What's new

Terror in Vienna

How by blaming themselves for attacks they didn't even do in france recently ?
No, by doing attacks like this one and countless others, and then those making regular headlines (media plays an important part). Of course, it is not all Muslims, but all it takes is a few to change the perception. Naturally, now all brownies are going to be viewed with suspicion thanks to these retards

These muslims terrorists acts are encouraged strongly by Erdogan and Imran Khan speeches. Emboldened by these muslim leaders, the regular nutjob muslims think they are being blessed by the high regard Erdogan and see it as their duty to teach Europe for insulting islam. It was a matter of time things like this happen and it wont be the last. And no, it is not a zionist conspiracy to make muslims bad. Muslims already done it themselves. West Europe, in particular Germany tried to play nice to Turkey because of the Turks' refugee threat. This was a mistake since this behaviour will encourage Erdogan to do whatever he needs to do in order to show the (muslim) world who is the boss instead of the Arabs. The question is what Europe is going to do as revenge? Dont count Turkey as a EU member in your lifetime. Anyway the way things are in 2020, cant hardly wait what 2021 will bring us. Clash of civilisation is happening right now before our own eyes. The sad thing is that other non muslim will get drag into this mess once the extreme racists parties in Europe win many votes. Those racists dont care whether one is muslim or non muslim. To them we are all the same.
Have you got any proof that they were committed by Muslims or just jumping on the band wagon without any knowledge?

Muslims were blamed recently for Lyon and Avignon which turned out to be false..
No, by doing attacks like this one and countless others, and then those making regular headlines (media plays an important part). Of course, it is not all Muslims, but all it takes is a few to change the perception. Naturally, now all brownies are going to be viewed with suspicion thanks to these retards
Have you got any proof that it were Muslims because I am searching if it were Muslims or not ? Muslims got blamed for Lyon as well as Avignon recently which turned out to be fake news.. both had no relation to Muslims

Have you got any proof that they were committed by Muslims or just jumping on the band wagon without any knowledge?

Muslims were blamed recently for Lyon and Avignon which turned out to be false..
There is a reason why "Muslims" is the first thing that pops up in people's mind when something like this happens, it is because so many times it is a Muslim. It is natural for humans to draw up association in our mind. And again, media has played a big part in this but if Muslims were not doing it in the first place, then media wouldn't be able to do that.

These muslims terrorists acts are encouraged strongly by Erdogan and Imran Khan speeches. Emboldened by these muslim leaders, the regular nutjob muslims think they are being blessed by the high regard Erdogan and see it as their duty to teach Europe for insulting islam. It was a matter of time things like this happen and it wont be the last. And no, it is not a zionist conspiracy to make muslims bad. Muslims already done it themselves. West Europe, in particular Germany tried to play nice to Turkey because of the Turks' refugee threat. This was a mistake since this behaviour will encourage Erdogan to do whatever he needs to do in order to show the (muslim) world who is the boss instead of the Arabs. The question is what Europe is going to do as revenge? Dont count Turkey as a EU member in your lifetime. Anyway the way things are in 2020, cant hardly wait what 2021 will bring us. Clash of civilisation is happening right now before our own eyes. The sad thing is that other non muslim will get drag into this mess once the extreme racists parties in Europe win many votes. Those racists dont care whether one is muslim or non muslim. To them we are all the same.

WTF, so asking French President not to spread Islamaphobia is equal to encouraging terrorists? Thats the dumbist shit i have read in a long time.

Have you got any proof that it were Muslims because I am searching if it were Muslims or not ? Muslims got blamed for Lyon as well as Avignon recently which turned out to be fake news.. both had no relation to Muslims
No, I do not have any proof and I may very well be wrong (in fact I hope so), but I think it most likely is.

if this attack is done by Muslims , or so called Muslims than I see a wave of hate crimes against the common Muslims in EU ..

How come you are not under watch by Canadian Police ?
I fear so. It's sum thing I'm very worried about. A lot of people got lucky today. But I don't know how ppl I love will deal with this. I'll have to be there with them as quick as possible

KILL WHITE PEOPLE
PERMA BAN THIS GUY admins. This guy is supporting the terrorist attack openly. I call on all admins to PERMA ban him. Terrorists shud be in jail not in here . Our families be loved ones are put in danger cuz these ppl. No more excuses . PERMA ban. I want everyone to raise their voices against this

Last edited:
No, I do not have any proof and I may very well be wrong (in fact I hope so), but I think it most likely is.
Thats what is wrong mate jumping to conclusions and blame one community... I was shook today when it was reported that they blamed Muslims for Lyon and Avignon and thats what might be happening here...

But one thing everyone should agree upon is that this is wrong no matter who is doing it
There is a reason why "Muslims" is the first thing that pops up in people's mind when something like this happens, it is because so many times it is a Muslim. It is natural for humans to draw up association in our mind. And again, media has played a big part in this but if Muslims were not doing it in the first place, then media wouldn't be able to do that.
Mate if you bring up stats youll be surprised but its the media who only reports Muslim incidents and yeah few Muslims are doing such shitty things but there are people from other communities too which are not shown on media..

I am sorry guys you are so full of yourselves. You think what's happening in Vienna is different from what happened in France. Use your brains, they are going to blame Muslims and its not far fetched that this is blamed on some Muslim country. Oh and the attacks were carried out by you guessed it mossad

Thats what is wrong mate jumping to conclusions and blame one community... I was shook today when it was reported that they blamed Muslims for Lyon and Avignon and thats what might be happening here...

But one thing everyone should agree upon is that this is wrong no matter who is doing it
Jumping to conclusions is wrong, but as I explained, it is natural to do so. This is how humans work, we automatically draw up associations.

And yes, regardless of who did it, we should all condemn such disgusting acts.

I fear so. It's sum thing I'm very worried about. A lot of people got lucky today. But I don't know how ppl I love will deal with this. I'll have to be there with them as quick as possible

situation like this put us in tough situation , my in laws are all white trump supporters and its hard to convince them that not all Muslims are violent or extremists, nor Islam ask us to go out and kill innocent people etc, these kind of incidents literally put hot water on all the convincing we do over the time ..
Graphic content not allowed

PM me the video ..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom