What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Yeah now, Christians need to make a crusade and wrest Kashmir from infidel India's control.

It is a neoplasm, an abnormal growth.

Thank god,u can use google properly:omghaha:

Lets do it guys

Jesus vs indian gods
:pop::pop::pop::pop:

I would god is on his(dhinakaran) side, he is just a saintly fellow who strongly worships God principle .
Don't believe everything. especially DGS-Paul . it's all business. Same goes for many others also. you may enquire how they manage their Engg colleges, schools and the sprawling 5 star property with helipad and race course just behind their Engg college in Nallurbayal, CBE. Being a sheep, that too a blind one needs sure spanking.

Really,,,never thought u will be so stupid to even compare allopathy with ayurveda:lol::lol:

LOL. What do you mean? Half the world is moving towards alternative medicines with various countries accepting other modalities as legal practices. You are the numbnut who buys all the propaganda by Big Pharma which just wants to kill every other competition there is.

Don't believe everything. especially DGS-Paul . it's all business. Same goes for many others also. you may enquire how they manage their Engg colleges, schools and the sprawling 5 star property with helipad and race course just behind their Engg college in Nallurbayal, CBE. Being a sheep, that too a blind one needs sure spanking.

Man never in my life I thought I would agree with you. But here I must.

LOL. What do you mean? Half the world is moving towards alternative medicines with various countries accepting other modalities as legal practices. You are the numbnut who buys all the propaganda by Big Pharma which just wants to kill every other competition there is.
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

@he-man whats your previous user name ?

As in,,,,how do u know i have one??:angel:

harami sala...pork khaya mast and jab gharwalo ko pata chalo to school walo pe elzaam dala.....!

Okay you are high on black coffee. So I will let your bouncing self alone.

U are stupid as shit,,no need to argue with such a fellow.
U will come crawling to an allopathic hospital if tomorrow u get diagnosed with something serious..........................so much so for ur shitty and uber stupid posts:lol::lol::lol:

I think experience speaks otherwise. But then each one to his own.

U are stupid as shit,,no need to argue with such a fellow.
U will come crawling to an allopathic hospital if tomorrow u get diagnosed with something serious..........................so much so for ur shitty and uber stupid posts:lol::lol::lol:

Okay one understands when people get abusive, they have lost the argument. Now I did not say allopathy is not relevant or bad, but you were the one dissing alternative medicines. Actually, whether it is gastritis or IBS or nerve impingement, I find yoga and ayurvedic medicines work much better. Likewise for many other ailments too.

Man never in my life I thought I would agree with you. But here I must.
if u r using cheap ayurvedic/yunani/homeopathy drugs,,,its ur loss...
not saying that they dont work,,,,,but the efficacy of these medicines is questionable,,,,nowadays quacks r doing gud business. ppl use all this stuff n when shit hits the fan they run to proper hospitals...
@he-man
allopathy is a derogatory term for modern medicine,,coined by some homeopathy guy.
btw bro that stuff does work in some cases:agree:

if u r using cheap ayurvedic/yunani/homeopathy drugs,,,its ur loss...
not saying that they dont work,,,,,but the efficacy of these medicines is questionable,,,,nowadays quacks r doing gud business. ppl use all this stuff n when shit hits the fan they run to proper hospitals...
@he-man
allopathy is a derogatory term for modern medicine,,coined by some homeopathy guy.
btw bro that stuff does work in some cases:agree:

Yo, I have a clinic as my neighbor run by an MD, same as he-man. He suggested Rumalaya Forte for intense pain. Worked like magic. No side effects whatsoever. Tried kapalbhati for so many gastric problems due to working in nightshift, worked as a wonder.

Back
Top Bottom