What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

First provide proof that schools run by Hindu organizations do not have xtians or muslim.
I am not in the business of issuing "certificate of secularism" to myself, I leave that to your kind.

Check this website, check the links for "Monks" & "Staff", and tell me what you see.
Ramakrishna Mission Residential College :: An Autonomous College under University of Calcutta

Also check these links:
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya | Narendrapur, West Bengal - Official Website
Welcome to Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar, Jharkhand, India

These are highly reputed educational institutes, monks run these schools.

Agreed ...This thread needs to be closed. It has turned into Indians Vs Indians fight.:offpost:

I have seen this often in this forum, Especially when you have madam indrani in one side of the discussion.... Last time i saw it was heman on the other side....

Why do i get feeling that you have fetish of my mundu flying......... :bunny::bunny:

There is no fetish, but just a concern. First of all you do not like chaddis and then you let go the lungi flying. There is only so much civilization can take.

Check this website, check the links for "Monks" & "Staff", and tell me what you see.
Ramakrishna Mission Residential College :: An Autonomous College under University of Calcutta

Also check these links:
Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya | Narendrapur, West Bengal - Official Website
Welcome to Ramakrishna Mission Vidyapith, Deoghar, Jharkhand, India

These are highly reputed educational institutes, monks run these schools.

Are these institutes Govt aided? Just asking.

Now that its been proven that Kerala is a riot prone and crime afflicted state with a large communal population threatening its vulnerable majority the thread has served its purpose indeed.
Does that make u proud ? If Indeed true, as Indians we should be ashamed that communal forces & criminals has taken over another Indian state.

I have seen this often in this forum, Especially when you have madam indrani in one side of the discussion.... Last time i saw it was heman on the other side....

That is unfair. I hardly participate in many discussions.

There is no fetish, but just a concern. First of all you do not like chaddis and then you let go the lungi flying. There is only so much civilization can take.

But then there are better ways to converse.... Now recall the conversation i had with you, i was always polite if not, wasnt arrogant atleast...... Go and check thru my profile and show me one post where i used the word "chaddi", Infact this would be the first time my profile had that word....... So do not view everyone thru the same lens......

Does that make u proud ? If Indeed true, as Indians we should be ashamed that communal forces & criminals has taken over another Indian state.

It confirms my worst fears that the congress party is turning Kerala into another Kashmir.

It confirms my worst fears that the congress party is turning Kerala into another Kashmir
Don't worry bro! We should be praying that Kerala turns into Kashmir. If it happens these pseudo-secular won't be able to defend these anti-nationals.

These Kerala Muslims are a joke.Only Mallus can let these jokers bully them.Won't even take 1 day to sort them out straight.

But then there are better ways to converse.... Now recall the conversation i had with you, i was always polite if not, wasnt arrogant atleast...... Go and check thru my profile and show me one post where i used the word "chaddi", Infact this would be the first time my profile had that word....... So do not view everyone thru the same lens......

You know you are now being arrogant about your politeness and way of conversation. Which conversation? I do not remember since I have had many conversations here. Chaddis is just the word seculars use for RSS and Sanghis. Since you are a secular, that was just a play on words.

definition of good hindu?;..to be like Manvan,shivajibolsa,sandeep...
then nope..i don't ..

We are intellectual Kshatriyas since the entire establishment set up is against Hindus and Hinduism. You wont be an intellectual Kshatriya, but you will be a good Hindu nevertheless. Your mind already works that way :)

Don't worry bro! We should be praying that Kerala turns into Kashmir. If it happens these pseudo-secular won't be able to defend these anti-nationals.

These Kerala Muslims are a joke.Only Mallus can let these jokers bully them.Won't even take 1 day to sort them out straight.

If these Thangals and abubackers tried this shit out anywhere north of kerala they would have been shot or lynched by now

Intellectual? :lol: Yeah, I don't think I've seen so much fail in one post. Hilarious.

Last edited:
You know you are now being arrogant about your politeness and way of conversation. Which conversation? I do not remember since I have had many conversations here. Chaddis is just the word seculars use for RSS and Sanghis. Since you are a secular, that was just a play on words.

I said i "WAS"... and i know that post was not polite...... My point to you is just simple, I might be a secular, and i respect every religion.... and i love my religion........ and let us drop it here and not make it personal :)

If these Thangals and abubackers tried this shit out anywhere north of kerala they would have been shot or lynched by now
Kerala is a hotbed of Wahabbi and Christian anti-nationals. They would be dealt accordingly if they get out of hand. These mallus don't have the fighting prowess so we will have to help them.

Back
Top Bottom