What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

No it is not. If marriage is slavery, then why get into marriage at all.

Who said slavery?

Some might see it that way. There is an infinite number of reasons why people marry and there are as many reasons why people want to cease this form of living.

Kerala Hindus are spineless and lack self respect.I was shocked when I came to know that they eat cow.Today for the first time I also came to know that Kerala tops the crime rate.(to be honest I think there maybe something wrong here as I don't hear much crime or riots from Kerala in media)
You don't know the Basic fact........Crime rates are more among Non Vegetarians.....and not to speak about Beef Eaters..............

When women start getting more education and especially jobs, one can see a rise in divorce rates.
One more reason for women to remain uneducated, this women getting education nonsense is destroying our Indian Kulchaa :mad:

I don't have any problem with South Indians. Only with Mallus. These Mallus are good for nothing. I have many shetty and tamil friends.

Research about their discriminating hiring practices in gulf. They don't deserve to be called as Indians
Same with these Marathis.............They don't deserve to be called Indians..............

howdu..adu bere idu bere..adakke Malayalam alli eradu artha ide...
namdu ibbru bangalorinavaru..naav elru vondaagi irbeku..sumane jaggala maadidare??

It means the same in Malayalam as amme. It is not different. Yo, nannu jaggala maadthilla. Beri vaada madathidene. It is more of a counterpoise to the illogical arguments I see on display. Nannu yarrannu keel hagge noduthine antha telokol beda.

What nonsense! The only other person I know who likes them is my mom and she tried making me eat them which caused a mini riot in our house :mad:

Ask her to prepare with lots of tomatoes or tamrind and spice. The bitterness turns into something very tasty then.

Same with these Marathis.............They don't deserve to be called Indians..............
I wonder why BJP,Congress, NCP are bigger parties than SS and MNS. In kerala wahhabi funded parties like Communist party, Kerala Congress etc dominate.

Stick to the point.

And yes, there are jobs in Kerala. Having a surplus of workforce does not mean that there are no jobs at all.

So if they are jobs in Kerala why are the nurses who the Indian govt. rescued with so much damn effort complaining about coming back?

If you go 100 miles away from the point bringing in HDI i very much earn a right to go a mile from the point.

One more reason for women to remain uneducated, this women getting education nonsense is destroying our Indian Kulchaa :mad:

Waiting for the day when Bajrang dal terrorists storm a school and start kidnapping girls like Boko Haram to safeguard Indian cultural values.

Or they shoot a girl into the head like the Taliban did with Malala

he fight happened between xtian and muslims
No Fight happened. Fanatic Sunni Musalman thrashed a teacher because some kids who have grudge against him, made a propaganda. it's one way only. We don't have the RSS paramilitary with Swords and J1hadi's with gun fighting it out in the streets like north India. It's better for Muslims of kerala insulated from Saudia and Hindus from North Indian Fascists.

Waiting for the day when Bajrang dal terrorists storm a school and start kidnapping girls like Boko Haram to safeguard Indian cultural values.

Or they shoot a girl into the head like the Taliban did with Malala
SIMI or PFI would do it a few centuries before Bajrang Dal

So if they are jobs in Kerala why are the nurses who the Indian govt. rescued with so much damn effort complaining about coming back?
If you go 100 miles away from the point bringing in HDI i very much earn a right to go a mile from the point.
Don't argue with the mentally handicapped. They brag about kerala yet most of them go to the gulf to clean toilets or migrate to other states.

No Fight happened. Fanatic Sunni Musalman thrashed a teacher because some kids who have grudge against him, made a propaganda. it's one way only. We don't have the RSS paramilitary with Swords and J1hadi's with gun fighting it out in the streets like north India. It's better for Muslims of kerala insulated from Saudia and Hindus from North Indian Fascists.
Well said................Last Nail on their Coffin...................

Back
Top Bottom