What's new

Tenth Crusade?

No one said Hinduism is better than other religions in a blanket statement.

It's the general flexibility, permission to criticize and question, and the role of acting like guidances rather than rules, more oriented towards the spiritual side rather than political ideas of the Dharmic (Indic) religions vs Semitic religions that usually get morphed into the "Hinduism is better than rest" argument.

There is a vast difference between the two assertions.

so you are afraid of a debate, if your guidances r better than other religions rule i am sure u shudnt have any problem debating, sometimes i really wonder what is that hinduism have to hide really ?

I didn't know Indians were involved in the Crusades. In fact, they had nothing to do with the matter.

That is the reason why I didn't really reply to them, but instead get our points across in respect to the topic.

Indian members here go literally go off topic 70% of the time to express how great and how god-like their country is. Really, I'm tired of this trend.

Well, you are correct at it that Crusades have nothing to do with Indians.There have been many threads of this kind in past on PDF,each having close to zero contribution of Indians.This thread has attracted a lot of Indians because from the first page itself posters started talking about invading and conquering India and about their wet dreams of ghwaza-e-hind.

Since we people belong to different groups our schemas are different and we discuss a topic from completely different cognitive frame of reference.For you people some hadith like ghwaza-e-hind may be a religious issue but for us it is a template of genocide wished upon us by you people.

Expecting Indians not to troll is a fuked up sense of entitlement.

Well, you are correct at it that Crusades have nothing to do with Indians.There have been many threads of this kind in past on PDF,each having close to zero contribution of Indians.This thread has attracted a lot of Indians because from the first page itself posters started talking about invading and conquering India and about their wet dreams of ghwaza-e-hind.

Since we people belong to different groups our schemas are different and we discuss a topic from completely different cognitive frame of reference.For you people some hadith like ghwaza-e-hind may be a religious issue but for us it is a template of genocide wished upon us by you people.

Expecting Indians not to troll is a fuked up sense of entitlement.

To tell you the truth, this 'ghwaza-e-hind' is the first time I've ever heard of here specifically on PDF. I don't know where people get such nonsense from.

Hadiths are simply there to help people pray. Without Hadiths, it'd be impossible for them to pray.

To tell you the truth, his 'ghwaza-e-hind' is the first time I've ever heard of here specifically on PDF. I don't know where people get such nonsense from.

Hadiths are simply there to help people pray. Without Hadiths, it'd be impossible for them to pray.

I have also heard this kind of thing for the first time on PDF itself.Imagining people to be Idiot of such a degree in real life is pretty difficult.

I was only highlighting the fact to bring forth the case that people having different cognitive frames are bound to see things differently.

Some of you may regard that hadith as religious duty.Other may ignore it as lunacy but people against whom it is advocating genocide are not going to react in a favourable manner to it.Their trolling is justified.

Similar example would be that of BSF shooting bangladeshis.IN bangladesh defense forum bangladeshis go gung-ho over Bangladeshis shot while crossing over Border but most Indians are nonchalant regarding it.The reason is the difference of frame of reference.Bangladeshis see it from perspective of a bangladeshi getting killed while Indians from the perspective of BSF doing their job.

so you are afraid of a debate, if your guidances r better than other religions rule i am sure u shudnt have any problem debating, sometimes i really wonder what is that hinduism have to hide really ?

Nothing to hide.

But why does a "final and perfect" religion need comparison?

Why don't you prove it was true on its own merit and what Muhammed claimed was true?

Exactly, when you are discussing your religious fantasies and warped worldview in your rooh afza e hind book reading club, don't climax to conquering India and slaughtering our people.

As long as the village madman is on the street, we all ignore him, but when he throws stones or tries to enter my house. I will respond.

Stay on the street.

this threat should be closed, one can't have clear debate with people who do not wish to have a debate.

On the contrary, this thread is a splendid showcase of the anti-Muslim bigotry that lurks barely under the surface in India. Notice how the self-righteous facade quickly dissolved into a full-on attack on all Muslims and Islam itself. I am bookmarking this thread to show to Muslims outside south Asia itself to show the real nature of India.

As for the pathetic excuse that this onslaught of bigotry was instigated by a map, one only has to look at the first page and the deleted post by the Indian troll to see who started it.

"This onslaught of bigotry was instigated" by the repeated threats to bring India under Muslim rule unsolicited. The threat of genocide was just lurking under the surface.

The reference to "Ghazwa-e-Hind" doesn't appeal to any Indian as one can well imagine. ;)

For us, that is bigotry. It may appear normal to some.

Pretty soon, it became a thread to bash "Indian Hindus" instead of remaining on the fancy topic.

I am bookmarking this thread to show to Muslims outside south Asia itself to show the real nature of India.

Please do that. It is a golden opportunity.

On the contrary, this thread is a splendid showcase of the anti-Muslim bigotry that lurks barely under the surface in India. Notice how the self-righteous facade quickly dissolved into a full-on attack on all Muslims and Islam itself. I am bookmarking this thread to show to Muslims outside south Asia itself to show the real nature of India.

