What's new

Terror in Vienna

I hope everyone is safe and sound , and whoever is doing this crime , whatever his motivation is i hope Authorities either capture or kill him/her in time ..

Like I said, I deal with your people regularly. There is more work that needs to be done. It is the children who need to look at the non-Muslim population as a full and equal part of their community. A bright little boy from Manchester upon being introduced to the idea of universal brotherhood by me asked if I meant that he should consider the non-Muslim population as his 'frenemies.' It made me sad to realise that these young children are being taught the same exclusive, fundamental ideas of identity that have caused so much suffering back home.
Not everyone is like that and not all of them get kicked in face by bullies in school those who get kicked in face grow up to be likes you mentioned..

Yes Muslims dont mingle a lot with non muslims one of the main reason being society here is like "apne kaam se kaam rakho"

Like I said, I deal with your people regularly. There is more work that needs to be done. It is the children who need to look at the non-Muslim population as a full and equal part of their community. A bright little boy from Manchester upon being introduced to the idea of universal brotherhood by me asked if I meant that he should consider the non-Muslim population as his 'frenemies.' It made me sad to realise that these young children are being taught the same exclusive, fundamental ideas of identity that have caused so much suffering back home.
Whadda load of sanctimonious virtue signalling crap.

Terrorism in this context has zero to do with a specific nation, faith or community. It certainly needs stamping out, but it has nothing to do with some Pakistani kid in Manchester.

These muslims terrorists acts are encouraged strongly by Erdogan and Imran Khan speeches. Emboldened by these muslim leaders, the regular nutjob muslims think they are being blessed by the high regard Erdogan and see it as their duty to teach Europe for insulting islam. It was a matter of time things like this happen and it wont be the last. And no, it is not a zionist conspiracy to make muslims bad. Muslims already done it themselves. West Europe, in particular Germany tried to play nice to Turkey because of the Turks' refugee threat. This was a mistake since this behaviour will encourage Erdogan to do whatever he needs to do in order to show the (muslim) world who is the boss instead of the Arabs. The question is what Europe is going to do as revenge? Dont count Turkey as a EU member in your lifetime. Anyway the way things are in 2020, cant hardly wait what 2021 will bring us. Clash of civilisation is happening right now before our own eyes. The sad thing is that other non muslim will get drag into this mess once the extreme racists parties in Europe win many votes. Those racists dont care whether one is muslim or non muslim. To them we are all the same.

ae98c4d7-d995-40f6-880b-4efc372b09f8.jpg

Could well be one of the attackers

Get off your pedestal...

Don't pretend to be more important than you are.
Stop judging us.
Stupid idiot

475a2abf-9811-46c4-91e9-0977356909cd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not everyone is like that and not all of them get kicked in face by bullies in school those who get kicked in face grow up to be likes you mentioned..

Yes Muslims dont mingle a lot with non muslims one of the main reason being society here is like "apne kaam se kaam rakho"
It is plain to me that you belong to the same class.

In German/Austrian Media you can recieve more.

1 Kaboom Retard.
7-8 Dead atm.
Hostages in a Restaurant.
I bet it were Japanese or Swedes again.
Every news mentions historic events of crimes committed by Muslims shows how hard they are trying to connect it to Muslims while they cant prove it yet..
It is plain to me that you belong to the same class.
Mate I am not one of them who got bullied and never bullied anyone... as for my beliefs you are no one to judge em.. I have friends from all walks of life and unlike you I dont chat a lot of BS

Ironic how you skipped our main point of what I said before..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom