What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

MD in the US is very clearly used only by medical practitioners, not others with Phd. It is actually a distinguishing mark. I don't know what other degrees you get in a medical school. In any case, we have been through this ground before. Getting to be a bit pointless.

We can agree to disagree if you wish.

Of course which is why the title is misleading. You can continue believing he is a doctor, an expert in pancreatic tumors.

he was that false flager 'aryadesa'...

Ohhh. How come he was nonabusive and sticking only to facts and not commenting anything on race or how fair he is?

Of course which is why the title is misleading. You can continue believing he is a doctor, an expert in pancreatic tumors.

Ohhh. How come he was nonabusive and sticking only to facts and not commenting anything on race or how fair he is?
avanu 1 hour munde ondu hosa thread(Muslim virudda) open maadide..yaaro complaint kotte...nantara thread jote hoge aadbittavanu.....

How wonderful that kerala CM went all the way to Bangalore to meet a Bomb Blast accused :P

Madani's trial should not be extended indefinitely: CM

madani-bail.jpg.image.784.410.jpg

Bangalore: Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Monday said that the trial of PDP leader Abdul Nasser Madani, who has been lodged in Bangalore jail in connection with the 2008 Bangalore blasts case, should not be extended indefinitely.

He also said that the state is ready to consider any medical assistance if Madani demands it. Presently, he is being provided with better medical facilities, the chief minister added.

Oommen Chandy on Monday met Madani, who is out of prison on bail for treatment of various ailments at a private hospital, here.

The CM met Madani at Soukhya hospital where the latter is undergoing medical treatment.

Oommen Chandy also held talks with Dr Isaac Mathai, Managing Director of Soukhya Hospital, regarding the present status of Madani's health.

Chandy took some time off his official engagements to meet Madani during the former's visit to the city.

Madani had been lodged in Parappana Agrahara Central Prison, Bangalore in connection with the blasts case.
How wonderful that kerala CM went all the way to Bangalore to meet a Bomb Blast accused :P

Madani's trial should not be extended indefinitely: CM

madani-bail.jpg.image.784.410.jpg

Bangalore: Chief Minister Oommen Chandy on Monday said that the trial of PDP leader Abdul Nasser Madani, who has been lodged in Bangalore jail in connection with the 2008 Bangalore blasts case, should not be extended indefinitely.

He also said that the state is ready to consider any medical assistance if Madani demands it. Presently, he is being provided with better medical facilities, the chief minister added.

Oommen Chandy on Monday met Madani, who is out of prison on bail for treatment of various ailments at a private hospital, here.

The CM met Madani at Soukhya hospital where the latter is undergoing medical treatment.

Oommen Chandy also held talks with Dr Isaac Mathai, Managing Director of Soukhya Hospital, regarding the present status of Madani's health.

Chandy took some time off his official engagements to meet Madani during the former's visit to the city.

Madani had been lodged in Parappana Agrahara Central Prison, Bangalore in connection with the blasts case.

Is this for real???

How these mo*** f**** secular leader CM justify this meeting with a terrorist?????????

Now where are those Secular hindus and others who wanted to relish beef even though it hurts hindu sentiments? and advocate cow slaughter so that they can show their secularism and freedom of expression?
What happened? Go beat your chests against this injustice and take out dharnas and hold massive debates on Media for infringing your right to eat pork.
You won't do that because by doing so you will invite a fatwa and perhaps get hand chopped off.
You mudsling on hindus because they don't retaliate like minorities, guess what we are learning from minorities in future you will see more from us.:D

LOL....do you have reading comprehension issues ? Its a "MISSION". An institution who's purpose is the spread the word of the religious leader Ramakrishna Paramahansa.

How many more times do I have to say it till even the obvious sinks into your brain ?

I am surprised that even Hindu missionary institutions have members of the minority. Not at the institution for hiring them. At the minority for believing in the mission and joining them.

Is this for real???

How these mo*** f**** secular leader CM justify this meeting with a terrorist?????????

As Real as it gets in "secular" kerala :lol:

Its a land where the burqa of secularism has throw a veil even around people's intellect leaving soulless beings with shattered value systems and a permanent need to seek validation from others. Like sheeps they find safety and confidence in numbers, worse they have convinced themselves it is because they "love" each other. '

Sadly the rate of suicide, alcoholism, attack on women, discrimination and intolerance says otherwise.

But the truth being too bitter, they continue to live in the fools paradise, sustained by slavery in the middle east and sweat of bihari's and bangladeshi's in the fields.

Last edited:
He is a Nair and a Malayali who is anguished by the state of affairs in Kerala and wants it to reform. ShivajiBhosale is not his alternate id. Sometime back Levina was on a witchhunt claiming I was Manvan. So you guys need to stop and think. There are millions of Hindutvavadis in India today who can speak good English. So it just can't be Manvan alone with multiple id's tackling you everywhere. ShivajiBhosale is a Marathi.

Manlion is an anti-Indian and anti-Hindu and anti-Tamil guy working on his own vindictive agenda, not worth anyone's time. Same can be said about that character Ravi Nair who is blatantly anti-Indian and anti-Hindu and would like to see Kerala sawed off from India.

Okay sorry. Have fun.

Edit: I saw your post after I already posted whatever. Will delete references to you if you want.

@Ravi Nair What is this I see? :haha:

@Indrani How could you forget me though?:cry:

LOL....do you have reading comprehension issues ? Its a "MISSION". An institution who's purpose is the spread the word of the religious leader Ramakrishna Paramahansa.

How many more times do I have to say it till even the obvious sinks into your brain ?

I am surprised that even Hindu missionary institutions have members of the minority. Not at the institution for hiring them. At the minority for believing in the mission and joining them.

I don't know whether it is your desperation or idiocy that is compelling you to post such nonsense, but Ramkrishna Mission is a mission, but Ramkrishna Mission Schools are just board affiliated schools run by Ramkrishna Mission, schools are not missions, and these schools just provide quality education, just like Christian Missionary schools.

And btw, Christian missionary schools do employ people of other religions. It is your deep rooted bigotry that is forcing you to make an issue out of a non-issue.

@Ravi Nair What is this I see? :haha:

@Indrani How could you forget me though?:cry:

Oh please do not put yourself in the same category as Ravi Nair. There is a hell of a difference. You know Indischer you can criticize India all you want including its various factions, north, south, commie, communal, what not. The difference is in where you are coming from. Where your sympathies lie. Whether you believe India is and was essentially good with some faults to it or India is and was essentially bad with some redeeming features to it. Ravi comes in the latter category who resents that Kerala is part of India. Only he is not so blatant about it like Manlion is about TN. For him India and Pakistan are same=same.

Oh please do not put yourself in the same category as Ravi Nair. There is a hell of a difference. You know Indischer you can criticize India all you want including its various factions, north, south, commie, communal, what not. The difference is in where you are coming from. Where your sympathies lie. Whether you believe India is and was essentially good with some faults to it or India is and was essentially bad with some redeeming features to it. Ravi comes in the latter category who resents that Kerala is part of India. Only he is not so blatant about it like Manlion is about TN. For him India and Pakistan are same=same.
What about condemned fish eaters of the distant east? :D

Looks like I am just too late.
I dont know the authanceity of these news.
But if it is true ,these Jamats is making one hell of the mistake.Secularism flourished in Kerala because non sense , emotionless approach of keralites .
But rising frequency of these type of news will only serve to Isolate the Muslims from rest of populations including Christians and Hindus.Once this menace started it will be twisted in to complete suspicion about Muslims among other communities.
That school is working under christian management .If they dont want it ,they should avoid it.Thats end there.
But making noises about these simplepetty issues doesnt serve any purpose for a long time.Now two teachers are suspended.
Issue may settled up there.But other christian brothers ,I dont think they take this as that silly.
They would keep it in there mind.Or I think some of them dont just forget it.
Actually its not fair to blame Malayali Muslims for this particular incident....
Muslims of pathanamthitta,along with thodupuzha,erattupetta,kanjirapally,erumeli,alappuzha and some parts of south Kerala are overhemly ...........speaking muslims of neighboring......... mainly lebbai/rowther/maraikkar sects..They mainly came here as traders with a begging bowl...we Malayalis especially Mappila Muslims should rethink their approach towards these '.both end switched kaili' wearing ungrateful........These....should be kicked back either to their ancestral homeland or to the Arabian sea...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom