What's new

Terror Attacks from Afghanistan on Pakistan Continue

Sir please explain the word 'old'.I think this is the second attack of this on your forward posts.

I will tell you whats 'old'.

Right after the Taliban were defeated in Afghanistan back in 2002.The NATO forces and Afghans kept telling the GOP that the militants kept escaping into Pakistan,where they were 'regrouping' after surprise attacks on the allied forces.
The GOP and a lot of Pakistanis(Including the mighty PA) kept saying that the border is very Porous and they cant do a lot.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot,The border is not so porous.I find it kinda strange.

In telling old things to us you failed to mention it is PA who has more troops and check posts than the troops of so called Afghan army and NATO/US. It is PA who has more presence on Pak-Afghan border than the NATO,US and ANA. Correct yourself please.

Sir please explain the word 'old'.I think this is the second attack of this on your forward posts.

I will tell you whats 'old'.

Right after the Taliban were defeated in Afghanistan back in 2002.The NATO forces and Afghans kept telling the GOP that the militants kept escaping into Pakistan,where they were 'regrouping' after surprise attacks on the allied forces.
The GOP and a lot of Pakistanis(Including the mighty PA) kept saying that the border is very Porous and they cant do a lot.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot,The border is not so porous.I find it kinda strange.
It was used in the battle of siffin when Muslims were going tomake peace with each other the Kharjees attacked both sides and the wars started

In telling old things to us you failed to mention it is PA who has more troops and check posts than the troops of so called Afghan army and NATO/US. It is PA who has more presence on Pak-Afghan border than the NATO,US and ANA. Correct yourself please.

I agree with you completely.

But that is your border as well is n't it.So the PA is just doing there job, defending their border.
Bhai koi ehsaan toh nahin hai na Afghanistan ya Nato pe .Unki responsibilty hai Pakistan ka Border bachana jo woh kar rahein hain.

It was used in the battle of siffin when Muslims were going tomake peace with each other the Kharjees attacked both sides and the wars started

So rather than the Kharjees, I will blame the two fighting sides for being stupid.The 'Divide and rule' policy is known to everybody but only the stupid fall for it,and only the victims are to be blamed.

Also,I dont think it was an apt reply in the context of my post.

Simple solution, Take all army from Eastern border and deploy them on Western border....

Mr Manmohan singh already assured Pakistan that India will not attack on there eastern border... What is stopping Pakistani government???

Simple solution, Take all army from Eastern border and deploy them on Western border....

Mr Manmohan singh already assured Pakistan that India will not attack on there eastern border... What is stopping Pakistani government???
Sir we are not so stupid to Trust you Indians we know your how trust able you and your leaders are

So rather than the Kharjees, I will blame the two fighting sides for being stupid.The 'Divide and rule' policy is known to everybody but only the stupid fall for it,and only the victims are to be blamed.

Also,I dont think it was an apt reply in the context of my post.

sir it was started in midnight and this was the war started with swords and their camps were very close to each other so their was no time to check and before calling someone stupid know who he is

Your trusting of Taliban on west is not helping you either!

Sir we trust Afghan Taliban and they are not attacking us TTP is which if funded by you and America

Sir we trust Afghan Taliban and they are not attacking us TTP is which if funded by you and America

I am sorry, I suggested a wrong Mind... There is no way in world that one can open your eye... Enjoy frandship with USA and Good Tliban... :angry:

Most pathetic statement. :argh:. TTP is Islamic religious group like Afgan Taliban that you created long back to destroy Afghanistan and now it came back against Pakistan. and U.S. is attacking TTP. Kill all TTP..........but you are not doing as many sympathizer in Pakistan Society. What you sow, you reap.... :coffee:

Most pathetic statement. :argh:. TTP is Islamic religious group like Afgan Taliban that you created long back to destroy Afghanistan and now it came back against Pakistan. and U.S. is attacking TTP. Kill all TTP..........but you are not doing as many sympathizer in Pakistan Society. What you sow, you reap.... :coffee:

Sir we didn't creat TTP we only helped Afghan Taliban when we saw their cause and still they are with us TTP was not created by us you and CIA supports it

sir it was started in midnight and this was the war started with swords and their camps were very close to each other so their was no time to check and before calling someone stupid know who he is

I dint call them stupid.I said anybody who falls for that policy is stupid.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom