What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Hello. You live in the same country as I do? Amma is universally understood here as mother throughout the subcontinent in all languages. So who is the dimwit coming up with such lame excuse really.

Oh zip it. The maids here call each other that word all the time, and they're related to each other. It could mean anything. Who knows.

Child protective services should have been involved earlier in your upbringing. Perhaps something could have been salvaged.

Perhaps, but I'm quite happy whoever raised you made the right decision as far as putting you in an asylum went. It's a bad decision for them to have provided you with an internet connection, though. Oh well.

Now that the thread has served it purpose, and the discussion is full of Off topic, its better to close this thread......

Oh zip it. The maids here call each other that word all the time, and they're related to each other. It could mean anything. Who knows.

Perhaps, but I'm quite happy whoever raised you made the right decision as far as putting you in an asylum went. It's a bad decision for them to have provided you with an internet connection, though. Oh well.

Look at this child/boy's replies. Okay, I am going to try and give you a wide berth now. I do not want to be accused of child molestation.

Now that the thread has served it purpose, and the discussion is full of Off topic, its better to close this thread......

Nair, why is your mundu always flying about closing a thread.

Look at this child/boy's replies. Okay, I am going to try and give you a wide berth now. I do not want to be accused of child molestation.

You change your stance like it's going out of style. LOL your delusions are getting the better of you, paedo.

Last edited:
Agreed ...This thread needs to be closed. It has turned into Indians Vs Indians fight.:offpost:

Now that its been proven that Kerala is a riot prone and crime afflicted state with a large communal population threatening its vulnerable majority the thread has served its purpose indeed.

we are well aware of your intentions...yenikke ee jeevana???...thumba dhukka ide kano....

Yo, I just gave the meaning you gave. My bad, you were not denigrating any goddess. In trying to denigrate me, you made up that definition. So lets be friends again and prepare for another fight tomorrow. :kiss3: Okay.

Back
Top Bottom