What's new

Terror in Vienna

Last edited:
Admit the existence of this filth in your community, identify it, and ostracize it. I cannot speak to the French Muslim population, but I regularly deal with the Pakistani British. They are a lovely community provided they become more inclusive. This would require that their first loyalties be with their secular national values.

As things stand now, the Pakistani diaspora is more religiously extreme than us Pakistanis. One of the most prominent examples of herd behavior in today's world.

That someone being the Muslim community itself, unfortunately. Some retrospection should put things into perspective.

I've noticed Pakistanis in Canada to be more religious in their actions than Pakistanis in Pakistan. It seems to be a widespread phenomenon among many nationalities and I'm not quite sure why.
Because Saddam would kill these faggots and their families. ^^ He didn't kidding when crushing enemies of him.
Saddam was a Swine and a Hero to the same time and Iraq was solid. Now we could talk about gassing Kurds (for supporting Iran/USA), war with Iran etc. Sure, but that is too much to go into detail now.
Same goes for Assad-Clan.
Without OUTER influence he would have crushed those "Rebels" fast.
as a fist-rule. Most of these countries need a tough man, imo. And Im for a European strong-man-model too.

You are trolling around. ^^ :*

The problem with Saddam was that he literally turned a nice country in the 60's into a hellscape by the time it was the 80's. In order to maintain power he had to get tougher and tougher, but really he was a shit leader for his people.

Last edited:
I've noticed Pakistanis in Canada to be more religious in their actions than Pakistanis in Pakistan. It seems to be a widespread phenomenon among many nationalities and I'm not quite sure why.

Breaking News: Vienna shooting ‘apparent terror attack’: Interior Minister

Vienna shooting believed to be a terror attack, says interior minister

'Seven dead' in shooting rampage terror attack near synagogue in Vienna

LIVE: The scene in Vienna where ‘armed and dangerous’ attackers on the loose, minister says

Austria: Manhunt underway after "terror attack" in several locations in Vienna

2 dead, 15 wounded in Vienna terror attack, authorities say

#ViennaAttack: Police operation underway after terrorists attack 6 different locations

Vienna terror attack leaves several dead, reports say

Vienna synagogue shooting: Active shooter situation in Austria

Vienna shooting: At least 1 dead, multiple injured after shots fired near synagogue

Vienna 'terrorist' threat ongoing as at least one attacker remains at large

Terror attack in Austrian capital, multiple suspects involved | 9 News Australia

Mumbai-like attack in Austria's Vienna, 1 terrorist shot dead

Vienna shooting: residents warned to stay home as city targeted by terror attack

Multiple gunmen in Vienna 'terrorist attack'

At least three killed in Vienna ‘terror attack’, Austrian authorities say

Last edited:
There are hundreds of thousands shooting each year in US. So all those shootings are terror attacks as well?
Almost all the shooting in US are either shot by White or Blacks Americans. Those are terrors as well?

Let's face the facts, when they need a excuse, not hard to find one.

There was a stabbing in Quebec Canada too yesterday.. 2 people dead.. 5 injured..

There was a stabbing in Quebec Canada too yesterday.. 2 people dead.. 5 injured..

These incidents will force the West to take drastic measures.

Expect very strict laws in the coming days.

Open immigration policies will be curtailed.

These incidents will force the West to take drastic measures.

Expect very strict laws in the coming days.

Open immigration policies will be curtailed.
Not the first , nor the last.
Only a massive casuality attack by 'outsiders ' will result in policy change.
But why vienna ? Any background ?

At least one attacker is still at large after a terror attack in Vienna which killed “several” people, with an assailant shot dead, an incident described as “repulsive” by Austria’s chancellor.

“According to what we currently know there is at least one attacker who is still on the run,” Austrian Interior Minister Karl Nehammer told reporters.

At the same press conference the general director for public security Franz Ruf said there would be strengthened controls at Austria’s borders and police cordons in central Vienna.

Mr Nehammer told Austrian broadcaster ORF that there were “also several injured, probably also dead”.

