What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Christians are nationalistic and productive ..they are sympathetic too ...i accepted all their teachings but one i cant digest is they too cant think above their religion ...they were lucky that jesus preached humanity to them but if he taught something else they would have followed that too with full passion ....vasudaiva kutumbakam means whole world is a family is an alien concept for abrhramic religions ..i still have a bible with me and love jesus for his compassion but followers are always followers ...servants not freinds ....they are also blind ....howewer beautiful scene it may be before they closed their eyes ....still bitter feeling of their blindness remains with me ...i am a hindu agnostic one ...i may not become a jesus if i truely follow my religion but i wont be blinded with my religion ..my eyes will always be searching for something unknown till i die ...attended church many times ....follow your religion as its very good and be open to look good in others is my kind suggestion through my observation to christians

I see a case every week of a person coming with heavy metal poisoning after consuming ayurvedic medicines,,,its a sham.
:coffee:

It may have been good during bc times,,,now it has 0 relevance

Oh really, I see enormous number of cases suffering from problems associated with allopathic medicines day after day. Drug recalls happens so frequently so as to not be amusing at all.

Drug Recalls

I don't know I have asthma and the ayurvedic medicine I take helps a lot. I buy it from Chattisgarh.

U are doing a great disservice to ur own health.
Start using beta agonists and steroids or u will be sorry later on.

Just a friendly advice.

What wasting your time, his own website talks about his intense travels and you say he cannot heal his own church people. Now again you are comparing him to Guru Nanak.

Are you some theekadar of hinduism? @he-man @Koovie @

Second protestant and catholic churches are different sects.

Third my point is about saints. People come for blessings to saints .

Please if you are an extremist ,spare me your rants. I am not interested in talking to Darul-e-deoband,wahabbi type hindus or Jarnail singh Bhinderwale types or the arya samaji extremists or some of the extremist baptist types like Westboro church or wahabbis. You sound like them.

@he-man these kind of people ruin good dharma debates. I am a member of dharmawheel forum and buddhists always say refrain from extremist ideas as they are harmful.

Oh really, I see enormous number of cases suffering from problems associated with allopathic medicines day after day. Drug recalls happens so frequently so as to not be amusing at all.

Drug Recalls

Really,,,never thought u will be so stupid to even compare allopathy with ayurveda:lol::lol:

I see a case every week of a person coming with heavy metal poisoning after consuming ayurvedic medicines,,,its a sham.
:coffee:

It may have been good during bc times,,,now it has 0 relevance

The case study I provided you with is where after the hospitals turns them away, they go to this vaidya. Including doctors and surgeons. Bangalore Medical colleges sends several of their students to study his work.

Please if you are an extremist ,spare me your rants. I am not interested in talking to Darul-e-deoband,wahabbi type hindus or Jarnail singh Bhinderwale types or the arya samaji extremists or some of the extremist baptist types like Westboro church or wahabbis. You sound like them.

@he-man these kind of people ruin good dharma debates. I am a member of dharmawheel forum and buddhists always say refrain from extremist ideas as they are harmful.

Ignore the fellow,,,he is on some mission it seems.:sarcastic:

Just a friendly advice.
Man now I gotta try another medicine. I will try it, I usually use them because parents buy them f or me and give me the speech of how they have been using t for generations.

Just a friendly advice.

Since he is feeling better, he should be trusting his own body signs than listen to you.

The case study I provided you with is where after the hospitals turns them away, they go to this vaidya. Including doctors and surgeons. Bangalore Medical colleges sends several of their students to study his work.

Ya right,,,next time u go to a vaidya when u have gall stones or something like that,,,lets see what happens:fie:

Man now I gotta try another medicine. I will try it, I usually use them because parents buy them f or me and give me the speech of how they have been using t for generations.

As i said its a friendly advice,,,u are free to do what u want.
But i would really like u to get proper spirometry done to gauge the extent of ur illness and get treated accordingly.

How many times per week do u get breathless??

Ya right,,,next time u go to a vaidya when u have gall stones or something like that,,,lets see what happens:fie:

Actually he does help with that too. My aunt had a tumor (she was a poor lady) and lost her eyesight because the tumor was pressing on her optic nerve. She used to use up many many scripts of painkillers a day for her headache. She did get cured by this guy's medicine.

Christians are nationalistic and productive ..they are sympathetic too ...i accepted all their teachings but one i cant digest is they too cant think above their religion ...they were lucky that jesus preached humanity to them but if he taught something else they would have followed that too with full passion ....vasudaiva kutumbakam means whole world is a family is an alien concept for abrhramic religions ..i still have a bible with me and love jesus for his compassion but followers are always followers ...servants not freinds ....they are also blind ....howewer beautiful scene it may be before they closed their eyes ....still bitter feeling of their blindness remains with me ...i am a hindu agnostic one ...i may not become a jesus if i truely follow my religion but i wont be blinded with my religion ..my eyes will always be searching for something unknown till i die ...attended church many times ....follow your religion as its very good and be open to look good in others is my kind suggestion through my observation to christians

I believe that jesus came to kashmir and learnt with buddhists. @shan had some good posts on guru padmasambhava

Okay now run with your tail between your legs. I know protestants and catholic are different and have different chruches. Thanks for the info anyway.

Actually he does help with that too. My aunt had a tumor (she was a poor lady) and lost her eyesight because the tumor was pressing on her optic nerve. She used to use up many many scripts of painkillers a day for her headache. She did get cured by this guy's medicine.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Do u even know the meaning of tumour??:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom