What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Don't worry bro! We should be praying that Kerala turns into Kashmir. If it happens these pseudo-secular won't be able to defend these anti-nationals.

These Kerala Muslims are a joke.Only Mallus can let these jokers bully them.Won't even take 1 day to sort them out straight.
I hope your wish never come true in any of the Indian state & also hope peace prevails over jihad in Kashmir.
If your wishes indeed come true then its not gonna stop with Kerala.... like a virus its gonna spread.

Kerala is a hotbed of Wahabbi and Christian anti-nationals. They would be dealt accordingly if they get out of hand. These mallus don't have the fighting prowess so we will have to help them.

Kerala has a strong Hinduism undercurrent. RSS is getting stronger there too. So don't worry. It will be alright.

Muslims in Kerala are majority Malayalis...we don't separate anyones on their caste/religion...

They however tend to separate hindu malayalees quite literarily such as in the Moplah riots separated hindu women and their unborn children and naturally killed both mother and fetus.

Such things won't be tolerated by self respecting people.

Kerala has a strong Hinduism undercurrent. RSS is getting stronger there too. So don't worry. It will be alright.

0 MP's and 0 MLA's.

The demography of Kerala is rapidly changing. Secular fertility rates are apprx. 50% greater than hindu fertility rates.

State govt is already emulating South African apartheid policy when dealing with the hindu population.

Pakistani hindus and Kerala hindus may be tough to tell apart a decade from now.

If your wishes indeed come true then its not gonna stop with Kerala.... like a virus its gonna spread.
Bro with communist and congressi mindset we are going to worse civil war than of 1940's. We need to destroy pseudo secularism and leftism completely then only we can prosper. For that to happen anti-nationals need to get exposed. Believe the extremism in Kerala is only due to Communists and Congress rule. These anti-national wahabbis and crusaders will slaughtered like pigs.

We should encourage Muslim and Christian extremism.Would prove beneficial to us in the long run.

:lol: ....thank you for admitting religious bigotry in hiring staff.

I can see that your "secular" sensibilities are not offended. LOL. All the best.

All minority institutes run like this,,,whats wrong in it??
Convent schools are known for their high standard of education,i see nothing wrong

They however tend to separate hindu malayalees quite literarily such as in the Moplah riots separated hindu women and their unborn children and naturally killed both mother and fetus.

0 MP's and 0 MLA's.

The demography of Kerala is rapidly changing. Secular fertility rates are apprx. 50% greater than hindu fertility rates.

State govt is already emulating South African apartheid policy when dealing with the hindu population.

Pakistani hindus and Kerala hindus may be tough to tell apart a decade from now.

Sometime back I read the communists were complaining about how their cadres were turning out to be Ayappan bhakthas. Communism is dead and the disgust mainstream media is generating wont leave Kerala untouched either.

Haindava Keralam - global community of dedicated Hindu Keralites with a peace mission

This is a good site to keep a watch on what is happen up in Kerala.

Bro with communist and congressi mindset we are going to worse civil war than of 1940's. We need to destroy pseudo secularism and leftism completely then only we can prosper. For that to happen anti-nationals need to get exposed. Believe the extremism in Kerala is only due to Communists and Congress rule. These anti-national wahabbis and crusaders will slaughtered like pigs.

We should encourage Muslim and Christian extremism.Would prove beneficial to us in the long run.

Christians are not trouble.Wahabbis are. Today there are 500,000 russian hindus and iskcon is spreading.If others think like that ,would it not be trouble.I am sorry ,but christians are some of the peaceful people unless provoked. Sunni muslims,extremists,bullies yes.

All minority institutes run like this,,,whats wrong in it??
Convent schools are known for their high standard of education,i see nothing wrong

It has been a long time since a convent school has been a topper in any board exam.

What can one do? Malayalee Hindus like to be bullied by anti-national Wahabbis and Christians. If Kerala were an Independent country. There would be Hindus left.

Thats what the Pakis used to do.They used to train & fund terrorists thinking that they would fight 1000 year war with India.But now see what happened. What we need to do is cut communist/Congress influence from media & colleges. They are trying to destroy a productive young generation. So need of the hour is a social change & change of mindset , then as a after effect communalism & anti-national wahhabism will be eliminated.

What can one do? Malayalee Hindus like to be bullied by anti-national Wahabbis and Christians. If Kerala were an Independent country. There would be Hindus left.

Bro i have great respect for Shivaji and you. But i request you to stop with the anti-christian tirade. It makes you look communal just what the jamaati indians on this thread think all self respecting hindus to be.

Back
Top Bottom