What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Really!!
Dayyum:sarcastic:

Just because you live like a frog in a well, does not mean everyone else does. US with a budget of more than half a trillion dollar adopts Indian meditation practices and many many more but you remain clueless. Typical.

Yoga Nidra called as iRest to help with PTSD.

Military (Active Duty and Veterans) | Integrative Restoration (iRest)

Om in the army: the US military gets yoga | Stewart J Lawrence | Life and style | theguardian.com

Superbrain yoga which used to be utt-bait punishment in Indian schools and homes

About Superbrain Yoga the discovery

Just because you live like a frog in a well, does not mean everyone else does. US with a budget of more than half a trillion dollar adopts Indian meditation practices and many many more but you remain clueless. Typical.

Yoga Nidra called as iRest to help with PTSD.

Military (Active Duty and Veterans) | Integrative Restoration (iRest)

Om in the army: the US military gets yoga | Stewart J Lawrence | Life and style | theguardian.com

Superbrain yoga which used to be utt-bait punishment in Indian schools and homes

About Superbrain Yoga the discovery

And did i disagree??
I just wanted to write a long post explaining that,,then i thought its of no use here:coffee:

So i just cut it short by dayyum:lol:

I think my time is better spent in something else:coffee:

Ignorance is bliss ..... Indeed.I agree. Some things should be not studied as they can unnerve us. I agree on that . Even I would say don't study it. Can give sleepless nights.

Ignorance is bliss ..... Indeed.I agree. Some things should be not studied as they can unnerve us. I agree on that . Even I would say don't study it. Can give sleepless nights.

Oh its not like that man,,,its just i haven't downloaded **** for a while,,i plan on doing it.
Then we may go into jupiter rings:p:

Why did he not cure the Pope Paul's arthritis.

Did pope ask him to? I have no record of that. People have to come to him. Even people from far and wide came to Guru nanak,Guru padmasambhava or Siri Chand or Baba buddha ji with their troubles...The saints did not go to them.

And did i disagree??
I just wanted to write a long post explaining that,,then i thought its of no use here:coffee:

So i just cut it short by dayyum:lol:

What did you mean you did not disagree but ended up with dayyum?

Oh its not like that man,,,its just i haven't downloaded **** for a while,,i plan on doing it.
Then we may go into jupiter rings:p:

Still I would not advise it. A lot of his stuff .I will say dark and gives me the creeps .

Did pope ask him to? I have no record of that. People have to come to him. Even people from far and wide came to Guru nanak,Guru padmasambhava or Siri Chand or Baba buddha ji with their troubles...The saints did not go to them.

Look the lesser spoken about Christian saints the better. There are mediums and people like that, but it is not Paul Dinakaran. Does the pope have to come to him? Since he is the head of the church, could not Mr. Dinakaran have offered his services. Or did the church have no faith in one of their holy men?

Look the lesser spoken about Christian saints the better. There are mediums and people like that, but it is not Paul Dinakaran. Does the pope have to come to him? Since he is the head of the church, could not Mr. Dinakaran have offered his services. Or did the church have no faith in one of their holy men?

Catholic and protestant churches have been in odds with each other for centuries.And the saints I named are Sikh and Buddhist ones in previous post.

Back
Top Bottom