What's new

Islamabad hits back at Indian minister’s remarks about Pakistan being ‘epicentre’ of terror

Cool, you happy with your standing in the world today? Truth has to be repeatedly said!! Good luck with your next installment from IMF!!
Our standing in the world is not what you people impotently want it to be.
And thanks, good luck with your toilets.

Cool, you happy with your standing in the world today? Truth has to be repeatedly said!! Good luck with your next installment from IMF!!

Economic woes are because of mismanagement, India effort to isolate and sanctions failed. If anything world knows India isn’t innocent party here despite Shankar victim card.

Indian narrative and opinion is not global narrative and opinion. Indians, including this minister, continue to pretend it is.

Indian narrative and opinion is not global narrative and opinion. Indians, including this minister, continue to pretend it is.
@SMC , hey SMC its like old times. I haven't heard from you in a long time. Where have you been?

ignore the Indiot, he knows they are terrorizing the Kashmiris.

Stop terrorizing the Kashmiris first.
nope

rtshirt_jeep.jpeg

:sarcastic:

Friendly match.
First B zardari screamer for no reason.
Now j Shankar replying on cue showing it is real.

I think india should say the truth, Pakistani establishment is the epicentre of terrorism.

And Indian establishment is what?? Edhi and Cheepa without beard?

You guys are a disgrace seriously

This mud slinging match is still on? Jaishankar needs to shut up now. It's becoming a habit and is achieving nothing

Our foreign minister is a shemale khusra brought by corrupt military dictator on behalf of US orders

That is literally the best single-line description I've read. Pretty much sums our entire predicament up.

This mud slinging match is still on? Jaishankar needs to shut up now. It's becoming a habit and is achieving nothing

Why not criticize a weak, struggling nation, particularly when/if it appeases the masses back home?

Back
Top Bottom