As for the pathetic excuse that this onslaught of bigotry was instigated by a map, one only has to look at the first page and the deleted post by the Indian troll to see who started it.
Not anti muslim bigotry sir but we Indians can not tolerate hate being spewed by some members.
Dear sir you will never understand Indian mentality, we Indians are a diverse lot not only in terms of religion but in terms of caste, language and ethnicity.
Tell me nation where there are 22 different languages, religions such as Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism, Jainisim, Buddhisim. People of different ethnicity living side by side, you will never see this sort diversity even in a continent and we are able to coexist because of tolerance to other religion, caste and ethnicity. I agree we may not be perfect nation but majority Indians strive to make it perfect.

If some religious fanatic drags our country into such discussion what should we do, go read post where members are talking about gwaz-e-hind

I used to wonder at the "victim mentality" on the part of the aggressors.

Not any more! I am wiser now. ;)

See, how some people claimed that India has designs to attack Islam and Muslims when all of history suggests the reverse.

This victim mentality on the part of aggressors may seem strange or counter intuitive.

Unles you start understanding the mindset that drives it. They are not trying to joke, they really think they are the victims!

That was not an answer to my questions. Please reveal more about your background. What genuine concerns? Hindu's concern about living under Khilafa? The idea itself is a joke, while Hindu Brahminic supremacists think of wiping out Muslims and Islam from the face of the earth, exactly because of this fantastic imaginary notion that Muslims are hell bent on a world conquest. We don't need to give people more ammunition for their fantasy and peddling of Islamophobic propaganda, by the Zionists and their fellow traveler Hindu nationalists.
Original Post By kalu_miah

they can't! just for one reason "a defender is 100 times more dangerous than a attacker" & the hindus are not defending their religion but attacking other religions, i.e chirtianity & islam.

they are shying away with debates regarding to their religion & i am sure if they come to a table with honest debate with explainations people will listen to them.
Original Post By junk

Facts are to the contrary.

No Hindus attacked any Islamic lands. No one destroyed 10s of thousands of mosques. There are no "masjid shikan par excellence" in India heroes list. We didn't kill 80 million Arabs or Turks. We didn't forcibly convert and kill millions of Muslims in their lands.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/172625-tenth-crusade-14.html#post2820607

If some religious fanatic drags our country into such discussion what should we do, go read post where members are talking about gwaz-e-hind

The ghazwa-e-hind trolling came in response to the Indian trolling.

The posts are there in black and white. There are certain Indian trolls who derail every single thread.

The ghazwa-e-hind trolling came in response to the Indian trolling.

The posts are there in black and white. There are certain Indian trolls who derail every single thread.
Well isn't the thread itself a trolling thread, common 10th crusade, the Europeans have stopped attacking like religious fanatics a long time ago. What ever country's in the western world do is for their own interest, that is to secure there energy needs.
You are living in Australia sir tell me kindly does any Aussie christian tried forcibly convert you or some thing.
Some people live in a denial and think all the problem that they face is due to some sort of global conspiracy and only way to escape is by creating fantasies.

I used to wonder at the "victim mentality" on the part of the aggressors.

Not any more! I am wiser now. ;)

See, how some people claimed that India has designs to attack Islam and Muslims when all of history suggests the reverse.

This victim mentality on the part of aggressors may seem strange or counter intuitive.

Unles you start understanding the mindset that drives it. They are not trying to joke, they really think they are the victims!

Original Post By kalu_miah

Original Post By junk

Facts are to the contrary.

No Hindus attacked any Islamic lands. No one destroyed 10s of thousands of mosques. There are no "masjid shikan par excellence" in India heroes list. We didn't kill 80 million Arabs or Turks. We didn't forcibly convert and kill millions of Muslims in their lands.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/172625-tenth-crusade-14.html#post2820607

vinod bhai,

chill, according to brilliant members here who barely know the difference between a gorilla and guerrilla, Indians here on this forum belong to some elite brahmin-neocon-zionist-radical-vegetarian group whose prime intention is to obliterate the following
> pakistan
>islam
>shahid afridi
>arabs
>jf17's
>kashmiris

not necessarily in the same order, A thread about tenth crusade generates 19 pages, and a peace thread about indo pak generates 5 responses. This says a lot about the frequent and most vocal members here

Well isn't the thread itself a trolling thread, common 10th crusade, the Europeans have stopped attacking like religious fanatics a long time ago. What ever country's in the western world do is for their own interest, that is to secure there energy needs.
You are living in Australia sir tell me kindly does any Aussie christian tried forcibly convert you or some thing.
Some people live in a denial and think all the problem that they face is due to some sort of global conspiracy and only way to escape is by creating fantasies.

The conventional wisdom is that Muslims are blinded by religion, but the secular West is not driven by religious motives. The OP lays out a thesis and there was calm discussion about the extent to which religion plays a role in the West's relationship with the Muslim world.

Given the fact that Israelis are the first to invoke religion in the conflict, the EU opposition to Turkey is openly due to religion, and the evangelicals/AIPAC are widely acknowledged to exert tremendous influence in the US, the question is a legitimate one.

The OP lays out a thesis and there was calm discussion about the extent to which religion plays a role in the West's relationship with the Muslim world.

Given the fact that Israelis are the first to invoke religion in the conflict, the EU opposition to Turkey is openly due to religion, and the evangelicals/AIPAC are widely acknowledged to exert tremendous influence in the US, the question is a legitimate one.

Fine then carry on with your intellectually stimulating discussion and how west wants to take over middle east but if these Internet warriors drag India into debate sir we will respond in kind.

Back
Top Bottom