What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

go to hell bro…
@Ravi Nair aren't you from kerala?
Hopefully

All is all this looks like a problem with the Malayalee mindset. They don't seem to care about respecting other's feeling but start jumping when their own sensitivities are hurt.
Ignore these mallus! I wish Kerala were a independent state. And Muslims slaughtered them like chickens.

Its not my perception. This observation can be made between most developed and less developed areas throughout the world.
And its common sense. If you dont know about your rights, you can hardly demand them. And dont come up with things like "anybody is free to go to the police" .... we all know how things run in India and what implications a court case can have for the lets say more traditional societies.

spousal-violence-state-wise-in-india-nfhs3.jpg

LOL
The chart you posted COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS your position.
Rajasthan has a 3 times higher RATE of reporting wife beating than Kerala.

Divorce Capital means too many talaqs flying around.
Can the divorce rate be shown for all 3 communities?

Maybe high divorce means Kerala just has a dysfunctional society embroiled in rioting?

:lol: Logic fail. The terminologies and their meaning therein have your agreement, not mine. It is all yours baby.

Eww, I don't like old men calling me baby, so zip it, uncle. All I said is that I agree with abjktu's definition of your handle, and if you say that that's the definition listed in the Dictionary Moronica (which matches most other definitions out there), it's only logical to assume that you subscribe to it as well (whether you agree with or it not is immaterial). Besides, I don't give a hoot about fairy tale Gods and Godesses, and frankly, don't care, so save it for someone who actually does.

I request my fellow countrymen to have sympathy with Kerala Hindu community. they seem to be dhimmis need help to come out of their shells and into reality.

there is a reason kerala is the best state in all of india….
best state...
best is just a comparative or relative word... ya its best state for Muslims as they are pampered and appeased... more than other states...

Eww, I don't like old men calling me baby, so zip it, uncle. All I said is that I agree with ajbktu's definition of your handle, and if you say that that's the definition listed in the Dictionary Moronica (which matches most other definitions out there), it's only logical to assume that you subscribe to it as well (whether you agree with or it not is immaterial). Besides, I don't give two hoots for fairy tale Gods and Godesses, and frankly, don't care, so save it for someone who actually does.

upload_2014-7-28_18-10-30.jpeg

I am wondering is this worm worthy of carrying on a conversation with. He apparently went and found his Dictionary Moronica and is now practicing Tactica Moronica.

Back
Top Bottom