What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Not too healthy either, tasty though, bacon can do wonders sometime, but best to eat sparingly, at least I do. Fish, chicken breasts and the occasional steak.

Well I have cut my meat consumption by quiet a bit.

I never knew pork was such a big part of Indian diet.

You never knew it becuase it was never a played a part in Indian diet.... Yes a very less percentage of people use it..... Beef is also used by a very less percentage...... (but much bigger than that of people who eat pork)

That's how Internet works:D

Pigs in India are damn ugly:sick:

judgements based on superficial observations? That's how humanity works :-)

You never knew it becuase it was never a played a part in Indian diet.... Yes a very less percentage of people use it..... Beef is also used by a very less percentage...... (but much bigger than that of people who eat pork)

yeah. a significant percentage are vegetarians. Another significant percentage are religiously obligated to never eat it.

Amd I am sure it is relatively expensive as well.

I don't know whether it is your desperation or idiocy that is compelling you to post such nonsense, but Ramkrishna Mission is a mission, but Ramkrishna Mission Schools are just board affiliated schools run by Ramkrishna Mission, schools are not missions, and these schools just provide quality education, just like Christian Missionary schools.

And btw, Christian missionary schools do employ people of other religions. It is your deep rooted bigotry that is forcing you to make an issue out of a non-issue.

I am not the one speaking in defence of bigotry, that is ALL you :lol:

Bigotry and discrimination in hiring school staff in xtian management schools in kerala might not be a "non issue" to you, not to me. Not since of the 3340 schools in kerala, Hindus manage only 194. That is a ratio of 160:1 :cheesy:

The rest of the govt. schools is always under a education minister who has been from a "minority" community for the last 45 years.

Since the RTE (Right to Education) law was passed in parliament in 2009 that mandates 25% of seats reserved for disadvantaged students (in kerala that usually means Hindu) a record number of schools in kerala has run to be registered for "Minority status" that give preference to xtian and muslim students for admission. 1100 in 2009-10, 677 in 2011 and 670 in 2012. i.e. a total of 2447 schools. 2013 numbers are awaited. SO not only does the bigotry and discrimination exit for hiring staff, it even exists for educating hindu students :lol: .............. yes we can all see how much respect mallu's have for each other. Religious differences is just our 'bigoted imagination' :P

Guess we can all see who the bigots really are. Even if they try to wear the burqa of secularism, the shoe of bigotry still fit and shows through.

Last edited:
My troll comments on here do not reflect my ideological views.

They are used to incite the passions of those who troll me.

I am talking about more than your so called troll comments. As far as I know, given you a free hand, you would have painted us across the world as the foremost rape destination of the world. The country where all women are killed and raped. The country where every damn child is born racist. The country where corruption runs in its children's blood. You get the gist.

Also it has nothing to do with you not being a Hindu.

Last edited:
Oh please do not put yourself in the same category as Ravi Nair. There is a hell of a difference. You know Indischer you can criticize India all you want including its various factions, north, south, commie, communal, what not. The difference is in where you are coming from. Where your sympathies lie. Whether you believe India is and was essentially good with some faults to it or India is and was essentially bad with some redeeming features to it. Ravi comes in the latter category who resents that Kerala is part of India. Only he is not so blatant about it like Manlion is about TN. For him India and Pakistan are same=same.

I think Ravi and I basically say the same stuff in our own ways. Haven't ever seen him advocating any sort of separatist agenda w.r.t India. His cynicism on Kerala stems from his anguish over how that place is run. It only indicates his love for the place, not hate.

@Ravi Nair What is this I see? :haha:

@Indrani How could you forget me though?:cry:
kyonki tum dono kannadiga hai kya??..Kannada-Kannada ekata...chinta mat karo...

...... yes we can all see how much respect mallu's have for each other. Religious differences is just our 'bigoted imagination' :P

Guess we can all see who the bigots really are. Even if they try to wear the burqa of secularism, the shoe of bigotry still fit and shows through.
so you want us to hate and kill each other.???

so you want us to hate and kill each other.???

