What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Atheist?right? maybe you should google dowsing and Soviet union , or remote viewing USSR ,accuracy of Ingo Swann CIA remote viewer . There are things and forces that we do not understand yet.

nonsense. If that was so ,doctors would have cured her.

Well i can only wish u luck man,,hope u come out of this mind paralysis soon:D:enjoy:

this group of religious nuts just keep circle jerking on the same bs again n again lolz

kerala media has hushed up incident it seems.

Hope the injured faculty recover and central police is deployed to provide security to school.

Kerala state police is only good for recording riots as several mallus have explained in great detail.

Well i can only wish u luck man,,hope u come out of this mind paralysis soon:D:enjoy:

I hope you can see beyond the rationalist theories. because there are several mankind does not understand.

Tell that to my friend's aunty who was healed of the problem of sleep paralysis which had tormented her for 5 years after attending his faith healing session. All medicines and doctors failed her. Dhinakarans succeeded.
Missionary in action! They won't miss an opportunity to spread BS of their cult:o:

I hope you can see beyond the rationalist theories. because there are several mankind does not understand.

Which it will in due course of time.
Paul dinakaran is certainly not the one who is secretely unravelling those so called mysteries:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Missionary in action! They won't miss an opportunity to spread BS of their cult:o:

We have many hindu missionaries on this thread as we speak:coffee:

There are things and forces we do not understand yet, but Paul Dinakaran is not one of those who has mastered those forces.

I would god is on his(dhinakaran) side, he is just a saintly fellow who strongly worships God principle .He is not an Black adept like Ingo Swann.That guy was simply very powerful remote viewer and was reported to have capabilities that would put Superman of DC comics to shame as per CIA project Stargate. Scary fellow .

Look at my past posts. I am a hindu . yes,my friend is christian with maternal side hindu.

Which it will in due course of time.
Paul dinakaran is certainly not the one who is secretely unravelling those so called mysteries:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We have many hindu missionaries on this thread as we speak:coffee:

Google Ingo swann and the remote viewing of Jupiter rings. His remote viewing output was confirmed by voyager probes.

Back
Top Bottom