What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Guys, who ever is voting for Modi make sure you also vote down Erik Marten cause its the net vote which ll count at the end of the day.

While you are at it also vote down Imran Khan for the luls(Probably Pakistanis voting down Modi anyways).

Spread the word, if Modi wins it will be good PR for him:enjoy:

Dude the net vote of Modi ji is 10K more than the gross +ve vote for the playboy. No way he is going to win.

It's Modiji all the way.

Guys, who ever is voting for Modi make sure you also vote down Erik Marten cause its the net vote which ll count at the end of the day.

While you are at it also vote down Imran Khan for the luls(Probably Pakistanis voting down Modi anyways).

Spread the word, if Modi wins it will be good PR for him:enjoy:

The rate at which Modi's vote count is increasing, I won't be surprised if his net vote count surpasses that of Erik Martin eventually.

I think one of us should spear-head an online petition of some sorts, for whatever its worth......

i find it insulting that Imran Khan -- who is figuing very high on the list --- will be on the same list as this blood-sucking locust

Stfu he isn't a playboy, your ministers are playboys they have no shame they watch **** in a assembly wow

Majority voters voted for Modi were not kids but adults and are 18+

I wish if you could have lay any evidence behind your delusion. Your perception can't be taken as granted on a international forum.

I know consenting adults are voting for him, it shows what level of idiocy and support for mass murderers exist in India.

Imagine a guy is getting all the votes because he didn't flinch while slaughtering Muslims. That is what is valued in India, that is what your votes say.

LOL @ Indians saying Modi is higher than Khan. There are more Indian internet users than Pakistani lollol

I think one of us should spear-head an online petition of some sorts, for whatever its worth......

i find it insulting that Imran Khan -- who is figuing very high on the list --- will be on the same list as this blood-sucking locust

Please do not insult and call others names just because you believe that he did some wrong.. your belief maybe wrong..

He won't be, only the top one goes to the Times 100 list. So don't feel insulted:lol:

I know consenting adults are voting for him, it shows what level of idiocy and support for mass murderers exist in India.

Imagine a guy is getting all the votes because he didn't flinch while slaughtering Muslims. That is what is valued in India, that is what your votes say.
mate , you believe what you want.. you just dont have an idea.. but ill tell you one thing. the more bitternes syou have in your heart the worse it is for your health.

LOL @ Indians saying Modi is higher than Khan. There are more Indian internet users than Pakistani lollol
I thought 90% indians are poor, illiterate and don't even know what internet is

Shouldn't be hard for Pakistanis eh ? After all much more slaughtering goes on in Pakistan than in India.

On a serious note, this is the average Gujarati Mohammed's opinion on Modiji..

As I said outside haters can continue to hate..it doesnt affect anyone on this side...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Strong Critic of Mr Modi...............But the Title of thread is not entertaining.............He is CM Of one of democratically elected state of India.

I request moderators to change the Thread Title

Stfu he isn't a playboy, your ministers are playboys they have no shame they watch **** in a assembly wow

Lol at that being an insult.

Last time i checked Imran Khan wasn't the one who was accused of watching hundreds of people get slaughtered or known as a murder.

mate , you believe what you want.. you just dont have an idea.. but ill tell you one thing. the more bitternes syou have in your heart the worse it is for your health.

Especially when that "bitterness/hate" is just useless and no one, who really matter, care about it.

Last time i checked Imran Khan wasn't the one who was accused of watching hundreds of people get slaughtered or known as a murder.

No he was the one who was justifying suicide bombings of the TTP in his own twisted way...Gratz, buddy.

Your hypocrisy is awe-inspiring, no, it really is.

You accuse a man who has been acquitted by all the courts in India, against whom no evidence has been found even in impartial enguiries, and when it comes to Hafiz Saeed, he is, oh-so-deserving of a free-and-fair court trial.:rolleyes:

What's with the hypocrisy, my man?

Back
Top Bottom