What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Chawal banda chawal hi rahay ga...

Man he just broke email spam laws, and privacy laws by stealing government database of emails.

This is your administrator and developer. I don't do this as administrator of Defence.pk!
hehe.. now youre going bonkrs with hate... i can almost feel your blood boiling..

"In Gujarat, evaluation of police personnel is done not on the basis of performance in curbing the crime, but on the basis of how well he manages Modi's functions, how big a crowd he can gather and how much donations he gets for BJP," Modhvadia alleged.
He also alleged that Modi was shielding some of the accused of an investment scam, and handed out photograph of one of them, Moinuddin Sheikh, purportedly with Modi.

The main accusation against Modi was how he administrated the police during the riots. Obviously he's shielding his men in the police.

hehe.. now youre going bonkrs with hate... i can almost feel your blood boiling..

I'm laughing at your state's collective stupidity.

My logic has been consistent. If your logic fails to identify Modi as a vile person then you're illogical.

Modi is manipulating Time magazine's online survey: Congress - Politics - Politics News - ibnlive

Thereeeeeeee you go. Reality comes out with your own government fessing to it.

lol FB and twitter is responsible for this...many have been sharing status and thousands are voting..more votes will follow today and tomorrow as friday is last day i guess..

Congress in gujrat is just so much frustrated..they are loosers and their words mean nothing to us :)

I wonder how India's relations with Pakistan and Bangladesh would go, if Narenda Modi became the Prime Minister of India. :lol:

The main accusation against Modi was how he administrated the police during the riots. Obviously he's shielding his men in the police.

accusation remains so after 10 years.. and no answer yet on the how part. this despite having a hostile gove at the centre of 8 years out of 10. seriously , to me it just seems like Modi should sue all around for defamation against him.

dam pakistani habit of always repenting on incidents of past. its a 10 yrs old story still keep repeating it like its yest. they either talk abt past that muslims ruled the world, we were best in science and tech, we were rich, allama iqbal and this theories which never got implemented or directly talk 50 yrs ahead when pakistan will rule india and they will listen radio delhi. present means nothing to them.

thay dont see that they are giving asylum to dawood ibrahim who alone killed 1000s in india, maulana hafiz saeed who dared to attack our land but is not convicted, 4 ppl who hijacked the air india plane. kargil war when india had no reason to loose 100s of soldiers. if muslim's death mean something they their death means too. when u justify that then well remove modi.

One thing is for sure.

Those voting for Modi is not likely to include any Pakistanis.

But those voting against Modi is highly likely to include a hell lot of Pakistanis.

...and yet Modi Bhai is winning.
:lol:

HATERS GONNA HATE!

I wonder how India's relations with Pakistan and Bangladesh would go, if Narenda Modi became the Prime Minister of India. :lol:
LOL.. indias relations with China will improve.. so the question you should ask would be how Chinas relations with Pak and BD will be .

In fact, it will be amazing for our relations with our neighbouring countries.

Modi has always demonstrated himself to be a man of logic and rationale.

he did not have enough police force and he asked 3 neighboring states to provide their reserve forces and even called BSF in affected areas to stabilize the riots...but congress ruled states never gave their reserve police force...

I feel sorry for the Muslims in India to live amongst terrorists supporters as witnessed on this thread. This is the result of a hindu dominated "democracy"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom