What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

secular-journalists-guidebook.jpg
:-):yahoo: Nailed it.

I am aware. batliboy is a worthless poster. A hate monger with no intelligent posts except pathetic attempts at character assassination. Best to ignore him.

Abjktu is a xtian supremacist, but at least he is passionate though misguided.
am i Christian supremacist??..hahaha...we know who is here spouting venom against others..

LMAO @ character assassination. Really? That serious eh? :lol:

The absolute scum of the nation I have to rub shoulders with on this forum, shocks me everytime.

Why would I go to the Srilankan thread? I said what I wanted to say there and have nothing more to add. Since I am not a Tamil the issue does not directly impact me but I do hold a general opinion on the issue which should not be of any concern to you.

Also, i started posting in this thread once you folks unnecessarily brought RSS, North Indians into the discussions..sometimes it is necessary to show people mirror so that they don't run away from the reality.
No comments..wait and see...

Listen to me, you deranged butthurt pipsqueak - I don't speak your language, and it wasn't me, you lunatic.

And it looks like your compatriot at the asylum, manavsomething, is back! The poor thing has a beef with some of us because we choose to eat beef. Get rid of that nasty chip on your shoulder :lol:

Wow wow wow, anyone can go back a few pages and see both you and abjktu agreeing on your new definition of amma. How many times are you going to get caught? The other day you were trying to play the crystal gazer predicting what I was going to post after the fact that I had posted.

Also look at the amount of dirty language you use. Did your parents not teach you to not speak inappropriately about "feces" all the time?

ohh,no..we consider you as amma..the mother of all...

Yeah I know, I saw what you were feeding to that batliwala and distorting his fragile mind.

Wow wow wow, anyone can go back a few pages and see both you and abjktu agreeing on your new definition of amma. How many times are you going to get caught? The other day you were trying to play the crystal gazer predicting what I was going to post after the fact that I had posted.

Luni, my agreeing with his version of the definition (because I don't speak your South Indian languages) is not the same as coining it. Get off your high horse, dimwit.

Also look at the amount of dirty language you use. Did your parents not teach you to not speak inappropriately about "feces" all the time?

You reap what you sow. You talk trash, you get a lot in return, you imbecilic sack of dung. They taught me to use it sparingly, and to those who deserve it, and that was good advice it turns out. :lol:

Last edited:
I request my fellow countrymen to have sympathy with Kerala Hindu community. they seem to be dhimmis need help to come out of their shells and into reality.

They have full support from all Hindus, but they will have to prove that they are not suffering of Stockholm syndrome.

Last edited:
Wow wow wow, anyone can go back a few pages and see both you and abjktu agreeing on your new definition of amma. .

Well The word " AMMA" means Mother..... But
at times people use it to pray to a devi too... for instance the famous chant in chottanikkara temple is " Amme narayana"..... "Devi Narayana".... Lakshmi Narayana ....." Badre Narayana" ..... People also chant " Amme....Deviii, Mahamaye"

But the real meaning of the word is " Mother"

Luni, my agreeing with his definition (because I don't speak your South Indian languages) is not the same as coining it. Get off your high horse, dimwit.

Hello. You live in the same country as I do? Amma is universally understood here as mother throughout the subcontinent in all languages. So who is the dimwit coming up with such lame excuse really.

You reap what you sow. You talk trash, you get a lot in return, you imbecilic sack of dung. They taught me to use it sparingly, and to those who deserve it, and right so, it turns out.

Child protective services should have been involved earlier in your upbringing. Perhaps something could have been salvaged.

Not Pakistan but indian muslims threaten the existance of Present day India,yes i have heard those mantra's of indian muslim being patriotic and all this secularism and they are Good and better than other muslims.

Nice try,but its a fail.

Well The word " AMMA" means Mother..... But
at times people use it to pray to a devi too... for instance the famous chant in chottanikkara temple is " Amme narayana"..... "Devi Narayana".... Lakshmi Narayana ....." Badre Narayana" ..... People also chant " Amme....Deviii, Mahamaye"

But the real meaning of the word is " Mother"

I know. It is used for both mother and goddess as well as to refer to women and young girls in general. But abjtktu had special mention of what it stood for. According to him since he was also denegrating Hindu gods, it stands for goddess of anger, jealousy, spitefulness, disgust.

What is latest of media?

To know beforehand what media will report we can predict using secular journalism 101.

Local BJP leader will be made responsible for this clash between catholics and jamaatis.

secular-journalists-guidebook.jpg

Hindus not involved
So clash b/w 2 communities

Maybe media will say BJP supplied the pork or made sure NCC cadets were nearby.
Arnab can then blame modi for this and Congress can say Idea of India being destroyed.

Quite predictable

I know. It is used for both mother and goddess as well as to refer to women and young girls in general. But abjtktu had special mention of what it stood for. According to him since he was also denegrating Hindu gods, it stands for goddess of anger, jealousy, spitefulness, disgust.
generating hindu gods?? where???....are you a hindu god?;..

Back
Top Bottom