Earlier police confirmed the attack in the Austrian capital involved multiple gunmen in six different locations.

The public has been ordered to stay indoors amid fears the attackers may try to take hostages, with an attack taking place on a cafe outside a synagogue.

Austria’s military were drafted in to help police search every building in the centre of Vienna to find the gunmen.

Police said there was “one deceased person” and several injured, including one police officer.

Meanwhile, one suspect was “shot and killed by police officers,” Vienna police said on their Twitter account.

Vienna Police spokesman Harald Sörös told ORF one of the suspects was killed by a police sniper but other suspects have fled.

Vienna Mayor Michael Ludwig told local media that 15 people had been taken to hospital, of whom seven were seriously injured.

Alleged gunman in Vienna. Picture: Twitter
Alleged gunman in Vienna. Picture: Twitter

Policemen stand guard in Mariahilfer street in the centre of Vienna. Picture: AFP
Policemen stand guard in Mariahilfer street in the centre of Vienna. Picture: AFP

Chancellor of Austria Sebastian Kurz has described the shootings as a “repulsive terrorist attack”.

He tweeted: “We are currently going through difficult times in our republic. I would like to thank all the emergency services who risk their lives, especially today for our safety.

“Our police will take decisive action against the perpetrators of this repulsive terrorist attack.

“I am glad that our police officers have already been able to eliminate a perpetrator. We will never allow ourselves to be intimidated by terrorism and will fight these attacks resolutely by all means.”
Kurz then delivered an address to the nation urging people to stay inside and away from transport hubs as several attackers are still at large.

Mr Kurz said people who have taken shelter in restaurants, hotels and other places are to stay put until being told it is safe to move by the police. He advised all Austrians to check the latest updates before heading out in the morning as the situation is still ongoing. Mr Kurz said there was no background information about the attackers but has not ruled out an anti-Semitic motive.

Scott Morrison said Australia stands with Austria amid the attacks.

The Prime Minister has reached out to Mr Kurz to offer his support and said Australians and Austrians will stand firm against terrorism.

Meanwhile the French president Emmanuel Macron, who has seen four of his citizens beheaded and stabbed in two violent attacks in recent weeks, has responded in solidarity with Austria.

He said: “We, the French, share the shock and sadness of the Austrians after an attack in Vienna. After France, it is a friendly country that is under attack. This is our
Europe. Our enemies need to know who they are dealing with. We won’t give in to anything.”

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson tweeted: “I am deeply shocked by the terrible attacks in Vienna tonight. The UK’s thoughts are with the people of Austria – we stand united with you against terror.”

A local restaurant worker Anca Ghencea told the newspaper Kurier that when the gunshots rang out everyone ran. Police came and told everyone inside to “get out”. She said “we saw the police aiming their guns”.

A diner in another nearby restaurant said: “We heard the shots, and then straight away it was ‘lights off, doors closed’ and all the guests lay down on the floor.

“The fear among people is insane.” No one was injured in this restaurant, he said.
Footage on social media shows a person on the ground surrounded by blood at the door of a restaurant while two others attempt emergency first aid. Other unverified footage shows people running away and weaving to avoid being shot.

Early reports indicate that some people were being held hostage at the Akakiko restaurant in Vienna and that the city was attacked at various locations in a co-ordinated fashion.

One eye witness told Zeit im Bild that he heard a bangs and realised the sounds were gunshots. “Then I saw a person running down the Seitenstetten who shot wildly with an automatic weapon. He then turned down, at the (bar called) Roter Engel and from there in the direction of Schwedenplatz. He continued to shoot wildly there. Then the police came and fired.’’

Police cars and armed police officers patrol in central Vienna following the shooting near the synagogue.
Police cars and armed police officers patrol in central Vienna following the shooting near the synagogue.

Vienna Police tweeted several shots were fired at 8pm beginning at Seitenstettengasse and that several suspects were armed with rifles and there were six different shooting locations.

Czech police said they had started random checks on the border with Austria. “Police are carrying out random checks of vehicles and passengers on border crossings with Austria as a preventive measure in relation to the terror attack in Vienna,” Czech police tweeted.

Women run away from the first district near the state opera, central Vienna following a shooting near a synagogue. Picture: AFP
Women run away from the first district near the state opera, central Vienna following a shooting near a synagogue. Picture: AFP

Some Austrian reports suggest at least seven may have been killed and injured.
Mr Nehammer told Austrian broadcaster ORF: “At the moment I can confirm we believe this is an apparent terror attack”.

Oskar Deutsch, the head of the Jewish community in Vienna, said the shooting took place in Seitenstettengasse, the street where the synagogue is located, but that he was uncertain if it was the original target as it was closed at the time of the attack.

He added office buildings at the same address had been closed as well.

Police tweeted: “Stay in the houses. Shots on Schwedenplatz”.

FEMININE WHITE ANTIFA != MASCULINE NONWHITE ANTIFA

THIS IS WHAT NONWHITE (WEST ASIAN) ANTIFA LOOKS LIKE

IM ANTIFA
Have fun with the Turks and Iranians. :cheesy:
How do you find Pakistani people in General ?

The ones I met, very nice, polite people except one criminal family.
In our city it's more Arabs/Turks who don't behave correctly in high %tage.
..."

Because in "the West" many Muslim are confronted with a "liberal" society and many things these Muslims don't like (even it's an ISIS faggot who don't like it because 1+1 = 2, no matter who tell that), I personal don't like too. -> Weakness, Destruction of classic family, perverted "values".
Other side is many Muslims do criminial things like Drugselling, Violent Crimes aka Stabbings, Smashing people in a group etc.
Then, after several actions, they become 24/7 jail which costs the liberal State (so taxpayer) MINIMUM 110€ per day (for a non muslim inmate) without all the Helal food, Iman-teachings (often radical teaching).
They often see there are nearly non existing "middle field" anymore. Only "religious" idiots and other idiots without strong values. They see Arab/Iranian/Turkish women who become "easy to have" like "White women" and for sure they don't like it. See what happened in France? North African Muslims made Facebook group with many followers where they whined about Arab/Oriental women who are GF of Negroes in France. :D

I think the majority isn't really that intelligent and uses "more root" points from 7th century to have a shield against these (many retarded) modern "valuies" you know?
And in THESE cases - the not liking of the decadent lifestyle I can understand them but then don't come in the first place. ^^
If I have a Wife and go to Iran for visiting the rich history sites, we have to inform ourselves WHAT is ok in the country and what not. If I and/or Wife think ok, we can't live with the rules which are set in Iran - DON'T go. If you can cope with them - go. :P

Last edited:

In German/Austrian Media you can recieve more.

1 Kaboom Retard.
7-8 Dead atm.
Hostages in a Restaurant.
I bet it were Japanese or Swedes again.

I'm just here to read pages upon pages of all the blame on the victims and their countries but not the cold blooded jihadist murderer.. It's never their fault

I'm just here to read pages upon pages of all the blame on the victims and their countries but not the cold blooded jihadist murderer.. It's never their fault
In other words: I am happy that the culprits were Muslims because otherwise I would totally ignore this topic.

Hm, in Poland, Hungary, Czech ... it doesn't happen.
Why? We know the answer.
But yes, the mainproblem I see is, that Whities go after some more cases maybe into Full-Waffen-SS Mode and then, good Orientals/Foreigners who are doing good and live nice together with Germans are paying too
I don't like that. But when a certain point is crossed there is no other solution. Humans often behave like animals without morale values if something very bad happens all the time.

WTF, so asking French President not to spread Islamaphobia is equal to encouraging terrorists? Thats the dumbist shit i have read in a long time.
No.

Erdogan was posturing. He called Macron a mental patient for saying we will clamp down on radical Islam. He said I'm grooming the Turks to take over Europe.

Don't act so innocent. Graceful is what the GCC and other countries like Indonesia were. Keeping silent.

Iran, Pakistan and Turkey's leaders were using this tragedy to gain popularity in their own countries.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom