What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

@Indrani has a nasty habit of bringing parents and family into a discussion in the most negative and condescending of ways. Tis the hallmark of a weak individual.

LMAO uncle, I'm happy to know you agree with me. Moron, go have a nice burger instead of faffing around with your religious bullshit and conjured up dictionary meanings all day long. Aren't you tired of speaking out of that massive rear orifice of yours? Don't answer that. - it's rhetorical.

Batliwala, *** and orifices are all you are capable of talking about. Not that I am surprised given you live with Mommy Daruwali and Papa Batliwala. .Perhaps that is how they fed you and brought you up, stuffing burgers in your rear.

Kerala Hindus are spineless and lack self respect.I was shocked when I came to know that they eat cow.Today for the first time I also came to know that Kerala tops the crime rate.(to be honest I think there maybe something wrong here as I don't hear much crime or riots from Kerala in media)

Entire kerala media is communist controlled and communists are fiercely anti-hindu so you won't hear about atrocities done in places like Kasaragod where hindu shops are burned or Mallapuram or Ponnani where violence is common

Batliwala, *** and orifices are all you are capable of talking about. Not that I am surprised given you live with Mommy Daruwali and Papa Batliwala. .Perhaps that is how they fed you and brought you up, stuffing burgers in your rear.

Haha, you butthurt? I doubt that even possible considering how large it actually is back there, uncle. Is that the best you've got? My parents? Seriously? If they ever read this, they'd laugh it off saying, "Aaah shucks son, leave the poor thing to his devices" :lol:

Malluman Shiv-sena has many North Indians FYI :D
Boy calm down a bit.all the posters who you are taking shots at are Indians and defend India to the core here on PDF irrespective of their faiths.just be some what polite and express watever u want to express.We should not alienate anyone who loves India.

Shame on people who served pork!

Pork is Haram.

Serve goat, meat, chicken, fish, and other meals...

Acording to you my friend...You do not control others...neither do you have the right to impose you beliefs on others.That's the fundamental problem that's happening with muslims worldwide.Forceful imposition of their beleifs on others results in voilence and is the very reason for extreemism

I did not say whether its good or bad.

I made the observation that its a common thing to happen when women get better education, jobs etc (=emancipation).

No it is not. If marriage is slavery, then why get into marriage at all.

yeah… as a pakistani I'm surprised at the intolerance by some members towards kerala…. never realized there was such a big divide…
i know some indians from kerala in america.. they are catholics… so i know how the people from there are…tolerant..

you being sarcastic??lol
I am from Kerala Dude............

why exactly do you hate them??
They try to act like they are the most civilized people in India. When the case is opposite.

I have a Christian Mallu family living in my building. They are gulf returnees who act like Gora racists, think they are better and superior than everyone else. I came to know that mallu was talking crap about my mother behind my back. Went to his home and confronted him he started talking some more nasty shit. Punched him in the face in front of his brother and broke his teeth. Now he knows how to behave.

Sanghparivar wants to impose their bigotry and intolerance to Kerala Hindu society in turn to make it a religious war between Hindus and Muslims of Kerala. North Indian militant Hinduism with it's paramilitary called RSS and other groups is not much popular here.
Lol, here comes the moron mallu.. The fight happened between xtian and muslims and he is dreaming of Militant Hindus, Sangh Parivar, RSS and what not. Why not just blame the incident on Modi that would be easy for a missionary like you..

Seriously ! Is this thread about Secular clashes between 2 secular religious community still running.:-)

They try to act like they are the most civilized people in India. When the case is opposite.

I have a Christian Mallu family living in my building. They are gulf returnees who act like Gora racists, think they are better and superior than everyone else. I came to know that mallu was talking crap about my mother behind my back. Went to his home and confronted him he started talking some more nasty shit. Punched him in the face in front of his brother and broke his teeth. Now he knows how to behave.
ok so you have a personal grudge lol…..

We should not alienate anyone who loves India.
I don't have any problem with South Indians. Only with Mallus. These Mallus are good for nothing. I have many shetty and tamil friends.

Research about their discriminating hiring practices in gulf. They don't deserve to be called as Indians

Back
Top Bottom