LOL. You already hate each other. That is what the bigotry and discrimination and the suicide and the alcoholism show.

You know what is the most common emotion I have seen a Malayalee experience ? Its jealousy. Nothing worse than seeing his neighbour succeed.

That is what discrimination and lack of opportunity create. A society that is full of jealousy and hate that is kept carefully hidden.

Actually its not fair to blame Malayali Muslims for this particular incident....
Muslims of pathanamthitta,along with thodupuzha,erattupetta,kanjirapally,erumeli,alappuzha and some parts of south Kerala are overhemly ...........speaking muslims of neighboring......... mainly lebbai/rowther/maraikkar sects..They mainly came here as traders with a begging bowl...we Malayalis especially Mappila Muslims should rethink their approach towards these '.both end switched kaili' wearing ungrateful........These....should be kicked back either to their ancestral homeland or to the Arabian sea...
Oh bro.You know it is not going to happen.You are right we can differentiate our own muslim brothers and that immigrants.But all such stuff had been happened long time ago.Now they are established as malayalis.We cant do anything about.
Noone blames others.But for their own good they must stop such attitude .Otherwise it will cost too much for our social fabrication.

I think Ravi and I basically say the same stuff in our own ways. Haven't ever seen him advocating any sort of separatist agenda w.r.t India. His cynicism on Kerala stems from his anguish over how that place is run. It only indicates his love for the place, not hate.

Oh he loves Kerala alright. I am talking about the rest of India. Among many other things he also nurses grievances about some sort of step motherly treatment for Kerala.

Oh he loves Kerala alright. I am talking about the rest of India. Among many other things he also nurses grievances about some sort of step motherly treatment for Kerala.

He's never said he hates on any region or religious/cultural grouping. I feel he's being unfairly targeted, simply because he chooses to be frank about what he thinks. I'd trust such folks any day over ones who sugarcoat their true intentions and agendas. Wouldn't you?

Really? Pork is the staple diet of several tribal communities which includes the legendary Gorkhas. Pork is heavily consumed in Estern and North-Eastern states particularly by poor people because the meat is cheap. Just visit any Desi Theka in North, East and North-East you will find Pork chops selling for snack.

Bigotry and discrimination in hiring school staff in xtian management schools in kerala might not be a "non issue" to you, not to me. Not since of the 3340 schools in kerala, Hindus manage only 194. That is a ratio of 160:1
These Christians are pathetic. Only India will tolerate their antics. If it had been some strong country they would skinned them alive and solved the problem there itself.

I used to go to a convent school. 99% of the students were non-Christians yet they used to make us sing songs praising Jesus daily and force us to celebrate Christmas. These Christians need to be shown their place or else they will misuse our generosity.

Classic case Secular Minority minority VS secular Minority ...

In Kerala, Hindus need help - The Times of India
Hindus, according to numbers compiled by it, constitute the major chunk of the state's poor with an astounding 39.3 lakh living below the poverty line.

Muslims follow with 24.7 lakh and Christians, 8.2 lakh. Though Muslims lead the poverty index on a religion-wise breakup, the difference with Hindus is a marginal 5.9%.

The majority community also trails in land holdings. While a privileged Hindu family owns only an average of 0.69 acres, a Muslim family owns 0.77 acre and a Christian family, 1.264 acre.

WOW! Kerala Hindus that's what you get for being leftist and pseudo-secularist.

He's never said he hates on any region or religious/cultural grouping. I feel he's being unfairly targeted, simply because he chooses to be frank about what he thinks. I'd trust such folks any day over ones who sugarcoat their true intentions and agendas. Wouldn't you?

He has enough hate for the North and in general Indians and a lot of unprovoked baiting is the proof. Yeah, he may as well play Kamal Mitra Chenoy's role and report against India about how India is raping and killing every minority/women and is the most disgusting place on earth.

There is no one here on PDF who is sugarcoating their true intentions and agendas, I have not come across anyone like that.

Back
Top Bottom