What's new

Terrible accuracy shooting at gun range...what happened?

Everybody tells me the best all around they can think of is the 1911. I'm not sure I'm into that too much though. I wanna try a USP, a SIG, maybe an FNG too.

They're GREAT guns. The design is over 100 years old and still going strong. True 1911's (.45) are fairly big, though. I forgot Sigs. They're nice, too. Don't know much about the UPS or FNG (F*cking Nice Gun ?)

Wish i had time... to do something with my AMDs:

jj.jpg

They're GREAT guns. The design is over 100 years old and still going strong. True 1911's (.45) are fairly big, though. I forgot Sigs. They're nice, too. Don't know much about the UPS or FNG (F*cking Nice Gun ?)

Whoops, I meant FNH I believe it is. 
Wish i had time... to do something with my AMDs:

View attachment 10643

Nice, lol. I like the folding stock. Although there's a better one which has a slope as if it's bent in half. It folds sideways too.

Are they Hungarian?

UPS ? FNG? i think hes talkin abt the FN 5-7?

Whoops, I meant FNH I believe it is. 

Nice, lol. I like the folding stock. Although there's a better one which has a slope as if it's bent in half. It folds sideways too.

Are they Hungarian?

Thts their original stock dude... 
I've been looking at one, or maybe rebuild an SKS. They're dirt cheap around here and companies make a lot of upgrades for them. But a AR pistol STILL has my thoughts.

How much doesn a AMD cost in the US?

Here in the states many recommend arsenal for AK rifles and this one is really nice but expensive. SAS M7 classic:

primosam77.jpg

Then you have Bulgarian and Romanian AK's which are good and affordable

Do you guys have permits etc ? or is it like a free for all kind of a situation? and who supplies you all the stuff from eygpt? egyptian military or smugglers etc?

Read this if you want to know more...very informative and true. Hamas and PIJ also both have rockets further than 80km secretly. This speaks of arms too though and how they arrive so here's something for information. :)

Arms Supplies to Hamas Disrupted by Egyptian Siege - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Leapers is a good, middle quality scope. Leupold is supposed to be the best but you'll pay out the *** for one. I want to get a EoTec red dot, but they cost a few bucks, too. ($500-600) 

It is !!:tup: My sister says I look like an Amish skinhead. I'm neither, though. Just a regular dude.

they have some eotechs that run over 2500$. couldnt see the video cause off the youtube crap. 
Now in Pennsylvania, deer hunting season is coming so the ranges are packed with guys sighting in their scopes. Way too crowded. I'll go again in the middle of December when the season is over.

where in PA do you live? $30 a year? i was around steeler town in swickley.

Last edited:
... weapons in USA are surely dirt cheap...

Th
they have some eotechs that run over 2500$. couldnt see the video cause off the youtube crap. 

where in PA do you live? $30 a year? i was around steeler town in swickley.

North of Philly. The $30 pass is for public ranges on state game lands. Every county has at least one. They're not bad. Check it out...

State Game Lands

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom