them in control.,

Ahh! Finally! the truth comes out from the deceivers. Thanks for admitting your dear Modi mass murdered Muslims!

Please. That seems a slighting indirect reference to Indian Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, all who are not Hindus.

These are citizens of our country with equal rights as you and I, and to which many of my personal friends belong. Your statement reads harshly to me. I am sure you did not intend to cast slurs on fellow citizens.

Modi-Gujarat are internal matter of India, why are Pakistanis getting their panties in a twist? :cheesy:

Oh please.

indians post in threads that have to do with Pakistan's "internal matters" religiously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom