What's new

Terror and impunity in Kashmir

So?

And Yes ... You surely "have the right to be wrong, and still be happy..."

Live Blog - Lok Sabha polls, Lok Sabha elections Phase 8 - The Times of India
Jammu & Kashmir recorded polling percentage of 49.98% as per last report: Vinod Zutshi, deputy election commissioner

Be honest ... Even if the official figures were to be trusted , Elections have failed to inspire the Kashmiris ......

The official figures are not that bad compared to national ones, for a terror ridden state.

Live Blog - Lok Sabha polls, Lok Sabha elections Phase 8 - The Times of India

The official figures are not that bad compared to national ones, for a terror ridden state.

Low turnout, More Violence as Kashmiris Boycott India Poll | Page 14

One thing let me honestly tell you. Even if Geelani comes to power, he can't agree to a plebiscite. This is because it is Constitutionally forbidden. Even if the PM wants he can't go ahead with it. India can't give any part of itself out. The only way for that to happen is to snatch Kashmir from a frozen, lifeless, destroyed India , ie - when the implementation of the Constitution is no longer possible. That is the only possibility of any part of India seceding.

Besides, the Government of India did not promise anything. Nehru made an unilateral promise. Of course, like I said, he did not, and likewise the GoI today also does not have the mandate to do so.

And you think that with this kind of attitude exhibited by India , there is any possibility of peace in the region !?

intimidating fear in the minds of voters is also a reason.

killing village elders, killing elected sarpanch and gram pradhans, bomb blasts at polling booth.

i don't know what way of inspiring is this ?

and even after overlooking all these aspects people who voted clearly sends a message that they believe in our system.

India itself promised right of self determination for the people of Kashmir in UN . But now :

1) India claims that Kashmir is an integral part of India

2) India claims that elections in Kashmir are an alternative to the "plebiscite"

UN rejects Indian claims .......

And a low election turnout proves that Kashmiris also reject the Indian claims ...

Security forces outnumber the voters , . All kind of force is used , ... In the end the election turnout is exaggerated .... And yet they fail ........It happens in India only ....The so called World`s largest Democracy ...... !!

Last edited:
You are giving numbers from specific districts, I am from entire state.

And you think that with this kind of attitude exhibited by India , there is any possibility of peace in the region !?
Why exactly is there no peace in the region?
Would you argue that the terror, the bleed by thousand cut policy has actually hurt the very people your state and people claim to care about?

India itself promised right of self determination for the people of Kashmir in UN . But now :
2) India claims that elections in Kashmir are an alternative to the "plebiscite"
And a low election turnout proves that Kashmiris also reject the Indian claims ...
Security forces outnumber the voters , . All kind of force is used , ... In the end the election turnout is exaggerated .... And yet they fail ........It happens in India only ....The so called World`s largest Democracy ...... !!
Last edited: A moment ago

Repeat it a thousand times more bade bhai . . and do tell me if anything on the ground changed.

deep within your heart you know that so called peaceful boycott is a hogwash.

you don't have to plant a bomb ( in a peaceful boycott ) at polling booth to stop people from participating in the biggest festival of democracy.

Low turnout, More Violence as Kashmiris Boycott India Poll | Page 14

Kashmir insurgency problem has around 30 years age.But when insurgents start to infiltrate in 1989 these Kashmiris (at that time an election in Kashmir in unimaginable thing) called Indian Army .The conflict that starts in that time is till going on.But now situation is too improved .In my childhood in daily basis I could see our channels and newspapers filled with gun fighting and death in kashmir.But except PA shooting in IB we dont see any unrest problem in Kashmir.
Perhaps you cant understand the meaning of that word and its incredible healing power.

Repeat it a thousand times more bade bhai . . and do tell me if anything on the ground changed.
deep within your heart you know that so called peaceful boycott is a hogwash.

Chotay bhai we will repeat the truth thousand times ..... We will keep repeating it Until You guys realize your mistakes

Chotay bhai we will repeat the truth thousand times ..... We will keep repeating it Until You guys realize your mistakes

There is no mistakes .our course of action is correct except some glitches in early time but we solved that.

Back
Top Bottom