What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

Hmm, is that not a variation of amma? Does it also mean spiteful and hateful?
howdu..adu bere idu bere..adakke Malayalam alli eradu artha ide...
namdu ibbru bangalorinavaru..naav elru vondaagi irbeku..sumane jaggala maadidare??

Yap, thats what I thought you would say.

It only contradicts me if you look at numbers without taking the context and the backround into account.

It was a pleasant surprise to see those numbers. What I forgot was that the rate of such crimes obviously not only depend of whether women report it or not. It also depends on the education of their husbands and the fact that better educated women know it better how to defend themselves (not physically).

The more educated a couple, the less likely that they end up beating each other.

The point which I made earlier suggested that better educated people in better living conditions know their rights better, they use the judiciary means more often and have different perceptions of crime.

Yeah, thats what it most likely means -_-

Or its nothing special, considering that a rise in divorce rates was observable in almost every more developed nation when women got more and better access to education, career etc etc.
The more educated a couple the more divorce they do?

well at least they are doing something…. out of all the states in india i would chose kerala…. not just because of its economy because of its weather, flora fauna…
Sure bro! They would welcome you with open Arms. You could migrate to Mallapurram..

Sanghparivar wants to impose their bigotry and intolerance to Kerala Hindu society in turn to make it a religious war between Hindus and Muslims of Kerala. North Indian militant Hinduism with it's paramilitary called RSS and other groups is not much popular here.
yeah… as a pakistani I'm surprised at the intolerance by some members towards kerala…. never realized there was such a big divide…
i know some indians from kerala in america.. they are catholics… so i know how the people from there are…tolerant..

Being a Pakistani you know more about Kerala than many of my Indian friends on PDF..........
you being sarcastic??lol

Sanghparivar wants to impose their bigotry and intolerance to Kerala Hindu society in turn to make it a religious war between Hindus and Muslims of Kerala. North Indian militant Hinduism with it's paramilitary called RSS and other groups is not much popular here.

But SIMI, IM and PFI along with Muslim League are popular?

Only bigotry and intolerance in Kerala is directed towards the Hindu community by the apartheid state govt along with the local Islamophile media backed by fundamentalist organisations.

Best HDI and yet act worse than Somalis and Afghanis. Make Pakistanis look like role model global progressive citizens.

Delhi,Haryana, Odhisa, Arunachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chandigarh and Puducherry have higher GDP per capita.
what have they done???
r u seriously ok in the bead bro? they seem like peaceful people tbh with you…

Sure bro! They would welcome you with open Arms. You could migrate to Mallapurram..
i bet you they would lol

yeah… as a pakistani I'm surprised at the intolerance by some members towards kerala…. never realized there was such a big divide…
i know some indians from kerala in america.. they are catholics… so i know how the people from there are…tolerant..
These Mallus are pseudo intellectuals and biggest discriminating group in India. In Gulf these idiots only hire their mallu brethren. They post job-ads like "Only Keralities/Mallus" can apply.

Kerala Hindus are spineless and lack self respect.I was shocked when I came to know that they eat cow.Today for the first time I also came to know that Kerala tops the crime rate.(to be honest I think there maybe something wrong here as I don't hear much crime or riots from Kerala in media)

Ignore him! The only reason Kerala has highest HDI because all the poor mallus do shitty menial jobs in the GULF. I wonder why Indians prefer to migrate to Maharashtra or Karnataka for better opportunities instead of Kerala. Only UP,Bihari and Bangladeshi daily wage laborers migrate to Kerala.
ooh..so you are a Shiva sena goon..no wonder,you are jumping like a monkey...
at least we don't beat/bash poor labourers coming to Kerala..we all know how was your treatment against poor North Indian immigrants..

Shame on people who served pork!

Pork is Haram.

Serve goat, meat, chicken, fish, and other meals...

ooh..so you are a Shiva sena goon..no wonder,you are jumping like a monkey...
at least we don't beat/bash poor labourers coming to Kerala..we all know how was your treatment against poor North Indian immigrants..
Malluman Shiv-sena has many North Indians FYI :D. My best friend who happens to be a North-Indian is biggest fan of Balasaheb thackeray. Has posters and photos of him in every room.

But SIMI, IM and PFI along with Muslim League are popular?

Only bigotry and intolerance in Kerala is directed towards the Hindu community by the apartheid state govt along with the local Islamophile media backed by fundamentalist organisations.
Hindus are also to blame for such a situation.why aren't they voting as one group like Muslims or xtians do.

what have they done???
r u seriously ok in the bead bro? they seem like peaceful people tbh with you…

i bet you they would lol

Peacefull people?
They are the most riot prone and crime prone people in India.

Data published under Congress govt.
ss.png
ss1.png
ss.png
ss1.png

Attachments

• ss2.png
    ss2.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 19
These Mallus are pseudo intellectuals and biggest discriminating group in India. In Gulf these idiots only hire their mallu brethren. They post job-ads like "Only Keralities/Mallus" can apply.
why exactly do you hate them??

Back
Top Bottom