What's new

Terrorism in Pakistan makes India happy

I don't know if Pakistan could still able to handle India and TTP at the same time?

The terrorism spreading in Pakistan pleases India because it gives them an opportunity to gain confidence.

Correct?

Don't worry too much about it.

Indian history is filled with western invasions since thousands of years.

TTP is not as much of a threat to Pakistan, as they are to India.

not sure what you mean by 'India', you mean GoI, or ordinary Indians
I can only say about myself, I got mixed feelings about this. Civilians dying makes one sad, whether its Indian or american or pakistani.
But there is a part of brain which says, 'now you feel what we were going through, when you were rejoicing our death or at least indifferent to it'

I don't know if Pakistan could still able to handle India and TTP at the same time?

The terrorism spreading in Pakistan pleases India because it gives them an opportunity to gain confidence.

Correct?
Correct to some extent but we should also handle saudi arabia for spreading terrorism and wahabiism inside pakistan ..

Yeah, the day a blast goes off in Peshwar/Purushapura, we cut cakes, sing songs, dance and have a blast. :angry: It so fills us up with confidence.

What a retarded thread. :hitwall:
You are right :lol: And moderators please close this thread i am sure that habibi opened this thread for watching and enjoying indians and pakistanis yelling at each other .

Correct?
if you are asking to Indians....then my answer is No......
Pakistan is not a threat from Indian PoV so we dont care

it feels sad to see innocents getting killed but it feels good when the terrorists are bombed.........

u must ask this question to yourself........did the mumbai attacks pleased you....bcoz the likes of hafiz saaed gained confidence from it........

Correct?
well all those TTP and there "ande-bachhe " are the off springs/off shoots of pakistani policy to become "shaheen on islam" @ thekedaar of ummah

not so long ago very same pakistanies yous to keep donation boxes in each and every market acros lenth and breath of pakistan in every market or publick places to help collect "funds for jihad"

your own establishment never could come owt of there "revenge politics" and propogated and prctice the policy of "bleeding india dry thru 1000 cuts"

but when your "great game " backfired and your so called "strategick assets" started "biting the hand that fed them" now youare blaming India for it .... its called "what you sow is what you shal reap"

why india will be happy with terrorism in pakistan are there any terro camps running in indian border for TTP ?

is there any evidence against india helping , training funding or arming TTP if yes why isnt your establishment shairng the "evidence " with world media .. whose stopping your establishment in doing so ?

who faught like a proxy with US aginst USSR and gave US there air bases to spy on USSR and training "mujahideens" in land of the pure ?

who islamisied the pakistan caricullam to fund and recruit "mujahiddins" to fight USSR & India ?

well brother come owt of the "conspiracy theories" cause they are hurting you more than India cause

UNTIL OR UNLESS YOU FIND OWT THE CAUSE OF THE DESEASE YOU CAN NEVER CURE IT

IT IS NOT INDIA BUT YOUR GREEDY AND CORRUPT FEUDAL SYSTEM AND ESTABLISHMENT WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE TERRORISM , CORRUPTION , INJUSTICE & JAHALAT @ CAUSE OF TERRORISM IN PAKISTAN

Think and act honestli instead of blaming others for your condition before its too late ... Peace

^^^^

I don't know about confidence, but they surely enjoy it and want Pakistan to remain in this state.
There are two views in India about it.
1. A confident and self assured pakistan is easy to deal with and we can have deal with them that lasts long. A severly weakened pakistan(like somalia) is danger to India.
2. An weakened pakistan is easy to deal with

I would say it suits our current status quo situation best when pakistan is in manageable chaos.

There are two views in India about it.
1. A confident and self assured pakistan is easy to deal with and we can have deal with them that lasts long. A severly weakened pakistan(like somalia) is danger to India.
2. An weakened pakistan is easy to deal with
I would say it suits our current status quo situation best when pakistan is in manageable chaos.
I want to explain this post in one simple sentence :lol:
"Arrogance and ignorance at his best "
But one can expect such from someone who loves to call himself a "hinduguy"

Back
Top Bottom