What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Christians are not trouble.Wahabbis are. Today there are 500,000 russian hindus and iskcon is spreading.If others think like that ,would it not be trouble.I am sorry ,but christians are some of the peaceful people unless provoked. Sunni muslims,extremists,bullies yes.

Do you have a link for half a million Russian Hindus/Iskcon? I had read about 15,000 of them.

Should India outlaw communism ?
But maybe then the savage bafoon Mamata will run free in WB without anyone to fight her.

Should India outlaw communism ?
But maybe then the savage bafoon Mamata will run free in WB without anyone to fight her.

She is 10 times more communist than cpi(m) itself barring the religion part

LOL. When they are not in the top ranks, then much of their vaunted quality will be questioned.

Sure what ever makes u happy

They however tend to separate hindu malayalees quite literarily such as in the Moplah riots separated hindu women and their unborn children and naturally killed both mother and fetus.

Such things won't be tolerated by self respecting people.

0 MP's and 0 MLA's.

The demography of Kerala is rapidly changing. Secular fertility rates are apprx. 50% greater than hindu fertility rates.

State govt is already emulating South African apartheid policy when dealing with the hindu population.

Pakistani hindus and Kerala hindus may be tough to tell apart a decade from now.
0 MPs???hahaha..
Actually 12/20 MPs of Kerala are hindus......please. learn some...
bye bye...

Christians are as bad as Muslim extremists if not more. North-eastern insurgency was financed and supported by catholic and protestant church. Media loves to ignore Christian extremism.

Yes by protestant churches ,but there is not much proof of catholic church. Plus ,if we hindus started adopting such stances ,it will harm us. Christians are very innovative and contributive people. We need to monitor the sermons of mullahs though.

I have seen Paul Dhinakaran prayer healing sessions. He does for christians,hindus,muslims ,everyone and he has healed many people via faith healing. I am sorry,but I strongly disagree with your stance.

Good night folks.... I think i had got lot of new information from my non kerala friends, on how kerala and mallus live and think...... Thank you alll...... Does this sound sacrastic:unsure::unsure:

Christians are as bad as Muslim extremists if not more. North-eastern insurgency was financed and supported by catholic and protestant church. Media loves to ignore Christian extremism.

Will make a distinction. The church is political and tries to score political goals. The people themselves are good except for the evangelists and their zeal to talk about Christ.

Not only communism is rampant in poisoning our education system but the wahabbis and jamaatis are also involved.

Green boards for Kerala schools

Thiruvananthapuram, June 28: Blackboards may soon be passé in Kerala’s government schools if the Indian Union Muslim League has its way.

The party whose minister is in charge of education has started experimenting with “green boards” in its stronghold Malappuram, saying such boards are the international norm.

Reports from Malappuram said the experiment had been initiated in education minister P.K. Abdu Rabb’s constituency, Tirurangadi. Neighbouring Tirur too has decided to follow suit and work is on in 33 government schools in the Assembly division.

However, the green “initiative” has not gone down well with rival parties, which wondered if the Muslim League’s love for green had anything to do with the colour of its flag.

Tirur MLA C. Mammootty of the IUML said the move was part of a scheme to raise standards in government schools to the international level.

Green boards were introduced in American schools in the 1960s. They were seen as a better option than black slate — looking at a green board is more pleasing and less strenuous to the eye. They are also lighter and more durable than fragile slate, hence cost-effective. In the nineties, whiteboards began to be introduced.

“As part of this scheme, tenders have been floated for renovating 33 schools…. The floors will be tiled, schools painted in bright colours, lawns laid and compound walls constructed. Green is more soothing to eyes, so many big universities in and outside India and some schools in the state have adopted green boards,” Mammootty said.

Abdu Rabb was not available for comment, but a news channel quoted him as saying no decision on green boards had been taken.

Gopala Krishna Bhat, the director of public instructions, too denied any such move. “Kerala education rules say government schools will have blackboards. So, the law will have to be changed before they can be replaced with boards of any other colour.”

In telegraph

Back
Top Bottom