What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Oh please do not put yourself in the same category as Ravi Nair. There is a hell of a difference. You know Indischer you can criticize India all you want including its various factions, north, south, commie, communal, what not. The difference is in where you are coming from. Where your sympathies lie. Whether you believe India is and was essentially good with some faults to it or India is and was essentially bad with some redeeming features to it. Ravi comes in the latter category who resents that Kerala is part of India. Only he is not so blatant about it like Manlion is about TN. For him India and Pakistan are same=same.

this is true.

I know Ravi. The other stuff I wrote was also equally true.

My troll comments on here do not reflect my ideological views.

They are used to incite the passions of those who troll me.

I never knew pork was such a big part of Indian diet.

Incite passions or their ugliness.

Look man, When I say 'if they hate Kerala so much they should let it be independent.' it is a troll bait.

But I always talk about throwing communists out, getting a bit of free market in Kerala. I always think a lot of Mallus are downright twats going on about HDI when really, Kerala has a LOT of negative things about it. High suicides, substance abuse, sexual abuse.

But what I hate is some random person behind a keyboard, questioning a person's loyalty to their motherland because you don't follow some religion.

I never knew pork was such a big part of Indian diet.

it isn't. a large part of India is vegetarian. Indian Muslims don't eat pork.

so, only a few percentage actually eat pork.

Look man, When I say 'if they hate Kerala so much they should let it be independent.' it is a troll bait.

But I always talk about throwing communists out, getting a bit of free market in Kerala. I always think a lot of Mallus are downright twats going on about HDI when really, Kerala has a LOT of negative things about it. High suicides, substance abuse, sexual abuse.

But what I hate is some random person behind a keyboard, questioning a person's loyalty to their motherland because you don't follow some religion.

it isn't. a large part of India is vegetarian. Indian Muslims don't eat pork.

so, only a few percentage actually eat pork.

Not too healthy either, tasty though, bacon can do wonders sometime, but best to eat sparingly, at least I do. Fish, chicken breasts and the occasional steak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom