What's new

Terrible accuracy shooting at gun range...what happened?

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Hello my friends, :rofl:

I shot a Sig P229 at a gun range today, anyways. The practice target was maybe 7 meters away or less. It appeared to me as if I was aiming at least at the chest. It turned out I couldn't make out any holes and I I tried raising it to aim for the head yet it still appeared that I shot way below.

Any tips for next time? How was I this off? I managed to get no recoil. But, when I pressed the trigger prematurely i got recoil and I actually hit the target.

So do I need to raise the gun next time?

Hello my friends, :rofl:

I shot a Sig P229 at a gun range today, anyways. The practice target was maybe 7 meters away or less. It appeared to me as if I was aiming at least at the chest. It turned out I couldn't make out any holes and I I tried raising it to aim for the head yet it still appeared that I shot way below.

Any tips for next time? How was I this off? I managed to get no recoil. But, when I pressed the trigger prematurely i got recoil and I actually hit the target.

So do I need to raise the gun next time?
Go sober..... :)

Go sober..... :)

Don't worry about that. Always sober. :)

I think what it was is I was so hesitant and afraid of too much recoil so I held it as tight as possible and it must have shoot lower than my eyesight so I must have been aiming low thinking I was aiming straight. I was hitting at first.

Our gun was really rusty too, we had to cock the gun every shot and the shells were not coming out. Also at one point a bullet came half way out the barrel and was stuck then it shot off and the shockwave was really close.

It needed to be cleaned and lubed well.

Maybe you just suck. Put the weapons down and take up stamp collecting.:woot: 

ALWAYS !!

LOL! It's not my gun. I know it was dangerous but no live bullets are used in this range. It's all hollow.

You want to see a REAL bad-*** ripping it up ? Check MY sh!t...

LOL! When I'm 21 I will get me a rifle. I'd rather have shot a rifle. What is that? Bushmaster? Get a colt scope as well.

LOL! When I'm 21 I will get me a rifle. I'd rather have shot a rifle. What is that? Bushmaster? Get a colt scope as well.

That's mostly a DPMS AR that I customized with quad rails, new gas block, Hogue pistol grip, UTG vertical grip, Leapers 3-9x scope, 45 degree iron sights, bi-pod and a bunch of other stuff. I was trying out some Russian ammo. It sucked, big time. This video was from around April.

That's mostly a DPMS AR that I customized with quad rails, new gas block, Hogue pistol grip, UTG vertical grip, Leapers 3-9x scope, 45 degree iron sights, bi-pod and a bunch of other stuff. I was trying out some Russian ammo. It sucked, big time. This video was from around April.

Leapers makes good scopes that's a good choice. Although I have to admit scopes are really expensive. I'm not a fan of bipods or fore grips but I want a new rail and taped mags maybe a different stock and a sling.

Leapers makes good scopes that's a good choice. Although I have to admit scopes are really expensive. I'm not a fan of bipods or fore grips but I want a new rail and taped mags maybe a different stock and a sling.

Leapers is a good, middle quality scope. Leupold is supposed to be the best but you'll pay out the *** for one. I want to get a EoTec red dot, but they cost a few bucks, too. ($500-600) 
lol dude is tht you ?

It is !!:tup: My sister says I look like an Amish skinhead. I'm neither, though. Just a regular dude.

I love America. Only shooting ranges in UK are paintball :D

Paid more than tht for a damn glock.... even a norinco type-56 cost around a 1000 $..

The DPMS was about $600 before that @sshole shot up the school in Connecticut last year. Then the price went up, and then you couldn't find them at all. And then when they DID surface, the price was jacked up. Supply and demand. Everyone thought they'd be banned so we all ran out and bought one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom