What's new

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork

So if they are jobs in Kerala why are the nurses who the Indian govt. rescued with so much damn effort complaining about coming back?

If you go 100 miles away from the point bringing in HDI i very much earn a right to go a mile from the point.

If you still ask why I brought the living standards into it after all this you definitely got serious comprehension problems.

Keep talking to yourself and try to improve your reading skills instead of protecting your honour :lol:

ooh..so you are a Shiva sena goon..no wonder,you are jumping like a monkey...
at least we don't beat/bash poor labourers coming to Kerala..we all know how was your treatment against poor North Indian immigrants..

You don't know what you are talking about. Maharashtra has 100 times the immigrant population that Kerala has.

If you still ask why I brought the living standards into it after all this you definitely got serious comprehension problems.

Keep talking to yourself and try to improve your reading skills instead of protecting your honour :lol:

So you stick to your retarded stand that High HDI = High Rioting ?

It makes no sense at all.

I wonder why BJP,Congress, NCP are bigger parties than SS and MNS. In kerala wahhabi funded parties like Communist party, Kerala Congress etc dominate.
You don't deserve to be called Indian for calling 35 million Indians as Non-Indians

Haha, you butthurt? I doubt that even possible considering how large it actually is back there, uncle. Is that the best you've got? My parents? Seriously? If they ever read this, they'd laugh it off saying, "Aaah shucks son, leave the poor thing to his devices" :lol:

Look I can understand your addiction to sadomasochism, but I cannot indulge you on a daily basis okay. There is a limit to the amount of insults I can heap on a person and not be moved to tears by the damage I have inflicted.

Oh good, your parents know to laugh. God knows how many tears they hid behind their laughs since you were born.

ss3.png

For UP critics note that Bihar has worse off police system than UP.

Attachments

• ss3.png
    ss3.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 24
They always call themselves as Keralities or mallus. Never heard them claiming to be Indians.

With a face like that, doesn't matter what you wear :)
may be we are black and skinny..but still better than caste mongering lizard looking thackarey...

Look I can understand your addiction to sadomasochism, but I cannot indulge you on a daily basis okay. There is a limit to the amount of insults I can heap on a person and not be moved to tears by the damage I have inflicted.

Haha delusional much? Well, whatever helps you sleep better at night, you two bit bucket of tackiness.

Oh good, your parents know to laugh. God knows how many tears they hid behind their laughs since you were born.

They're quite a fun bunch, thank you very much. I request you not to bring them into your low IQ posts from now on, or you can be the weakling that you are, and continue to do so. Whatever floats your boat, you lunatic. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom