What's new

Terror in Vienna

Germans should think about sanctions against France for this butchering of my wonderful language.
Well back in 1930's yes Hitler would have overcome the Muslims , but Muslims would resist because of their larger number, Jews were not just hated by Hitler or nazi but a lot of Europeans for various reasons .

A MUCH smaller %tage of Muslims were THAT radical like today.
Less faggotry in the world, less hypocritical behaviour, less Muslims who blow themselves up.
If Hitler and Germans/Whites from back in the day were living today, I think the only Muslim countries which would stand would be Pakistan because of Nukes, except Adi-Junkie goes full retard and danger (THEN nuclear armed) Germany too because of Meth and Iran (Aryans, he even spared Iranian Jews because of "I want to have good relations with them (Iranians)".) :D
Otherwise I think, he wouldn't really care, as long as they stay in their countries (NOT Germany) and give Iran openly nuclear weapons. ^^
And GERMAN Muslims would be a different thing.
I am sorry guys you are so full of yourselves. You think what's happening in Vienna is different from what happened in France. Use your brains, they are going to blame Muslims and its not far fetched that this is blamed on some Muslim country. Oh and the attacks were carried out by you guessed it mossad

HAHA MOSSAD.
Sure thing.
I saw today a thread where they showed ISIS type school girls in Islamabad I think and many Pakistani wrote that it is dangerous and very wrong to let some idiots run that thing, Mossad work too?
You are right, I don't like the Jews get often medial their asses licked and Muslims are always "the" bad, after they have no Nazis, Commis (Lets be honest, Chinese are more hardcore nationalism/capitalism) the Muslims are the one where they can portray the enemy.
No, as long as MUSLIMS have this kind of childish thinking - look in Islamic counries, how they are slaugthering each other. Dude, if these maniacs had the intelligence of Murricans/Jews and military might they would genocide each other in no time.
Murricans killed 2003-2011 150k Iraqis DIRECTLY the 1 million - 1.5 million were mostly killed by, you get it, OTHER MUSLIMS.

Germans should think about sanctions against France for this butchering of my wonderful language.

Less faggotry in the world, less hypocritical behaviour, less Muslims who blow themselves up.
If Hitler and Germans/Whites from back in the day were living today, I think the only Muslim countries which would stand would be Pakistan because of Nukes, except Adi-Junkie goes full retard and danger (THEN nuclear armed) Germany too because of Meth and Iran (Aryans, he even spared Iranian Jews because of "I want to have good relations with them (Iranians)".) :D
Otherwise I think, he wouldn't really care, as long as they stay in their countries (NOT Germany) and give Iran openly nuclear weapons. ^^

HAHA MOSSAD.
Sure thing.
I saw today a thread where they showed ISIS type school girls in Islamabad I think and many Pakistani wrote that it is dangerous and very wrong to let some idiots run that thing, Mossad work too?
You are right, I don't like the Jews get often medial their asses licked and Muslims are always "the" bad, after they have no Nazis, Commis (Lets be honest, Chinese are more hardcore nationalism/capitalism) the Muslims are the one where they can portray the enemy.
No, as long as MUSLIMS have this kind of childish thinking - look in Islamic counries, how they are slaugthering each other. Dude, if these maniacs had the intelligence of Murricans/Jews and military might they would genocide each other in no time.
Murricans killed 2003-2011 150k Iraqis DIRECTLY the 1 million - 1.5 million were mostly killed by, you get it, OTHER MUSLIMS.

Are you a white german ?

I wonder what interests you about Pakistan that brought you here....(Asked with good intentions)

I like this women changing, the ones (white liberal whores because of white faggots) spread legs for olive skinned big mouths and the olive skinned girls spread undercover their legs and make it with whities (haram alarm), mostly oral/anal.

WHAT AM I READING HERE....

situation like this put us in tough situation , my in laws are all white trump supporters and its hard to convince them that not all Muslims are violent or extremists, nor Islam ask us to go out and kill innocent people etc, these kind of incidents literally put hot water on all the convincing we do over the time ..

PM me the video ..

I feel for you.
You married into a white trump supporting family.. Dang. I wonder how did they allow their daughter to marry you..

PERMA BAN THIS GUY admins. This guy is supporting the terrorist attack openly. I call on all admins to PERMA ban him. Terrorists shud be in jail not in here . Our families be loved ones are put in danger cuz these ppl. No more excuses . PERMA ban. I want everyone to raise their voices against this
I AM TRYING TO GET OP BANNED BECAUSE CLEARLY HES A FAR RIGHT TROLL LIKE THE OTHER 2 WHO POPPED UP BEFORE HIM

PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES

NORMALLY SHOCK POSTS WORK AS GOOD BAIT

HAHA MOSSAD.
Sure thing.

There wouldn't be any ISIS had the US not done what it did in Iraq, all that hell they brought and then deformed babies in Fallujah from uranium.

You're surprised that this brews the level of anger which grew into ISIS? That's how it is nigga, the damage circle won't end.

The white man should shut the **** up.

I AM TRYING TO GET OP BANNED BECAUSE CLEARLY HES A FAR RIGHT TROLL LIKE THE OTHER 2 WHO POPPED UP BEFORE HIM

PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES

NORMALLY SHOCK POSTS WORK AS GOOD BAIT

Lul FAR RIGHT.
What is that for you?
People who kill a brownie because he is a brownie or because the brownie did a horrible crime?
And every White who did the same crime as the brownie (who did wrong) deserve excactly the same.
That is my personal justice system (death for some hardcore crimes). The human self counts. Not the race, not the personal ideology. For sure, %tage there are many difference but I grew up with Whites (mostly Liberal faggots, the reason I don't like them), Orientals/Muslims - brownies/olive skinned under them, Negroes (yes, politically incorrect, but one of my best buddy is a full black dude) etc.
I'm RIGHT from my viewpoints (today standards) and now ask yourself, how many Muslims/Orientals are that? Especially the ones, who live not in their REAL home country/fatherland.
For Whites it's bad ...
I don't like that. Even I don't like to close both eyes when a Jew makes a crime but then crying if a Muslim do.
And you didn't shocked me, I just responded in a manner which was adequate. ^^

There wouldn't be any ISIS had the US not done what it did in Iraq, all that hell they brought and then deformed babies in Fallujah from uranium.

You're surprised that this brews the level of anger which grew into ISIS? That's how it is nigga, the damage circle won't end.

The white man should shut the **** up.

Because Saddam would kill these faggots and their families. ^^ He didn't kidding when crushing enemies of him.
Saddam was a Swine and a Hero to the same time and Iraq was solid. Now we could talk about gassing Kurds (for supporting Iran/USA), war with Iran etc. Sure, but that is too much to go into detail now.
Same goes for Assad-Clan.
Without OUTER influence he would have crushed those "Rebels" fast.
as a fist-rule. Most of these countries need a tough man, imo. And Im for a European strong-man-model too.
IM ANTIFA
You are trolling around. ^^ :*

Go to Pakistan dressed like your Antifa Terrorist Brothers (You still trolling but you don't need to because I'M NOT a troll like you wrote earlier) and tell me what ordinary Pakistani men will do to you.

FEMININE WHITE ANTIFA != MASCULINE NONWHITE ANTIFA

THIS IS WHAT NONWHITE (WEST ASIAN) ANTIFA LOOKS LIKE

IM ANTIFA

Attachments

• ypg_antifa2.jpg
    ypg_antifa2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 39
  • ypg_antifa.jpg
    ypg_antifa.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 36
No, but you if you are Antifa. (You're trolling around :D)
Go to Pakistan dressed like your Antifa Terrorist Brothers (You still trolling but you don't need to because I'M NOT a troll like you wrote earlier) and tell me what ordinary Pakistani men will do to you.
These people are a menace for me, If I see them I get eye cancer.
I think every European nation should throw them about a Taliban camp. They will show them some love.

How do you find Pakistani people in General ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom