What's new

Terrible accuracy shooting at gun range...what happened?

Leapers is a good, middle quality scope. Leupold is supposed to be the best but you'll pay out the *** for one. I want to get a EoTec red dot, but they cost a few bucks, too. ($500-600) 

It is !!:tup: My sister says I look like an Amish skinhead. I'm neither, though. Just a regular dude.

Do you know if any m16a1 or a2 carbines are still around? Because they are all over Gaza. I like that rifle. I want to customize mine and it will look similar to this one here, take a look:

45becfd3-31f9-42d4-9b8d-7db9dffda86b.jpg

The DPMS was about $600 before that @sshole shot up the school in Connecticut last year. Then the price went up, and then you couldn't find them at all. And then when they DID surface, the price was jacked up. Supply and demand. Everyone thought they'd be banned so we all ran out and bought one.

When that school shooting happened less than 30 rounds of M4 caliber ammo was almost around 60 dollars and that's all there was.

Everyone had literally bought out all the ammo nothing was available.

I love America. Only shooting ranges in UK are paintball :D

I go to a public range. Costs $30 a year. Unlimited access. Fifteen 100 yard targets and two 25 yard targets for hand guns. There are tons of private gun clubs around. My wife and I will probably join one in the spring.

I go to a public range. Costs $30 a year. Unlimited access. Fifteen 100 yard targets and two 25 yard targets for hand guns. There are tons of private gun clubs around. My wife and I will probably join one in the spring.
Only 30 for whole year??? That's really cheaper than I thought! I wish I lived in US.

Do you know if any m16a1 or a2 carbines are still around? Because they are all over Gaza. I like that rifle. I want to customize mine and it will look similar to this one here, take a look:

45becfd3-31f9-42d4-9b8d-7db9dffda86b.jpg

When that school shooting happened less than 30 rounds of M4 caliber ammo was almost around 60 dollars and that's all there was.

Everyone had literally bought out all the ammo nothing was available.

Check this out.... one of many places...

a2 carbine For Sale Gun Auctions Gun Classifieds For a2 carbine Refine Your Search For a2 carbine Below.

Yeah, earlier I had trouble getting 5.56 so when I did find some I'd hoard it. Now it's easy to find. I still keep about 1200 rounds 'in the hole'.

The DPMS was about $600 before that @sshole shot up the school in Connecticut last year. Then the price went up, and then you couldn't find them at all. And then when they DID surface, the price was jacked up. Supply and demand. Everyone thought they'd be banned so we all ran out and bought one.

You guys should "praise the lord" ... prices here a fckin sky high...

Only 30 for whole year??? That's really cheaper than I thought! I wish I lived in US.

Now in Pennsylvania, deer hunting season is coming so the ranges are packed with guys sighting in their scopes. Way too crowded. I'll go again in the middle of December when the season is over.

Now in Pennsylvania, deer hunting season is coming so the ranges are packed with guys sighting in their scopes. Way too crowded. I'll go again in the middle of December when the season is over.

What else do you have in ur armoury?

You guys should "praise the lord" ... prices here a fckin sky high...

It's sky high in Gaza too. An m16 goes for around two thousand or more if it's decent. Ammo is crazy expensive too.

And that's an older m16.

It's sky high in Gaza too. An m16 goes for around two thousand or more if it's decent. Ammo is crazy expensive too.

And that's an older m16.

Its costs double in Pakistan... a decent M-4 will cost you over 8k...

Its costs double in Pakistan... a decent M-4 will cost you over 8k...

That's wild, in Gaza that's the average price when tunnels were open and running. Now they doubled if not quadrupled.

Only military organizations can acquire them there now.

I've been thinking of building an AR pistol This winter. No stock, just a recoil tube, short barrel. And the funny thing is you can conceal carry it with a C.C.P.

Here's one with a 100 round barrel mag. SWEET !!

299792d1177107409-ar15-pistol-img_0080.jpg

ARPistol.jpg

That's wild, in Gaza that's the average price when tunnels were open and running. Now they doubled if not quadrupled.

Only military organizations can acquire them there now.

Do you guys have permits etc ? or is it like a free for all kind of a situation? and who supplies you all the stuff from eygpt? egyptian military or smugglers etc?

I've been thinking of building an AR pistol This winter. No stock, just a recoil tube, short barrel. And the funny thing is you can conceal carry it with a C.C.P.

th

LOL, seriously, you can conceal it. It's even difficult these days to conceal USP .40's.

What would be the top 5 handguns you would recommend? No revolvers please. 
Do you guys have permits etc ? or is it like a free for all kind of a situation? and who supplies you all the stuff from eygpt? egyptian military or smugglers etc?

I don't live in Gaza, no there aren't permits. Sometimes if Hamas knew you owned rifles they might take them away. But, largely there's lots of trade going on and many arms dealers.

All of it is either from Gaza, weapons from PA time that were captured or left over, and the rest from Egypt through smuggling. Black market from Egypt, many Egyptian AK's too come through. FAL's from Libya and the newer AK's and even F2000's have been coming in.

Sniper rifles, mostly dragonuv, FAL's are used, PSG's, M14's are used, M99's and some other. Most machine guns are PKM.

LOL, seriously, you can conceal it. It's even difficult these days to conceal USP .40's.

What would be the top 5 handguns you would recommend? No revolvers please.

Check THESE out....

ar pistol - Bing Images

In theory you are ALLOWED to conceal one with a CCP. How easy that would be to actually conceal it without looking obvious in another question. I like the high end 1911's... Kimber, Les Bauer. The Walther PPK'S (James Bond) are nice. I may get my wife a .380. I own a HiPoint .40 that cost $199 and the thing is indestructible !! Never had a problem. It's really big, though. If you run out of ammo you can beat the person with it. Go on YouTube and punch in 'HiPoint', tons of videos. People bad mouth them because of the size and price, but when they fire them they LOVE them. I don't get to spend as much money on guns as I'd like because my TRUE LOVE hobby is underwater photography. That eats up the bulk of my extra cash.

In theory you are ALLOWED to conceal one with a CCP. How easy that would be to actually conceal it without looking obvious in another question. I like the high end 1911's... Kimber, Les Bauer. The Walther PPK'S (James Bond) are nice. I may get my wife a .380. I own a HiPoint .40 that cost $199 and the thing is indestructible !! Never had a problem. It's really big, though. If you run out of ammo you can beat the person with it. Go on YouTube and punch in 'HiPoint', tons of videos. People bad mouth them because of the size and price, but when they fire them they LOVE them. I don't get to spend as much money on guns as I'd like because my TRUE LOVE hobby is underwater photography. That eats up the bulk of my extra cash.

Everybody tells me the best all around they can think of is the 1911. I'm not sure I'm into that too much though. I wanna try a USP, a SIG, maybe an FNG too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom